Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The bad, The Ugly, and the Uglier...
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Tacos


Joined: 13 Jan 2011
Posts: 1165
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:15 pm    Post subject: The bad, The Ugly, and the Uglier... Reply with quote

Good: DHB

Ugly: Flacco's face

Uglier: Everything else
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Raidin


Joined: 05 Mar 2007
Posts: 5040
Location: Dublin
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugly:
Wheeler - pure garbage. Got burnt often and made a couple of really dumb decision in terms of penalties. Two PI calls against him. Hoepfully we dumb him at the end of this year and that calls for him to get an contract are put to an end.


Gio - he sucks, constantly blows coverages and ends up giving up at least a TD every game.

Curry - Only bad and he's acting liking his usual stupid self already.
_________________
BlackPrestige92 wrote:
Matt Flynn is going to do a good job. He has a poise about him and that's good to see. I am ecstatic to welcome him into the Raider Nation.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
big_palooka


Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 21793
Location: ATL
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^ Couldn't wait to pile it on Wheeler. He's not great, but he is far from being a player who needs to be cut. He's been one of the better players on defense despite today.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CrashMan510


Joined: 14 Aug 2012
Posts: 4184
Location: Bay Area
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good- bey owning reed, huff int

bad-
da not going for it after the huff pick, that crap is getting old
offense playing like trash when the game actually mattered
defense getting thrashed
missed assignments
wheeler getting abused
not even trying to get a fg before the half ended
special teams
carson falling down on 4th down
mike brisel
running game
taiwan jones not playing

ugly

we suck really, really, really bad
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Raidin


Joined: 05 Mar 2007
Posts: 5040
Location: Dublin
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
^^ Couldn't wait to pile it on Wheeler. He's not great, but he is far from being a player who needs to be cut. He's been one of the better players on defense despite today.



He's a poor football player so why bother keeping him? If he's starting next season he'll be a weak link and will continue to be worked in coverage like he has been all season. Maybe you should give up your man crush on him.
_________________
BlackPrestige92 wrote:
Matt Flynn is going to do a good job. He has a poise about him and that's good to see. I am ecstatic to welcome him into the Raider Nation.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Samcro


Joined: 15 Oct 2011
Posts: 264
Location: Modesto,CA
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike brisel .
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Darkness


Joined: 24 Jun 2012
Posts: 5570
Location: CA-TX
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samcro wrote:
Mike brisel .


He was actually good in Houston too. Wonder what happened.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RaiderX


Joined: 04 Jan 2007
Posts: 19777
Location: Crown Town, CA
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
^^ Couldn't wait to pile it on Wheeler. He's not great, but he is far from being a player who needs to be cut. He's been one of the better players on defense despite today.




You say that like this was his only bad game.

No point in cutting him, but he ain't coming back.
_________________

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
RaiderX


Joined: 04 Jan 2007
Posts: 19777
Location: Crown Town, CA
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raidin wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
^^ Couldn't wait to pile it on Wheeler. He's not great, but he is far from being a player who needs to be cut. He's been one of the better players on defense despite today.



He's a poor football player so why bother keeping him? If he's starting next season he'll be a weak link and will continue to be worked in coverage like he has been all season. Maybe you should give up your man crush on him.


Wheeler is a free agent next season so don't get your panties in a bunch.
_________________

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Tacos


Joined: 13 Jan 2011
Posts: 1165
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
Samcro wrote:
Mike brisel .


He was actually good in Houston too. Wonder what happened.
I'm starting to wonder if he only did good because of how good everyone else on that line was. They had the best line in the league, hands down.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Darkness


Joined: 24 Jun 2012
Posts: 5570
Location: CA-TX
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tacos wrote:
Darkness wrote:
Samcro wrote:
Mike brisel .


He was actually good in Houston too. Wonder what happened.
I'm starting to wonder if he only did good because of how good everyone else on that line was. They had the best line in the league, hands down.


Living in Texas, I watch a lot of Texans games. He probably felt more comfortable with the line around him, but from an individual standpoint, he did his job very well. It also helps when good run plays are being called.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Raidin


Joined: 05 Mar 2007
Posts: 5040
Location: Dublin
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
Raidin wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
^^ Couldn't wait to pile it on Wheeler. He's not great, but he is far from being a player who needs to be cut. He's been one of the better players on defense despite today.



He's a poor football player so why bother keeping him? If he's starting next season he'll be a weak link and will continue to be worked in coverage like he has been all season. Maybe you should give up your man crush on him.


Wheeler is a free agent next season so don't get your panties in a bunch.



A lot of people want him to get an new contract. Hoping Reggie has more sense.
_________________
BlackPrestige92 wrote:
Matt Flynn is going to do a good job. He has a poise about him and that's good to see. I am ecstatic to welcome him into the Raider Nation.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bitty


Joined: 19 Jan 2005
Posts: 3573
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tacos wrote:
Darkness wrote:
Samcro wrote:
Mike brisel .


He was actually good in Houston too. Wonder what happened.
I'm starting to wonder if he only did good because of how good everyone else on that line was. They had the best line in the league, hands down.


There is a reason why Houston let him leave.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Darkness


Joined: 24 Jun 2012
Posts: 5570
Location: CA-TX
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bitty wrote:
Tacos wrote:
Darkness wrote:
Samcro wrote:
Mike brisel .


He was actually good in Houston too. Wonder what happened.
I'm starting to wonder if he only did good because of how good everyone else on that line was. They had the best line in the league, hands down.


There is a reason why Houston let him leave.


So is that why Houston let Eric Winston leave too? The reason the Texans didn't bring both players back is because they don't have the cap space to do so. They have a lot of good young players needing new contracts.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oakdb36


Joined: 02 Mar 2006
Posts: 13890
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:

Living in Texas, I watch a lot of Texans games. He probably felt more comfortable with the line around him, but from an individual standpoint, he did his job very well. It also helps when good run plays are being called.


So when did you leave the bay area? Just kidding, i'm sure you're not who they think you are.
_________________
Plush wrote:
Papa was a trolling stone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group