Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: Saints vs Falcons
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saint-Anger_13

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I know is, being up here in packer bear country, Im going to sound like - cheny working as a walmart greeter tommorow Lol
whodatworm23

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saint-Anger_13 wrote:
whodatworm23 you need to get in the locker room with that drive. You could be like I dont care go out and hit someone!!! Just saying always glad to see the fight in here lol Laughing

They don't want me in dat locker room... they NEED me on this couch! Cool

Coulden't make game today... dealin with the flu Crying or Very sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk958n5n66o
whodatworm23

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tylerdouglass wrote:
whodatworm23 wrote:
Redzone safety, Situational nickel linebacker but starting SS should be left to Quddus.

For this year, sure. But next year, Quddus is moving to FS and White is taking over at SS. Wink

White will be starting corner oppsite P-Rob and Greer will be out of a job if he don't restructure. Wink

Raves

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I wouldn't mind seeing the Saints sign Kenny Phillips, starting Quddus and let Jenkins be the Nickel CB/Rotation safety as he can play either position well.

2013 Adopt-A-Saint
TE Jimmy Graham-86 rec, 1215 yds, 16 TDs
WR Kenny Still-34 rec, 641 yds, 5 TDs
tylerdouglass

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whodatworm23 wrote:
tylerdouglass wrote:
whodatworm23 wrote:
Redzone safety, Situational nickel linebacker but starting SS should be left to Quddus.

For this year, sure. But next year, Quddus is moving to FS and White is taking over at SS. Wink

White will be starting corner oppsite P-Rob and Greer will be out of a job if he don't restructure. Wink

But if White makes it to SS, I'll be able to be like "I've been saying it forever!!!!11111!!!1111!!!"

So yeah, that needs to happen. Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tylerdouglass wrote:
whodatworm23 wrote:
tylerdouglass wrote:
whodatworm23 wrote:

But if White makes it to SS, I'll be able to be like "I've been saying it forever!!!!11111!!!1111!!!"

So yeah, that needs to happen. Laughing

Tru Dat... hope it happens, I rootin fo ya! Laughing

SWATcha

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tylerdouglass wrote:
navysaintsfan wrote:
And I am loving the focused run attack as well! About time they start getting the ball to Ivory more, and they need to more.

Will this finally be the year that they stick too it? Far too often we have a couple games like this, but abandon the run after 1 bad series.

Hopefully the coaching staff sees what all of us fans see.

The real question becomes, what do the Saints do once Sproles is healthy again? Ivory absolutely needs to be in the rotation, he's like a sparkplug. Whether or not that's how the coaches see it, who knows. So who's the odd man out?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually think Ingram becomes the odd man out. But who knows, this season is weird.

^NS922 on the sig^
Harper41

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need to trade Mark Ingram or Chris Ivory this offseason, thats for sure. Sproles is our main pass catching threat so he's not going anywhere and Pierre Thomas is our best HB, he does everything well. It comes down to the 2 bruisers, both could fetch us something nice if they finish as strong as they're playing now.

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Thought someone broke into my house.
Jumped out of bed (left my brother)
SWATcha

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
We need to trade Mark Ingram or Chris Ivory this offseason, thats for sure. Sproles is our main pass catching threat so he's not going anywhere and Pierre Thomas is our best HB, he does everything well. It comes down to the 2 bruisers, both could fetch us something nice if they finish as strong as they're playing now.

Oddly enough, Pierre has been very quiet the last two weeks. I would rather have Ivory over Ingram.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SWATcha wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

Oddly enough, Pierre has been very quiet the last two weeks. I would rather have Ivory over Ingram.

Let's all chill for a minute with the who needs to go stuff... Remember, By the end of the season Sproles will be 30 and Thomas will be 28. Ivory and Ingram ain't going anywhere. If anything Cadet has become a luxury this team simply cannot afford.

Ivory and Ingram push each other and should be kept together and as much as wel all love Thomas and Sproles, their age is catching up to them.

Ivory, Ingram, Sproles & Thomas for at least 2 more seasons... trade Cadet.

tylerdouglass

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whodatworm23 wrote:
SWATcha wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

Let's all chill for a minute with the who needs to go stuff... Remember, By the end of the season Sproles will be 30 and Thomas will be 28.
Exactly. It's not like we've got a full stable of young RBs. PT and Sproles could honestly begin dropping off at any time.

whodatworm23 wrote:
Ivory and Ingram ain't going anywhere. If anything Cadet has become a luxury this team simply cannot afford.
Bingo. Cadet is the odd man out. Not even a debate right now, but it could change if the fumble bug every finds Ivory again.

whodatworm23 wrote:
Ivory and Ingram push each other and should be kept together and as much as wel all love Thomas and Sproles, their age is catching up to them.
You're on a roll today. Cool

whodatworm23 wrote:
Ivory, Ingram, Sproles & Thomas for at least 2 more seasons... trade Cadet.
Yep, yep, y- wait. You were batting 1.000 until just now. Cadet has no trade value.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly. Why trade Cadet for...nothing when we could probably get a 3rd-4th round pick for Ivory/Ingram if they keep this up? They're the exact same player and honestly, Ivory isn't going to hold up long. He runs WAY to hard for his own good.

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Thought someone broke into my house.
Jumped out of bed (left my brother)
whodatworm23

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
Exactly. Why trade Cadet for...nothing when we could probably get a 3rd-4th round pick for Ivory/Ingram if they keep this up? They're the exact same player and honestly, Ivory isn't going to hold up long. He runs WAY to hard for his own good.

I'm just not all up on Cadet like others are... I think the dude isn't all that good as a runner. I'd take Ivorys power anyday over Cadet's, whatever!

Ingram, hate to bust everyones bubble is our feature back of the future. Sean Payton hand picked this dude... he will prove to everyone that he was right or he'll fail trying. Either way, Ingram aint going nowhere!

Ivory is simply playing his way on this roster and into their future plans. He's become the fan fav and he brings out the best in Ingram.

Dare I say this but it's actually Pierre Thomas who's carries are likley to see a dip. WHen Sproles gets back he will see his touches and Ivory and Ingram have proven that they both deserve to get the ball. Thomas on the other hand will continue to see the rock less and less.

Is it completely out of the box that Thomas is the one dealt if any this offseason?

tylerdouglass

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whodatworm23 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

I'm just not all up on Cadet like others are... I think the dude isn't all that good as a runner. I'd take Ivorys power anyday over Cadet's, whatever!

Ingram, hate to bust everyones bubble is our feature back of the future. Sean Payton hand picked this dude... he will prove to everyone that he was right or he'll fail trying. Either way, Ingram aint going nowhere!

Ivory is simply playing his way on this roster and into their future plans. He's become the fan fav and he brings out the best in Ingram.

Dare I say this but it's actually Pierre Thomas who's carries are likley to see a dip. WHen Sproles gets back he will see his touches and Ivory and Ingram have proven that they both deserve to get the ball. Thomas on the other hand will continue to see the rock less and less.

Is it completely out of the box that Thomas is the one dealt if any this offseason?

The most likely scenario is Cadet getting cut, plain and simple.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: