Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Suh rated dirtiest player in the league.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DetroitSpirit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nnivolcm wrote:
bears2308 wrote:

Edit: James Harrison? They play totally different. Harrison crushes players going over the middle and as a linebacker helmet to helmet hits are going to happen. He's never tried to hurt a player after the play was over.

Did you see Harrison's hit on Colt Mccoy? The play wasn't over but Mccoy had already thrown the ball and Harrison hit him square in the helmet as hard as I've ever seen a QB get hit in the helmet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfFW-Yezv0k

Just because he lead with his helmet directly to McCoy's helmet and didn't try to avoid the hit AT ALL doesn't make it dirty, because it wasn't after the whistle.
Nnivolcm

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suh is a dirty player in some people's mind because he has gotten a lot of personal foul penalties. The problem is, he has gotten some of those personal foul calls because he is known as a dirty player. There have been multiple times already in his career where he has been called for personal fouls that shouldn't have been penalties at all. The two that immediately come to mind are the Marion Barber tackle by the hair ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqzeqEBAuxk ) and the Jay Cutler shove ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwIcAY5ZU34 ).

Suh is dirty because he gets penalties.

Suh gets penalties because he is dirty.

It's circular logic and it sucks.

Team Stylish

Thanks to IDOG for the sig!
diehardlionfan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bears2308 wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:
bears2308 wrote:
More goes on then what you can see on TV. The guy stomped on someone then tried to lie about it. It's very clear the guy has anger issues. Who has a worse track record that is in the NFL right now?

Charles Woodson punched someone. Andre Johnson and Finnegan fought, Dunta Robinson had several clearly dirtier hits than Suh. I mean, honestly, name what makes him the dirtiest.

Trying to stomp on someone when the play is over! I already did...

Oh, so one play makes the guy the dirtiest player in the league?

Ironic that Suh has incurred one penalty this year. Clearly the dirtiest player in the league.

What a joke.

Sig by El Ramster

Team Stylish
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diehardlionfan wrote:
bears2308 wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:
bears2308 wrote:
More goes on then what you can see on TV. The guy stomped on someone then tried to lie about it. It's very clear the guy has anger issues. Who has a worse track record that is in the NFL right now?

Charles Woodson punched someone. Andre Johnson and Finnegan fought, Dunta Robinson had several clearly dirtier hits than Suh. I mean, honestly, name what makes him the dirtiest.

Ironic that Suh has incurred one penalty this year. Clearly the dirtiest player in the league.

What a joke.
But you know, guys who lead with their helmets, fight, or try to snap ankles are clean players.

CWood21 wrote:
This anti-Teddy crap is getting out of hand.

R.I.P. Stylish
TL-TwoWinsAway

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
But you know, guys who lead with their helmets, fight, or try to snap ankles are clean players.

IDOG. Suh tried to murder Detrich-Smith with his foot while he laid, innocently, on the ground. He's dirty.

Team Stylish
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:

IDOG. Suh tried to murder Detrich-Smith with his foot while he laid, innocently, on the ground. He's dirty.
Possibly. It could possibly be that he thought he was going to his shoelaces untied again, and tried to get his foot away from him. Really, we don't know Suh's intentions, but because I will defend the players on the Lions before I bash them, I will hope that it was the 2nd possibility and not the 1st. And if he really was trying to injure him with his foot I think it would have looked much more violent than it did.

CWood21 wrote:

R.I.P. Stylish
TL-TwoWinsAway

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:

Possibly. It could possibly be that he thought he was going to his shoelaces untied again, and tried to get his foot away from him. Really, we don't know Suh's intentions, but because I will defend the players on the Lions before I bash them, I will hope that it was the 2nd possibility and not the 1st. And if he really was trying to injure him with his foot I think it would have looked much more violent than it did.

I was being sarcastic, but nice rebuttal.

Team Stylish
diehardlionfan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:

I must also add that he re-engineered the firing mechanism changing from semi to full automatic. Had the mechanism not jammed he most certainly would have gotten off rapid stomps which combined with the earths rotation would have lead, obviously, in a Native American rain dance.

Thus given the mean ambient temperature at the time of the incident would have created a massive blizzard encompassing the entirety of the Midwest for which Suh would have also been blamed, penalized and no doubt suspended.

Given the loud and poignant outcry from fans league wide Suh's suspension would have been a permanent ban from playing football during winter months for a period of two years as well as a lifetime ban from owning or otherwise having in his possession a Jimmy Buffett Margherita maker. Cool

Sig by El Ramster

Team Stylish
detfan782004

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bears2308 wrote:

Ray Lewis, M Vick, Little, Talib, Harrison, Fairley, Burress, Abraham

List goes on and on

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diehardlionfan wrote:
bears2308 wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:
bears2308 wrote:

What a joke.

And that penalty was offsides if I remember correctly.

Wasn't there a CB who spit in someone's face this year? I forget who it is so I don't want to start naming names and be wrong. But, that's pretty dirty if you ask me... much more than stepping on someone. Suh also isn't the only NFL player to ever stomp on someone. They just made a bigger deal of his stomp.

EDIT: It was Pacman jones against the Texans last year (spit on Lawrence Vickers)... and Rolando McClain apparently spit in Channing Crowder's face before.

Team Stylish313
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

X_Factor_40 wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
bears2308 wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:
bears2308 wrote:

What a joke.

Wasn't there a CB who spit in someone's face this year? I forget who it is so I don't want to start naming names and be wrong. But, that's pretty dirty if you ask me... much more than stepping on someone. Suh also isn't the only NFL player to ever stomp on someone. They just made a bigger deal of his stomp.

EDIT: It was Pacman jones against the Texans last year (spit on Lawrence Vickers)... and Rolando McClain apparently spit in Channing Crowder's face before.
Defensive lineman used to spit on the OL's hands to make them jump. I think that's pretty funny actually Laughing

CWood21 wrote:

R.I.P. Stylish
X_Factor_40

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
X_Factor_40 wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
bears2308 wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:
bears2308 wrote:

What a joke.

Defensive lineman used to spit on the OL's hands to make them jump. I think that's pretty funny actually Laughing

That's disgusting.

Team Stylish313
detfan782004

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

X_Factor_40 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
X_Factor_40 wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
bears2308 wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:
bears2308 wrote:

What a joke.

That's disgusting.

That is pretty nasty. Kind of shameless really. PS check your pms something X... Wink

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
bears2308 wrote:

Ray Lewis, M Vick, Little, Talib, Harrison, Fairley, Burress, Abraham

List goes on and on

Ha. Pretty sure the vote wasn't based on off the field issues.
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Suh was a super-thug today. Rolling Eyes

Oh, and those Vikings were just angels as well. No launching for helmets whatsoever.

CWood21 wrote:

R.I.P. Stylish

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: