Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

First Bears game tonight!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Likemike342

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:23 am    Post subject: First Bears game tonight! Reply with quote

Do you guys have any suggestions on what time to show up, where to go before hand. Just any thing to do before the game
TytybearsFan21

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:28 am    Post subject: Re: First Bears game tonight! Reply with quote

Likemike342 wrote:
Do you guys have any suggestions on what time to show up, where to go before hand. Just any thing to do before the game

Theres a museum across the street. You can walk around the stadium and check things out while waiting. I showed up about an hour before the game started. Never tailgated, but if you walk around awkwardly in the parking lot, someone's sure to give you a hot dog. Even at night.

Follow The Return of Tank Bawse!!!
ChicagoAl

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: First Bears game tonight! Reply with quote

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
Likemike342 wrote:

Theres a museum across the street. You can walk around the stadium and check things out while waiting. I showed up about an hour before the game started. Never tailgated, but if you walk around awkwardly in the parking lot, someone's sure to give you a hot dog. Even at night.
Walk around to the east side of the Field Museum and check out the Big Giant Head.[/img]
WindyCity

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Choose a weaker opponent like I do, especially if you are flying in like me, you have a chance of seeing a good game and a more festive atmosphere.

This year I went to the Colts game and it was a great time.
ChicagoAl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WindyCity wrote:
Choose a weaker opponent like I do, especially if you are flying in like me, you have a chance of seeing a good game and a more festive atmosphere.

This year I went to the Colts game and it was a great time.
Only Seattle is left which might be considered weaker and they are in first place.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: