Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

DMC Goodson and Big Rich out on Sunday
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Dessie


Joined: 02 Feb 2006
Posts: 4531
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:32 pm    Post subject: DMC Goodson and Big Rich out on Sunday Reply with quote

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000092506/article/oakland-raiders-darren-mcfadden-richard-seymour-out

Next man up as they say. Bryant is going to start. Maybe an indicator for things to come ?

Quote:
Willie Smith starting at right offensive tackle for the #Raiders on Sunday, coach Dennis Allen said. Khalif Barnes still not ready to play.


Not sure that is good news either or maybe a sign that Bergstrom isn't ready yet.
_________________
bitty wrote:
I don't understand why everybody thinks Green Bay is the pinnacle of NFL franchises?
In my opinion they are a joke. In the last ten years there drafts sucked.
#clueless

Last edited by Dessie on Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TiberiusRising


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 8801
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the way McFadden has been running I actually want to see Jones get some looks. Reece also behind scmidt should be good as well. I would also assume Baltimore wont be loading up the box as much either.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dessie


Joined: 02 Feb 2006
Posts: 4531
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiberiusRising wrote:
With the way McFadden has been running I actually want to see Jones get some looks. Reece also behind scmidt should be good as well. I would also assume Baltimore wont be loading up the box as much either.


I like the idea of Jones getting a shot but he needs to prove he can hold onto the ball. Schmitt has been garbage so far, all he seems to do is whiff on blocks.

EDIT - Schmitt has only seen 31 snaps on Offense all season. Staff obviously like him on special teams.
_________________
bitty wrote:
I don't understand why everybody thinks Green Bay is the pinnacle of NFL franchises?
In my opinion they are a joke. In the last ten years there drafts sucked.
#clueless

Last edited by Dessie on Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RaiderX


Joined: 04 Jan 2007
Posts: 20405
Location: Crown Town, CA
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: DMC Goodson and Big Rich out on Sunday Reply with quote

Dessie wrote:
Next man up as they say. Bryant is going to start. Maybe an indicator for things to come ?

Theres nobody else behind Seymour except for Bilukidi

Dessie wrote:
Quote:
Willie Smith starting at right offensive tackle for the #Raiders on Sunday, coach Dennis Allen said. Khalif Barnes still not ready to play.


Not sure that is good news either or maybe a sign that Bergstrom isn't ready yet.


Bergstrom was working at RT during practice. My feeling is once Willie struggles in the game, the staff will put in Bergstrom.
_________________

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
uncraiders20


Joined: 17 May 2008
Posts: 391
Location: Rochester NY
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reece, reece, reece and more reece! line him up in the back field, motion him out wide. line him up at tight end. reece is a huge match up advantage for us and we better start using him. i hope we turn into a saints style offense were we start throwing the ball 50 times a game and run a no huddle. no need to worry about running, i'd rather throw an incomplete pass then watch this sorry running game
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
opeth0500


Joined: 18 Mar 2008
Posts: 1324
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uncraiders20 wrote:
reece, reece, reece and more reece! line him up in the back field, motion him out wide. line him up at tight end. reece is a huge match up advantage for us and we better start using him. i hope we turn into a saints style offense were we start throwing the ball 50 times a game and run a no huddle. no need to worry about running, i'd rather throw an incomplete pass then watch this sorry running game


Yep McFadden is my fantasy back and once he went down I picked up Reece.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RaidersAreOne


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 9159
Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

opeth0500 wrote:
uncraiders20 wrote:
reece, reece, reece and more reece! line him up in the back field, motion him out wide. line him up at tight end. reece is a huge match up advantage for us and we better start using him. i hope we turn into a saints style offense were we start throwing the ball 50 times a game and run a no huddle. no need to worry about running, i'd rather throw an incomplete pass then watch this sorry running game


Yep McFadden is my fantasy back and once he went down I picked up Reece.


So your saying your dead last in your league? Laughing
_________________

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
JTagg7754 on the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
opeth0500


Joined: 18 Mar 2008
Posts: 1324
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaidersAreOne wrote:
opeth0500 wrote:
uncraiders20 wrote:
reece, reece, reece and more reece! line him up in the back field, motion him out wide. line him up at tight end. reece is a huge match up advantage for us and we better start using him. i hope we turn into a saints style offense were we start throwing the ball 50 times a game and run a no huddle. no need to worry about running, i'd rather throw an incomplete pass then watch this sorry running game


Yep McFadden is my fantasy back and once he went down I picked up Reece.


So your saying your dead last in your league? Laughing


Lol I'm doing alright, 1 game out of first. The rest of my squad has been carrying the load.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OakRaiders3828


Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 10065
Location: Pennsylvania
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yolo
_________________
O A K L A N D R A I D E R S
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RaiderX


Joined: 04 Jan 2007
Posts: 20405
Location: Crown Town, CA
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Yolo



_________________

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
OakRaiders3828


Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 10065
Location: Pennsylvania
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Yolo





_________________
O A K L A N D R A I D E R S
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chali21


Joined: 07 Feb 2007
Posts: 3016
Location: Cali
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Yolo






Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
uncraiders20


Joined: 17 May 2008
Posts: 391
Location: Rochester NY
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

opeth0500 wrote:
RaidersAreOne wrote:
opeth0500 wrote:
uncraiders20 wrote:
reece, reece, reece and more reece! line him up in the back field, motion him out wide. line him up at tight end. reece is a huge match up advantage for us and we better start using him. i hope we turn into a saints style offense were we start throwing the ball 50 times a game and run a no huddle. no need to worry about running, i'd rather throw an incomplete pass then watch this sorry running game


Yep McFadden is my fantasy back and once he went down I picked up Reece.


So your saying your dead last in your league? Laughing


Lol I'm doing alright, 1 game out of first. The rest of my squad has been carrying the load.


lol i took him 4th overall because i knew he wouldn't be there coming back down. and i am still some how 6-3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oakdb36


Joined: 02 Mar 2006
Posts: 14167
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:05 pm    Post subject: Re: DMC Goodson and Big Rich out on Sunday Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:

Bergstrom was working at RT during practice. My feeling is once Willie struggles in the game, the staff will put in Bergstrom.


The question is why would they wait until he struggles in the game? Haven't they seen enough already?
_________________
Plush wrote:
Papa was a trolling stone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CrashMan510


Joined: 14 Aug 2012
Posts: 4546
Location: Bay Area
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

really excited to see Jones play, hopefully he gets lots of snaps
_________________


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eSN8Cwit_s
fuarge
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group