Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Titans 3-6 @ Dolphins 4-4 GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  

More yards on Sunday?
Reggie Bush
16%
 16%  [ 3 ]
Chris Johnson
83%
 83%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 18

Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seasons far from over its just gonna be tough Titans can only afford to lose one more game at the most which is tough to do with a home game vs Hou road game vs Indy an GB i have a feeling where gonna have an ending similar to last year where us Titans fans are looking back at a few games we lost most noticibly the Indy game at home

Sig by daboyle250

TITANIA FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS

Shaun Phillips: 11 Tackles 7 Assist 2 Sack

Ropati Pitoitua: 12 Tackles 11 Assist 2 Sack
lamont

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great win on Sunday. Looking forward to the game after the bye week. Hope the Titans especially #18 can stay outta trouble this week while they are off. Rolling Eyes

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
justing101

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best case I see us going 8-8. Will that be good enough, I guess we have to wait and see Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justing101 wrote:
Best case I see us going 8-8. Will that be good enough, I guess we have to wait and see Laughing

Well the Steelers might be without Burger Boy for a little bit or maybe a while and if they end with 8-8, we get in due to H2H. We need to win 1 of the Packers or Houston game. Hell lets just win out. I miss the playoffs Crying or Very sad

Driver of the Brad Kaaya Hype Train
Adopt-A-Titan:
Bishop Sankey
DaQuan Jones
KingTitan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
http://blogs.tennessean.com/titans/2012/11/12/why-was-cj-playing-in-fourth-quarter-of-blowout/

Quote:
Titans coach Mike Munchak said one of the reasons was that Johnson wanted to remain in the contest as long as possible. Only twice in the team’s first nine games had Johnson logged more than 20 carries before yesterday.

“He wanted to stay in,” Munchak said. “We haven’t had a whole lot of games where we’ve had that many chances and he had a shot to run 20-plus times. I think he wanted to get a feel for what that felt like.”

Johnson finished the game with 23 carries for 126 yards and a touchdown. Four of those carries came in the fourth quarter, as Johnson was active until the Titans’ final offensive series.

“We were going to take him out a series earlier and he said, `Why don’t you give me one more series?’” Munchak said. “We said that was fine because we were going to run some plays he hadn’t run in a while – counters, some other things he wanted to get a chance to run.

Something clearly has clicked with CJ.

He won me back over with that un-selfish block on the Locker to Cook TD. That was one hell of a block!..

Good Job CJ.
Mesa_Titan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why isn't Titans Online posting the Mike Keith highlight calls anymore?

mission27 wrote:
Mesa_Titan is God.

#JDI
TitanLegend

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mesa_Titan wrote:

If you go to individual player pages you can find them, such as Jake Locker's fall down then run and pass to Jared Cook:

http://www.nfl.com/player/jakelocker/2495194/profile

If it's wrote like this, it's a radio call:

Quote:
QB Locker to TE Cook, 26-yd, pass, TD

If it's like this, it's a TV broadcast call:

Quote:
Cook 26-yard TD

You can also go to http://www.nfl.com/videos/tennessee-titans and find them all.

The name of the video rule/whatever you want to call it applies.

They also have a recap of the game on TitansRadio, which has some of the calls:

http://www.titansradio.com/goout.asp?u=http://rope.ztnr.fimc.net/powerplays.mp3
Mesa_Titan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanLegend wrote:
Mesa_Titan wrote:

If you go to individual player pages you can find them, such as Jake Locker's fall down then run and pass to Jared Cook:

http://www.nfl.com/player/jakelocker/2495194/profile

If it's wrote like this, it's a radio call:

Quote:
QB Locker to TE Cook, 26-yd, pass, TD

If it's like this, it's a TV broadcast call:

Quote:
Cook 26-yard TD

You can also go to http://www.nfl.com/videos/tennessee-titans and find them all.

The name of the video rule/whatever you want to call it applies.

