Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 10 GDT The Fox and the Hound
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who will win
Broncos
89%
 89%  [ 26 ]
Panthers
10%
 10%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 29

broncosfan07

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:55 pm    Post subject: Week 10 GDT The Fox and the Hound Reply with quote

Week 10 Denver (5-3) @ Carolina (2-6)

Kickoff @ 11 AM MTN

Lo: 46F
Hi: 67F
Precip: 0%

W-L 5-3 2-6
Avg Points 29.4 18.6
Avg Points Allowed 21.9 22.5

TEAM OFFENSE PER GAME AVERAGE
Total Yards DEN 400 CAR 345
Yards Passing DEN 293 CAR 229
Yards Rushing DEN 107 CAR 116

TEAM DEFENSE PER GAME AVERAGE
Yards Allowed DEN 325 CAR 343
Pass Yds Allowed DEN 221 CAR 224
Rush Yds Allowed DEN 104 CAR 119

VS

Key Matchups

1. Charles Johnson vs Clady/Franklin
If we can limit Johnson then the offense shouldn't have any trouble putting up a lot of points and yards.

2. Cam/Williams/Stewart vs Woodyard/Brooking/Miller
Williams and Stewart are still a good combination who killed us the last time these teams met. The rushing attack hasn't been as good this year but we can't be the team to kick start that. Need to contain Cam and not let him get up field. Need to have a spy and not give up contain or leave the middle of the field open.

3. Peyton vs Carolina secondary
No reason Peyton shouldn't go off this game and as last game if we limit the turnovers this game shouldn't be that close.

Will add injury report later in the week. Let's win this one so my birthday tomorrow can be complete.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a feeling we might lay an egg this week. This game really scares me.
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul-mac wrote:
Much more worried about Tampa Bay then Carolina, teams with an inside presence on the DL cause us problems and Carolina doesn't have that.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
paul-mac wrote:
Much more worried about Tampa Bay then Carolina, teams with an inside presence on the DL cause us problems and Carolina doesn't have that.
I think we could struggle to contain their running game to be honest with you, and you just know they'd love to take down Fox.

After this I think we might win out
BroncoinGermany

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should win this one, though this is the first time our D goes up against a clear dual threat QB. Roethlisberger has escapability, yet Cam needs to be contained a lot more. With the way the Panthers have been playing this year, the ground game trifecta of Cam-DWill-JStew worries me a lot more than their passing attack.

Chasing Lombardi and Stanley!
WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
Mr.MileHigh

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncoinGermany wrote:
We should win this one, though this is the first time our D goes up against a clear dual threat QB. Roethlisberger has escapability, yet Cam needs to be contained a lot more. With the way the Panthers have been playing this year, the ground game trifecta of Cam-DWill-JStew worries me a lot more than their passing attack.

Cam will force throws if Broncos run the score up quickly. Which is very possible and if that happens they have no choice but to have Cam throw 40-50 times. Seen it tons of times this year. Hopefully Von can get to him before he rolls out and I'm sure we are gonna play a lot of qb spy. Does DJ come back this week?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be at this game! My buddy and I are driving from DC so should be interesting. He's a diehard Carolina fan, so the banter will be on full blast.

Carolina isn't a good team, especially defensively. If we shut down Steve Smith, which can be done, I'm not worried. Carolina's running game isn't that good at all. I also think that Denver has the experience with this type of QB to know how to defend Cam.

If we can rattle Newton, we'll win.

Denver 34
Carolina 13

Thanks, Tzimisce
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.MileHigh wrote:
BroncoinGermany wrote:

Cam will force throws if Broncos run the score up quickly. Which is very possible and if that happens they have no choice but to have Cam throw 40-50 times. Seen it tons of times this year. Hopefully Von can get to him before he rolls out and I'm sure we are gonna play a lot of qb spy. Does DJ come back this week?
2 weeks.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
Mr.MileHigh wrote:
BroncoinGermany wrote:

2 weeks.

The day after the Carolina game, he is able to be fully active.

^ Joe_is_the_best with the sig.
JerseysFinest27

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this will be a blowout.

Denver: 38
Carolina: 16

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncoinGermany wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncos67 wrote:
I'll be at this game! My buddy and I are driving from DC so should be interesting. He's a diehard Carolina fan, so the banter will be on full blast.

Carolina isn't a good team, especially defensively. If we shut down Steve Smith, which can be done, I'm not worried. Carolina's running game isn't that good at all. I also think that Denver has the experience with this type of QB to know how to defend Cam.

If we can rattle Newton, we'll win.

Denver 34
Carolina 13

Im jealous. I was going to go but I couldn't get off work. Represent for us!!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iLikeDefense wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
Mr.MileHigh wrote:
BroncoinGermany wrote:

2 weeks.

The day after the Carolina game, he is able to be fully active.
Yup probably will be limited playing time for a few games.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about the multiple post don't know how that happened. Must have butt posted from my phone. Sweet I know a lot of people hate DJ but he is a factor for our D. I have to say I'm not very worried about this game.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ill also be at this game. I live in nc. We should win 50-3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 1 of 21

Jump to: