Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Suh rated dirtiest player in the league.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DetroitSpirit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:52 pm    Post subject: Suh rated dirtiest player in the league. Reply with quote

2nd year in the row.

He hasn't even done anything dirty this year. Think
Nnivolcm

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't you see him sack Cutler!? He tackled him! Dirty dirty dirty!!!

Team Stylish
Thanks to Smack for the sig!
diehardlionfan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really wonder about these polls.

He has been penalized once this season and I don't recall any after whistle encounters.

The voting wasn't even close. I would really be interested why the players voted for him. Is he gouging and grabbing in the pile ups?

It really makes no sense based on observation and I'm not certain I buy into the thought they're voting based on reputation.

Sig by El Ramster

Team Stylish
Nnivolcm

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diehardlionfan wrote:

He has been penalized once this season and I don't recall any after whistle encounters.

The voting wasn't even close. I would really be interested why the players voted for him. Is he gouging and grabbing in the pile ups?

It really makes no sense based on observation and I'm not certain I buy into the thought they're voting based on reputation.

These same players voted Tebow top 100 players in the NFL and most overrated player. These polls are worthless.

Team Stylish
diehardlionfan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nnivolcm wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:

These same players voted Tebow top 100 players in the NFL and most overrated player. These polls are worthless.

I don't disagree at all. I would just like to know more detail. Why do they think Suh is the dirtiest player?

Sig by El Ramster

Team Stylish
Nnivolcm

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

diehardlionfan wrote:
Nnivolcm wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:

I don't disagree at all. I would just like to know more detail. Why do they think Suh is the dirtiest player?

Thanksgiving last year and Sportscenter is by best guess.

Team Stylish
DetroitSpirit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

diehardlionfan wrote:
Nnivolcm wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:

He tackles really hard.

Rolling Eyes
diehardlionfan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DetroitSpirit wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
Nnivolcm wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:

He tackles really hard.

Rolling Eyes

Ahhh, everything is clear now, thanks Cool

Sig by El Ramster

Team Stylish
bears2308

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More goes on then what you can see on TV. The guy stomped on someone then tried to lie about it. It's very clear the guy has anger issues. Who has a worse track record that is in the NFL right now?
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bears2308 wrote:
More goes on then what you can see on TV. The guy stomped on someone then tried to lie about it. It's very clear the guy has anger issues. Who has a worse track record that is in the NFL right now?
James Harrsion. Finnegan. Ingcognito for sure, he tries to snap ankles at the bottom of piles.

And IIRC Suh didn't lie about stomping on him, he tried to defend himself saying he wasn't the instigator of the whole stompy thing.
2014 Adopt-A-Lion #1: Eric Ebron
2014 Adopt-A-Lion #2: Martin Mayhew

R.I.P. Stylish
bears2308

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
bears2308 wrote:
James Harrsion. Finnegan. Ingcognito for sure, he tries to snap ankles at the bottom of piles.

And IIRC Suh didn't lie about stomping on him, he tried to defend himself saying he wasn't the instigator of the whole stompy thing.

I don't think you recall correctly. He denied it in the presser after the game. Suh plays with a vicious mentality that I love in a player. He just tends to let his anger get the best of him at times.

Not saying the hit was illegal on Cutler, it wasn't, but he certainly could have made the tackle without taking Cutlers legs from under him while trying to crush him with his weight.

Edit: James Harrison? They play totally different. Harrison crushes players going over the middle and as a linebacker helmet to helmet hits are going to happen. He's never tried to hurt a player after the play was over.

Last edited by bears2308 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
DetroitSpirit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bears2308 wrote:

Charles Woodson punched someone. Andre Johnson and Finnegan fought, Dunta Robinson had several clearly dirtier hits than Suh. I mean, honestly, name what makes him the dirtiest.
bears2308

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DetroitSpirit wrote:
bears2308 wrote:

Charles Woodson punched someone. Andre Johnson and Finnegan fought, Dunta Robinson had several clearly dirtier hits than Suh. I mean, honestly, name what makes him the dirtiest.

Trying to stomp on someone when the play is over! I already did...
DetroitSpirit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bears2308 wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:
bears2308 wrote:

Trying to stomp on someone when the play is over! I already did...

Physically punching someone is much worse than a 'stomp' that didn't even leave a mark on a guy.
Nnivolcm

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bears2308 wrote:

Edit: James Harrison? They play totally different. Harrison crushes players going over the middle and as a linebacker helmet to helmet hits are going to happen. He's never tried to hurt a player after the play was over.

Did you see Harrison's hit on Colt Mccoy? The play wasn't over but Mccoy had already thrown the ball and Harrison hit him square in the helmet as hard as I've ever seen a QB get hit in the helmet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfFW-Yezv0k

Team Stylish

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: