Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TAET XXXVI: We Suck.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  

TAET NAMES SUGGEST EM (DONT VOTE YET FOOLS)
Daddy Dingo's Day Care
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Dingo's Hotel Motel Holiday Innscapades
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
The Trolland Caged Within
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Ian's Move to Wales Fundraiser
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
TAET XXXVII: Ian & Lacey Foles: A love Story
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
TAET XXXVII: Foles Gold or RG3&out?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
TAET XXXVII - In Honor of The Three Musketeers: Phire, Nabbs, 808
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
TAET XXXVII - RBC, 1-2-3, baby you and me girllll
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
TAET XXXVII -You are my Phire
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
TAET XXXVII - Just Meco'd my jorts
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
TAET XXXVII - Under Siege - Featuring Stephen Vickgal
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
TAET XXXVII: Andy Reid's swan song
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
TAET XXXVII: Hurricane Andy "The Rebuilding Effort".
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
TAET XXXVII: FF.com's Japanese Premium Menu.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
TAET XXXVII: Owning The Packers Forum since 2007.
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
TAET XXXVII: Shady Nights "Welcome To The Hood!"
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
TAET XXXVII: Re-Drafting Nick Foles #7 Overall Bandwagon
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
TAET XXXVII: Andy Reid 487 lbs of Denial.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
TAET XXXVII: Poison Arrows: The Return of Ron Mexico
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
TAET XXXVII:Phires 30k Kittens in Kites Parade
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 21

Author Message
Eagles_808


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

baconrad3 wrote:
It's not a paid internship....but one of my old good friends from home's dad is involved in the company...he was one of the initial investors or something and he and I were really close

He called me yesterday and told me to come intern there....he basically said its so I can get a good feel of the company and such...It'd basically mean a good job is waiting for me as soon as I graduate in 2014.


Guess I gotta do it. Its still on the west coast which is good....Its just gonna be my first summer that I actually will be working all the time...as sad/awesome that is


Take advantage of the opportunity.
_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
baconrad3


Joined: 27 Apr 2010
Posts: 7679
Location: Tempe, AZ
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
baconrad3 wrote:
Guess I gotta do it. Its still on the west coast which is good....Its just gonna be my first summer that I actually will be working all the time...as sad/awesome that is


Lock up the future, you can party on almost any weekend during college


Yeah and its in Washington which is cool....I love the west coast.


Its at a Biomass Energy Plant...waste to energy and all that hippy crap...its my main focus in my studies and its a growing renewable energy source....already 80 plants in the states.

It would mean Id have a job out of college...It would also make it a lot easier if I wanted to work elsewhere..its a really specific and new field so there's actually not a ton of competition for me in terms of finding a job..

My roommates doing enviromental law which is bleh....being a lawyer sucks
_________________


#OfficialBlakeBortlesHypeTrain
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marky_b27


Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 21791
Location: Nottingham, England
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

baconrad3 wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
baconrad3 wrote:
Guess I gotta do it. Its still on the west coast which is good....Its just gonna be my first summer that I actually will be working all the time...as sad/awesome that is


Lock up the future, you can party on almost any weekend during college


Yeah and its in Washington which is cool....I love the west coast.


Its at a Biomass Energy Plant...waste to energy and all that hippy crap...its my main focus in my studies and its a growing renewable energy source....already 80 plants in the states.

It would mean Id have a job out of college...It would also make it a lot easier if I wanted to work elsewhere..its a really specific and new field so there's actually not a ton of competition for me in terms of finding a job..

My roommates doing enviromental law which is bleh....being a lawyer sucks


Sounds like you've convinced yourself - you need to do it.
_________________



RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
baconrad3


Joined: 27 Apr 2010
Posts: 7679
Location: Tempe, AZ
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully there's a ton of fine slampieces in Spokane
_________________


#OfficialBlakeBortlesHypeTrain
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bednarik60


Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 33180
Location: Jortland, Oregon<3
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL Spokane.. Them country truck driving beer drinking girls. Attractive girls out there tho ..Seem like Eastern Washington Idaho Montana Oregon Utah have really fit active girls nice bodies that country build but there pretty active people as it gets hot there. Its in the middle of no where so mind you its a small town where most of the people have known eachother since high school or college so they been hooking up in the same circles over and over and over again.. be careful in those town.