They also have a recap of the game on TitansRadio, which has some of the calls:

http://www.titansradio.com/goout.asp?u=http://rope.ztnr.fimc.net/powerplays.mp3

Ahhhh, ok. Thanks for all that. I like to listen to Mike's call on the HL the day after and haven't been able to this year cause I didn't know where they were.

mission27 wrote:
Mesa_Titan is God.

#JDI
TitanLegend

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good bit of info on Locker from Munch's Monday press conference.

Quote:
(on if he scaled the playbook down for Jake Locker)

No, he’s a smart guy. He felt comfortable doing just about everything. I think Chris (Palmer) did a good job sticking with things we thought he was good at. Again, the game was what it was, so he didn’t have to throw the ball as much as he had to last time he played. When you run the ball well, it takes a lot of pressure off the quarterback, and the play-action was there. He was smart, you come out after your first game of not playing. He threw about four balls away when nobody was open. He could have forced things in there and created a turnover. He could have felt, ‘I have to make a play here, I have to do something.’ He didn’t do any of those things, I thought, which is rare for a quarterback who hasn’t played in five weeks. You thought he would have done some of those. There were a couple balls that were short, that he wished he had back. That one to (Darius Reynaud) could have been a possible big play early, and he underthrew it. But other than that, like I said, he made really good decisions. He handled the run game very well, checking us in and out of plays. They were blitzing off both edges. We caught them in blitzes quite often with big runs because he got us in the right play. He handled himself very well there. The protections, same way, he knew where to go, that play to (Jared) Cook and then cover zero came after them. He sat in there, the protection was good, him and Cook read it right and we scored a huge touchdown coming out of halftime. He did a lot of things very well, even though statistically…Two touchdowns was good, no turnovers is huge, and he threw away balls when he should have.

The fact that he's already checking out of bad and in to successful plays in just his 2nd year is fantastic. I'm happy to hear that Palmer and Munch give him that type of command over the offense as well.
lamont

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanLegend wrote:
Good bit of info on Locker from Munch's Monday press conference.

Quote:
(on if he scaled the playbook down for Jake Locker)

No, he’s a smart guy. He felt comfortable doing just about everything. I think Chris (Palmer) did a good job sticking with things we thought he was good at. Again, the game was what it was, so he didn’t have to throw the ball as much as he had to last time he played. When you run the ball well, it takes a lot of pressure off the quarterback, and the play-action was there. He was smart, you come out after your first game of not playing. He threw about four balls away when nobody was open. He could have forced things in there and created a turnover. He could have felt, ‘I have to make a play here, I have to do something.’ He didn’t do any of those things, I thought, which is rare for a quarterback who hasn’t played in five weeks. You thought he would have done some of those. There were a couple balls that were short, that he wished he had back. That one to (Darius Reynaud) could have been a possible big play early, and he underthrew it. But other than that, like I said, he made really good decisions. He handled the run game very well, checking us in and out of plays. They were blitzing off both edges. We caught them in blitzes quite often with big runs because he got us in the right play. He handled himself very well there. The protections, same way, he knew where to go, that play to (Jared) Cook and then cover zero came after them. He sat in there, the protection was good, him and Cook read it right and we scored a huge touchdown coming out of halftime. He did a lot of things very well, even though statistically…Two touchdowns was good, no turnovers is huge, and he threw away balls when he should have.

The fact that he's already checking out of bad and in to successful plays in just his 2nd year is fantastic. I'm happy to hear that Palmer and Munch give him that type of command over the offense as well.

That's why I feel Loggains will be the OC if and when Palmer leaves. Locker is more comfortable with this offense because of the QB coach. The QB coach works with QB more than the OC. The work Loggains has done with Locker has made him more comfortable and the evidence is in Locker's play. I really would hate to see him go the route of Jason Campbell and Alex Smith, dealing with multiple offenses and OCs in his 1st few years in the league.

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38
Page 38 of 38

Jump to: