Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week Ten: Chargers (4-4) @ Buccaneers (4-4)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaRealdeal

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:10 am    Post subject: Week Ten: Chargers (4-4) @ Buccaneers (4-4) Reply with quote

The Bucs offense is riding high. Something clicked after the bye week and they are firing on all cylinders. The Bucs defense on the other hand, specifically the pass defense and pass rush, continue to struggle.

Coming from the West Coast to play a 1PM game is never easy, but the Chargers offense definitely has some weapons that can hurt us. If we want to stay in playoff contention we need to win this one at home.

Adopt-A-Buc Adrian Clayborn
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Philip Rivers has been struggling big time. I think if our offense puts up a decent amount of points (about 24+), we can hold them down and win rather easily.

Bucs: 31
Chargers: 20

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rivers has been struggling but in order for him to continue his struggles our dline needs to help our secondary out and get in his face Sunday. If not he could be looking at a season best.
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're pretty good against the run. Hopefully Martin can get something going, 'cause Rivers is obviously gonna get his tree fiddy.
scottonatable

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im still bummed that this is blacked out on local tv. THIS is a huge game for us even though Rivers has been struggling he did well against the Chiefs.. so we got to believe he will do well against us.
youngbuc20

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scottonatable wrote:
im still bummed that this is blacked out on local tv. THIS is a huge game for us even though Rivers has been struggling he did well against the Chiefs.. so we got to believe he will do well against us.

Me too!! Im in the hospital recovering from surgery right now Sad my brother has two free tickets too but I'm stuck here.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scottonatable wrote:

Me too!! Im in the hospital recovering from surgery right now Sad my brother has two free tickets too but I'm stuck here.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

youngbuc20 wrote:
scottonatable wrote:

Oh no, sorry to hear that. First things first, you need to just get better. There will be more games and you can catch up then. In the meantime, maybe you can listen to the game on the radio (as long as you don't get too over excited). Wink
youngbuc20

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RB4TampaBay wrote:
youngbuc20 wrote:
scottonatable wrote:

Oh no, sorry to hear that. First things first, you need to just get better. There will be more games and you can catch up then. In the meantime, maybe you can listen to the game on the radio (as long as you don't get too over excited). Wink

I can't make any promises...it was stomache surgery so I'm gonna have to keep my cheering to a minimal. For whatever reason they don't broadcast the game over the radio on my phone.hopefully i can get a little radio by Sunday though

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big game. I think we should beat them, but we can't sleep on them. Hopefully we'll be above .500 after this game

Thanks to BGG on the sig.

Adopt a Buc: Alterraun Verner
indifference

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I almost wanted to pick up Tampa's defense this week for my fantasy. Rivers has been downright awful aside from the Chiefs game. Their weapons don't scary anybody and we have a great match-up offensively. I think our defensive line will put on a strong showing and rack up 2-3 sacks against Rivers who is statue in the pocket. I can see us giving up a ton of yards but forcing a couple of INT's which will be enough for us to win by a possession or two.
BucsLife

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been looking forward to this game all week! Excited to see how Martin will follow up last weeks performance. Hopefully our secondary can hold up against Rivers' arm. GO BUCS!
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BucsLife, your avy is too big. It should be 80x80, I believe. If you go here someone should be able to resize it for you.

Anywho, it's gameday, gents. Very Happy
Teraneers

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So tired, gonna' struggle to stay up for this one but it's a big game in regards to the rest of our season so I'm going to make myself.

Interested to see if our rookies can keep up their form particularly Martin and David and I hope Free airs it out to V-Jax, love when those two connect.

I've given up hope for our Secondary thought, Rivers will have a field day. The only positive I can think of is we play the Falcons twice and I have Ryan in my fantasy team so hooray for those weeks, haha.

Go the Bucs! Very Happy
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teraneers wrote:
So tired, gonna' struggle to stay up for this one but it's a big game in regards to the rest of our season so I'm going to make myself.

Interested to see if our rookies can keep up their form particularly Martin and David and I hope Free airs it out to V-Jax, love when those two connect.

I've given up hope for our Secondary thought, Rivers will have a field day. The only positive I can think of is we play the Falcons twice and I have Ryan in my fantasy team so hooray for those weeks, haha.

Go the Bucs! Very Happy

Last week I cut Palmer (who was set to start 'cause Brady was on a bye) and I signed/started Weeden.

#trueBucsfan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 1 of 24

Jump to: