You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Johnny Football Manziel
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
KingOfTheHill84


Joined: 10 Jun 2012
Posts: 2808
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm holding out hope that he

-moves his feet in the pocket
-uses his feet to by time instead of tuck and run
-moves his head more, he stares down receivers
-takes more snaps under center
-grows 2 inches and 20 pounds(6'2 220)

if he can do those 5 things, the last one is up to nature then he'll be a stud. He already has the personality and fire I want in a QB and I think he'll thrive in New York.
_________________

[quote="Ring Worm Sherm"]Revis hasn't done jack since 09[/quote]Fly-A-Jet 2013 Jeremy Kerley
Rec:5 Yards:70 TDs:0 PR Average:7 ypa
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
willy_law


Joined: 10 Jan 2010
Posts: 10126
Location: Washington DC
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so much hate on him. Like people have said, he is a freshman in college... well i guess a sophomore academically. He is in the same grade as me. The guy is just having some fun, as long as he isn't breaking NCAA rules let the kid have some fun. He seems like an awesome kid to party with.


and that interception was AMAZING. He threw off his backfoot falling down, barely saw the WR and still threw the ball on a dime to the WR
_________________
TomRalph wrote:
Eli Manning is the devil.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DirtyDez


Joined: 15 Oct 2010
Posts: 16150
Location: the Arizona desert
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingOfTheHill84 wrote:
I'm holding out hope that he

-moves his feet in the pocket
-uses his feet to by time instead of tuck and run
-moves his head more, he stares down receivers
-takes more snaps under center
-grows 2 inches and 20 pounds(6'2 220)

if he can do those 5 things, the last one is up to nature then he'll be a stud. He already has the personality and fire I want in a QB and I think he'll thrive in New York.


Apparently he has huge feet & hands so I wouldn't dismiss a late growth-spurt... Even if he just gets to 6'2" it would be huge.
_________________

mike23md
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NS922


Joined: 01 Aug 2011
Posts: 11413
Location: New Orleans
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe the amount of disrespect this guy is getting!


I'm not saying he'll be a HOF NFL QB but I'll be shocked if he turns out to be anything less of what RG3 and Russell Wilson are.
_________________
#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KingOfTheHill84


Joined: 10 Jun 2012
Posts: 2808
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DirtyDez wrote:
KingOfTheHill84 wrote:
I'm holding out hope that he

-moves his feet in the pocket
-uses his feet to by time instead of tuck and run
-moves his head more, he stares down receivers
-takes more snaps under center
-grows 2 inches and 20 pounds(6'2 220)

if he can do those 5 things, the last one is up to nature then he'll be a stud. He already has the personality and fire I want in a QB and I think he'll thrive in New York.


Apparently he has huge feet & hands so I wouldn't dismiss a late growth-spurt... Even if he just gets to 6'2" it would be huge.


thats what I heard which is why he size isn't an issue until he declares(likely 2015). He also has long legs but a small torso so I can see him getting those 2 inches and the 20 pounds over the next 2-3 years should be easy weight to gradually gain
_________________

[quote="Ring Worm Sherm"]Revis hasn't done jack since 09[/quote]Fly-A-Jet 2013 Jeremy Kerley
Rec:5 Yards:70 TDs:0 PR Average:7 ypa
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wolverine_Joe


Joined: 23 Oct 2007
Posts: 4758
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingOfTheHill84 wrote:
DirtyDez wrote:
KingOfTheHill84 wrote:
I'm holding out hope that he

-moves his feet in the pocket
-uses his feet to by time instead of tuck and run
-moves his head more, he stares down receivers
-takes more snaps under center
-grows 2 inches and 20 pounds(6'2 220)

if he can do those 5 things, the last one is up to nature then he'll be a stud. He already has the personality and fire I want in a QB and I think he'll thrive in New York.


Apparently he has huge feet & hands so I wouldn't dismiss a late growth-spurt... Even if he just gets to 6'2" it would be huge.


thats what I heard which is why he size isn't an issue until he declares(likely 2015). He also has long legs but a small torso so I can see him getting those 2 inches and the 20 pounds over the next 2-3 years should be easy weight to gradually gain



2 inches? chance of that happening is probably less than 10%. it happens, but doesn't happen often. but 1/2 inches to 1 inch? probably much higher %.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group