I would not want to live there. I have friends that do and they love it but its more one of those things for them where they went to WSU and every one who went to WSU moved there so its just what he knows but i dont know how any one could handle small towns like that in dusty middle of no wheresvilles...


enjoy!

Your actually in not that bad of a spot if you have a car. You can drive to some pretty sick places like down the Gorge or to Seattle and Portland or Boise or even the Coast if you like to drive. its a beautiful state in a beautiful area.. Welcome to the Pacific Northwest its a pretty damn magical place bro!
_________________

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
baconrad3


Joined: 27 Apr 2010
Posts: 7679
Location: Tempe, AZ
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So should I not go there? haha. He told me I can either work there or at a different location...can't think of the town.....it's in Massachusetts though. I just kinda wanna stay on the WC...plus I will have a car. My roommate has a car in Tempe he uses and one back home in Philly.so he's gonna let me use his car here but Idk about in Mass. ..my cousin lives in Seattle and she and I are really close....how far is it from Spokane?
_________________


#OfficialBlakeBortlesHypeTrain
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ninjapirate


Joined: 14 Jan 2005
Posts: 34407
Location: Vegas
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get a better major bacon.


Engineering interns makes like 20 dollars an hour.
_________________


RainbowCarebear wrote:
Small d = pastry
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7733
Location: South Central PA
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do we constantly post 110+ threads for our GDTs and the Packers post about 50 pages and are still 300K ahead of us. What is this.
_________________
Rock Climbing is life.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RollEagles


Joined: 10 Jan 2012
Posts: 7773
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
How do we constantly post 110+ threads for our GDTs and the Packers post about 50 pages and are still 300K ahead of us. What is this.


Wow we are only 300K back? We used to be close to 400K back in the Spring I think.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ninjapirate


Joined: 14 Jan 2005
Posts: 34407
Location: Vegas
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
How do we constantly post 110+ threads for our GDTs and the Packers post about 50 pages and are still 300K ahead of us. What is this.



For years this place was a ghost town. That's why.
_________________


RainbowCarebear wrote:
Small d = pastry
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Bednarik60


Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 33180
Location: Jortland, Oregon<3
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

baconrad3 wrote:
So should I not go there? haha. He told me I can either work there or at a different location...can't think of the town.....it's in Massachusetts though. I just kinda wanna stay on the WC...plus I will have a car. My roommate has a car in Tempe he uses and one back home in Philly.so he's gonna let me use his car here but Idk about in Mass. ..my cousin lives in Seattle and she and I are really close....how far is it from Spokane?







_________________

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7733
Location: South Central PA
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those houses look decent. Too bad they're covered in sand(Except the top picture) So Where exactly are those pictures from?...
_________________
Rock Climbing is life.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bednarik60


Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 33180
Location: Jortland, Oregon<3
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
Those houses look decent. Too bad they're covered in sand(Except the top picture) So Where exactly are those pictures from?...


Spokane.Thought you knew your geography olandthropist?

Were still friends.
_________________

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
McNabbMcFadden


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 34568
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
oland11 wrote:
How do we constantly post 110+ threads for our GDTs and the Packers post about 50 pages and are still 300K ahead of us. What is this.



For years this place was a ghost town. That's why.


Pretty much an inactive forum until 2007. Like Colts forum status.
_________________
"Break the rules, but first break the rulers."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
baconrad3


Joined: 27 Apr 2010
Posts: 7679
Location: Tempe, AZ
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
Get a better major bacon.


Engineering interns makes like 20 dollars an hour.



Meh....I graduate in a year and a half so too late now lol

I'm prettt happy with my major....i don't really care that much about the enviroment or anything but Sustainability is one of the biggest up and coming fields, its really broad so there's a bunch of different areas to study, and ASU has one of tthe best programs in the state along with Amherst.

My freshman year I lived in SHAB which is only for sustainability majors and Id always throw my cigarrette butts on the ground...so these two hippy chicks on my floor reported me like six times..t
_________________


#OfficialBlakeBortlesHypeTrain
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 72 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group