Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Raiders Vs Ravens GDT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How bad do we merk them?
just win
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
too much to count
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
hahaha Chiefs are going 13-3
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
broncos suck
61%
 61%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 13

Author Message
CrashMan510


Joined: 14 Aug 2012
Posts: 4146
Location: Bay Area
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:44 pm    Post subject: Raiders Vs Ravens GDT Reply with quote

Raiders

The Offense....



and...



The defense....



and the Special teams Cool



Vs

Baltimore






^ didn't know which one to post so i put both of them up

Match Ups

Raiders O-Line vs Ravens Defense- We're going to see if McFaddens struggles were on him not seeing the holes or the O-Line sucking big ones. Hopefully TJ goes off so we see a Dmac hate thread

Torrey Smith Vs Mike Huff- We need Huff to not suck today and we need him to play like he did Vs Atlanta

Ray Rice Vs Raiders Run D- Last week Ray Rice Jr ripped us a new one last week...well, we get the real deal on sunday. Our run D hasn't been that bad, hopefully they dont crap the bed again

Im really pumped to see TJ22 get some PT for 2 reasons. 1- We get to see why the coaching staff didn't play him before and 2- He is fun as hell to watch. Hopefully he goes ham

We're pretty much going to win. 2-0 when i make a GDT so you can thank me for our first east coast win

Don't choke TA&M Mad
_________________


Last edited by CrashMan510 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Raiiiiidersssss


Joined: 23 Jan 2007
Posts: 4978
Location: The Black Hole
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Football is crazy
_________________

GaTechRavens wrote:
PREDICTED RECORD: 2-14...a total clown show. It's okay, as Oakland's rebuilding period will soon be water under the bridge.
Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CrashMan510


Joined: 14 Aug 2012
Posts: 4146
Location: Bay Area
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raiiiiidersssss wrote:
Johnny Football is crazy


hes really good. I want him on the Raiders
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Raiiiiidersssss


Joined: 23 Jan 2007
Posts: 4978
Location: The Black Hole
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrashMan510 wrote:
Raiiiiidersssss wrote:
Johnny Football is crazy


hes really good. I want him on the Raiders


yeah dude he's awesome. only a freshman too
_________________

GaTechRavens wrote:
PREDICTED RECORD: 2-14...a total clown show. It's okay, as Oakland's rebuilding period will soon be water under the bridge.
Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ravens_rool28


Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 18324
Location: #BOOZE
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like I fit in more in this forum than mine becaue I'm gangster as hell.

Ravens - 4,312
Raiders - 2


Also, Broncos suck.

Also also, Rich Gannon's leg.
_________________
Desperado82 wrote:
It's the magic of alcohol

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ravens_rool28


Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 18324
Location: #BOOZE
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also also also, Drunkikowski is fat as ish... and I like it.
_________________
Desperado82 wrote:
It's the magic of alcohol

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Darkness


Joined: 24 Jun 2012
Posts: 5520
Location: CA-TX
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Ravens secondary is depleted and struggling. Hopefully Jones balls out like he's capable of, but expect another big game from Palmer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Baggabonez


Joined: 29 Apr 2010
Posts: 5237
Location: RaiderNation
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Par for the course. The Raiders will be surprisingly competitive given a near non-existent running game but come up just short. 51% of us will be entertained by Palmer's late game heroics that just fell short, the other 49% will only remember Palmer ending the game in a pick. Vitriol continues in Raider Nation. . . .
_________________
2013 Mancrush: DT Richardson, OT Joeckel, FS Vaccaro, FS Rambo, WR Dobson, RB Michael, TE McDonald, OT Foketi, WR Swope
Raidin wrote:
My love for Rod is growing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ravens_rool28


Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 18324
Location: #BOOZE
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
The Ravens secondary is depleted and struggling. Hopefully Jones balls out like he's capable of, but expect another big game from Palmer.
Our run D is struggling a lot more than our pass D. Thank goodness your top 14 RBs are hurt.
_________________
Desperado82 wrote:
It's the magic of alcohol

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
CrashMan510


Joined: 14 Aug 2012
Posts: 4146
Location: Bay Area
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravens_rool28 wrote:
Darkness wrote:
The Ravens secondary is depleted and struggling. Hopefully Jones balls out like he's capable of, but expect another big game from Palmer.
Our run D is struggling a lot more than our pass D. Thank goodness your top 14 RBs are hurt.


with or without them our running game wasn't going to do anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYVJ82hmT8g

You get to play Barry Sanders jr now(hopefully he doesn't get injured) Twisted Evil
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 31796
Location: Rochester, NY
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravens_rool28 wrote:
Darkness wrote:
The Ravens secondary is depleted and struggling. Hopefully Jones balls out like he's capable of, but expect another big game from Palmer.
Our run D is struggling a lot more than our pass D. Thank goodness your top 14 RBs are hurt.


RR you're drunk. Go post in WAYTA.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ravens_rool28


Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 18324
Location: #BOOZE
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrashMan510 wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:
Darkness wrote:
The Ravens secondary is depleted and struggling. Hopefully Jones balls out like he's capable of, but expect another big game from Palmer.
Our run D is struggling a lot more than our pass D. Thank goodness your top 14 RBs are hurt.


with or without them our running game wasn't going to do anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYVJ82hmT8g

You get to play Barry Sanders jr now(hopefully he doesn't get injured) Twisted Evil
If Ed Reed is playing, and "BSJR" does well, he's finna get hurt. Ask Chris Johnson.

FUUUUU S&B... I'm not tha drunk.
_________________
Desperado82 wrote:
It's the magic of alcohol

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Darkness


Joined: 24 Jun 2012
Posts: 5520
Location: CA-TX
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read on a fantasy website that the Ravens have been allowing the 2nd most points to RB's over the past 5 weeks. Not sure what the stats are, but sounds like the chance is there for Jones to get going.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
raaka


Joined: 23 Dec 2006
Posts: 194
Location: PDX
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baggabonez wrote:
Par for the course. The Raiders will be surprisingly competitive given a near non-existent running game but come up just short. 51% of us will be entertained by Palmer's late game heroics that just fell short, the other 49% will only remember Palmer ending the game in a pick. Vitriol continues in Raider Nation. . . .


this man speaks the truth
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Speed_Wrench


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 4532
Location: Bay area
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow a 5 yard run Shocked
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 1 of 37

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group