You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Johnny Football Manziel
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coors

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

His frame looks like 1 hit from a James Harrison or Clay Matthews would crush him into oblivion

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenney wrote:
Rich7sena wrote:
kenney wrote:
The Cryptkeeper wrote:
kenney wrote:
Nothing special.

Nah, I didn't see anything there I haven't seen in Golson.

Oh my god, you guys are impossible. Everyone needs to accept that I was completely and unequivocally right. Manziel is the best player in college football. Running and throwing. You want to compare him to McCoy and Tebow? Fine. I agree that Manziel is one of the greatest college players ever.

It is patently obvious that the nay-Sayers have not watched Manziel play. That single victory was more impressive than any won by Griffin.

You want to post in here? Fine, but get your horse crap, know-nothing, Sports Center watching "expert opinions" out of here.

Either post something that is grounded in reality or admit you were wrong.

I can't tell if this post is sarcasm, or just http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqs9DYisSsg

Why would this be sarcasm? Read the rest of this topic and then you'll understand what's going on. Every poster in this topic from the first teo pages aside from myself was made to look like damned clown, which is why they're not posting in this topic anymore.

That wasn't sarcasm? Wow.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Kenney, you might want to check on your sarcasm sensors, they might be late for their tuneup.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenney wrote:
Rich7sena wrote:
kenney wrote:
The Cryptkeeper wrote:
kenney wrote:
Nothing special.

Nah, I didn't see anything there I haven't seen in Golson.

Oh my god, you guys are impossible. Everyone needs to accept that I was completely and unequivocally right. Manziel is the best player in college football. Running and throwing. You want to compare him to McCoy and Tebow? Fine. I agree that Manziel is one of the greatest college players ever.

It is patently obvious that the nay-Sayers have not watched Manziel play. That single victory was more impressive than any won by Griffin.

You want to post in here? Fine, but get your horse crap, know-nothing, Sports Center watching "expert opinions" out of here.

Either post something that is grounded in reality or admit you were wrong.

I can't tell if this post is sarcasm, or just http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqs9DYisSsg

Why would this be sarcasm? Read the rest of this topic and then you'll understand what's going on. Every poster in this topic from the first teo pages aside from myself was made to look like damned clown, which is why they're not posting in this topic anymore.

Look who the Golson comparison came from Wink . Trust me, I was being sarcastic.
kenney

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meco wrote:
Hey Kenney, you might want to check on your sarcasm sensors, they might be late for their tuneup.

Sorry, it was impossible for me to tell last night due to the following reasons:

a) I was in a blinding rage after arguing with the blithering idiots at the beginning of this topic

b) I was extremely emotional after the victory and was entirely vindicated by what transpired on national television

c) My last few posts in this topic (prior to this one) were made in a state of euphoric inebriation

So just chalk it up to my having finally been vindicated after 24 years of long-suffering.
MaddHatter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He floats way too many passes. He nearly got his WR decapitated because of it and will need to improve greatly to function at the NFL level

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaddHatter wrote:
He floats way too many passes. He nearly got his WR decapitated because of it and will need to improve greatly to function at the NFL level

Are you talking about the jump balls he threw to Evans, his 6'5 WR, or the pass that hit Swope in the chest and was flagged for the defenseless receiver penalty? Because you're making things up.

And before anyone tries to force the issue, I am telling all of you that there is no hole in Manziel's game, and I will prove you wrong if you try and say otherwise, as I've done with everyone else in this topic. I will just put it out here now so you can save yourself the effort having to snidely accuse me of it out of sheer frustration.
MaddHatter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenney wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:

Are you talking about the jump balls he threw to Evans, his 6'5 WR, or the pass that hit Swope in the chest and was flagged for the defenseless receiver penalty? Because you're making things up.

And before anyone tries to force the issue, I am telling all of you that there is no hole in Manziel's game, and I will prove you wrong if you try and say otherwise, as I've done with everyone else in this topic. I will just put it out here now so you can save yourself the effort having to snidely accuse me of it out of sheer frustration.

Do you even knew what floating a pass means because that's exactly what he did to Swipe. Do love how he has NO holes in his game though - future firstoverall and HOFer I guess

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenney wrote:
Meco wrote:

Sorry, it was impossible for me to tell last night due to the following reasons:

a) I was in a blinding rage after arguing with the blithering idiots at the beginning of this topic

b) I was extremely emotional after the victory and was entirely vindicated by what transpired on national television

c) My last few posts in this topic (prior to this one) were made in a state of euphoric inebriation

So just chalk it up to my having finally been vindicated after 24 years of long-suffering.

I honestly think you may need to see a psychiatrist .
Supersuavesky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That pass to Swope was not floated. It went the only place it could in those quarters.

At least George will leave Indy soon.
MaddHatter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supersuavesky wrote:
That pass to Swope was not floated. It went the only place it could in those quarters.

Where it went has nothing to do with it being floated - floating a pass is about the speed of the ball traveling / zip.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mariota>Manziel for Pro potential. Cool

Future of our economy
TheGoldenChild

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaddHatter wrote:
Supersuavesky wrote:

Where it went has nothing to do with it being floated - floating a pass is about the speed of the ball traveling / zip.

It was a perfect throw in a very tight window. Go watch the play.
MaddHatter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheGoldenChild wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:
Supersuavesky wrote:

It was a perfect throw in a very tight window. Go watch the play.

I watched it live and about 10 more times - he floated it. It was an accurate throw but it lacked the zip it needed

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just because a pass was floated doesn't mean that it was a bad pass.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 6 of 12

Jump to: