Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

DJ - Bigger, Faster, Stronger...ANGRY!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jsthomp2007

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:19 am    Post subject: DJ - Bigger, Faster, Stronger...ANGRY! Reply with quote

Great article about DJ being suspended. Do we have any other news whether he is playing tomorrow?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2012/11/03/broncos-linebacker-dj-williams-ready-to-return-to-team/1678569/

I hope he does come back and utilize all that great talent to add to an already pretty good defense. This is like getting a free agent in the middle of the season.
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He can't play until next week.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:

Who says?
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsthomp2007 wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:

Who says?
His 9 game suspension Wink

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've still got the same question I've had for a few weeks. Where do you play him?

Our "D" is developing some pretty good chemistry and seems to improve weekly. The nickle package with WW and Trevathan has been pretty effective. There's a long list of reasons to maintain the status quo, not juggle it at this point in the season.

If you play DJ, who do you sit and where and when does he line up? Beats the hell out of me.

Last edited by AKRNA on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
denverbroncos23

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
jsthomp2007 wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:

Who says?
His 9 game suspension Wink

It even says right there in the article you posted that he cant join the team till the 12th tomorrow is the 11th

^Jamison^
Broncos, Michigan Athletics, Bulls, Blackhawks, Cubs.. Sad
Papa-Pwn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He has played every LB position in the 4-3. He will be able to help in many capacities. I believe he will start out with heavy snaps in the nickel defense, and share some reps at MLB and WLB, eventually taking over for Brooking full time. He will have a great 10 games(counting playoffs) and will impress the FO enough to keep him around as our MLB for a few years, while we draft and groom his replacement behind him.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AKRNA

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Papa-Pwn wrote:
He has played every LB position in the 4-3. He will be able to help in many capacities. I believe he will start out with heavy snaps in the nickel defense, and share some reps at MLB and WLB, eventually taking over for Brooking full time. He will have a great 10 games(counting playoffs) and will impress the FO enough to keep him around as our MLB for a few years, while we draft and groom his replacement behind him.

Replacing who?

Also he admittedly hates playing MLB and really isn't very good there.
PackAtBroncos07

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Papa-Pwn wrote:

He'll start at LOLB for us I would think for sure. We are having a lot of success with Woodyard at that spot in the Nickle so maybe they would use DJ at MLB in Nickle packages. Idk. Idk how good he is really man-to-man on RBs or in zone but I think I would trust him enough in the middle on passing downs, what do you guys think?
Cutler06

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bigger...Stronger....Faster......did we rebuild him, do we have the technology....is he BIONIC ??

Jakuvious wrote:
KC's pass rush is fast. Manning's decision making is faster.
PackAtBroncos07

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutler06 wrote:
Bigger...Stronger....Faster......did we rebuild him, do we have the technology....is he BIONIC ??

He's probably not made of metal and wires but he sure is brainless.
jsthomp2007

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutler06 wrote:

Absolutely. Just ask Daft Punk.
AKRNA

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PackAtBroncos07 wrote:
Papa-Pwn wrote:

He'll start at LOLB for us I would think for sure. We are having a lot of success with Woodyard at that spot in the Nickle so maybe they would use DJ at MLB in Nickle packages. Idk. Idk how good he is really man-to-man on RBs or in zone but I think I would trust him enough in the middle on passing downs, what do you guys think?

Thats normally where Von's at.

As far as the nickle, we're doing pretty well with WW and Trev.
jsthomp2007

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AKRNA wrote:
PackAtBroncos07 wrote:
Papa-Pwn wrote:

So he is pretty much stuck in the middle with you?
AKRNA

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsthomp2007 wrote:
AKRNA wrote:
PackAtBroncos07 wrote:
Papa-Pwn wrote:

So he is pretty much stuck in the middle with you?

Clowns to the left, jokers to the right?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: