Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: Week 10 Detroit Lions @ Minnesota Vikings
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lionsfanforever

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DetroitSpirit wrote:
Nnivolcm wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:

Broken image.

How about now?

Looks good.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lionsfanforever wrote:

Looks good.

Too much effort went into it.
Nnivolcm

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like Levy is probable to play, good news as I think he was our best LB this year before his injury.

Team Stylish

Thanks to Smack for the sig!
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nnivolcm wrote:
Sounds like Levy is probable to play, good news as I think he was our best LB this year before his injury.
Thank god. Palmer is decent but an obvious step down from Levy.

R.I.P. Stylish
ArcticNorseman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This should be a good game and Detriot can win it if they run the ball and can pass protect for Stafford.

If the Vikes, on the other hand, harass Stafford all day and hold on 3rd down, the Vikes will win.

The Vikes offense will move the ball . . . mostly via Adrians legs, but with Percy likely out, I wouldn't be surprised to see Adrian line up out wide with Gerhart in the backfield. Plus, if ever there was a time for Rudolph to come up big . . . it's now!

Vikes 33 - Lions 27
diehardlionfan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArcticNorseman wrote:
This should be a good game and Detriot can win it if they run the ball and can pass protect for Stafford.

If the Vikes, on the other hand, harass Stafford all day and hold on 3rd down, the Vikes will win.

The Vikes offense will move the ball . . . mostly via Adrians legs, but with Percy likely out, I wouldn't be surprised to see Adrian line up out wide with Gerhart in the backfield. Plus, if ever there was a time for Rudolph to come up big . . . it's now!

Vikes 33 - Lions 27

I like the Lions chances in this game. The Vikings weren't effective on offence last time they faced each other, at all. Given the Vikings offence has regressed and the Lions special teams are actually showing up I think the Lions come home with the win.

Sig by El Ramster

Team Stylish
detfan782004

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArcticNorseman wrote:

Vikes 33 - Lions 27

So Adrian is going to do even better against Det this time with Harvin out? Makes zero sense. Means Minny is even MORE one dimensional and easier to play.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
ArcticNorseman wrote:

Vikes 33 - Lions 27

So Adrian is going to do even better against Det this time with Harvin out? Makes zero sense. Means Minny is even MORE one dimensional and easier to play.

The Vikings scoring 33 points against the Lions his absolutely hilarious if it's all going to be on the back of Adrian Peterson, and there's no way that Gerhart is going to have a big day against the Lions. Ponder would have to throw for over 300+ yards to put up 30+ points, and we all know that's not happening.
detfan782004

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

X_Factor_40 wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
ArcticNorseman wrote:

Vikes 33 - Lions 27

The Vikings scoring 33 points against the Lions his absolutely hilarious if it's all going to be on the back of Adrian Peterson, and there's no way that Gerhart is going to have a big day against the Lions. Ponder would have to throw for over 300+ yards to put up 30+ points, and we all know that's not happening.

Exactly. Somehow after managing to score ZERO points on offense and without Harvin they are going to drop 30 on offense.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArcticNorseman wrote:

Vikes 33 - Lions 27

This maked no sense. Adrian out wide being the start of it.
Nnivolcm

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LionsFTW wrote:
ArcticNorseman wrote:

Vikes 33 - Lions 27

Not gonna lie, I wouldn't mind seeing the Vikings line AP up outside and let Toby take the snaps in the backfield. Just makes it harder to get the ball to their only play maker on offense.

Team Stylish

Thanks to Smack for the sig!
diehardlionfan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nnivolcm wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
ArcticNorseman wrote:

Vikes 33 - Lions 27

Not gonna lie, I wouldn't mind seeing the Vikings line AP up outside and let Toby take the snaps in the backfield. Just makes it harder to get the ball to their only play maker on offense.

No problem. They will just kick 11 field goals. Yup, that's the ticket.

Sig by El Ramster

Team Stylish
vikingsrule

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Vikings have lined up Peterson out wide, quite a bit actually. I dont recall him being the primary receiver, might just be a decoy type thing, but its a play they run often with Harvin getting the carry in the back field. With Harvin out, Jarius Wright will see his first action of the year. He has a pretty interesting skill set and could do a lot of the same things in the passing game as Harvin. We know nothing on Wright, but the guy has some explosiveness.

Peterson has been REAL hot. the past three weeks he and the Oline have been pheneomal. Expect a big dose of Peterson and I anticipate another 120+ yard game for Peterson. He is really starting to rip off big runs.
detfan782004

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vikingsrule wrote:
The Vikings have lined up Peterson out wide, quite a bit actually. I dont recall him being the primary receiver, might just be a decoy type thing, but its a play they run often with Harvin getting the carry in the back field. With Harvin out, Jarius Wright will see his first action of the year. He has a pretty interesting skill set and could do a lot of the same things in the passing game as Harvin. We know nothing on Wright, but the guy has some explosiveness.

Peterson has been REAL hot. the past three weeks he and the Oline have been pheneomal. Expect a big dose of Peterson and I anticipate another 120+ yard game for Peterson. He is really starting to rip off big runs.

Yea when they had Harvin as threat. Now they can stack box with zero threat in passing game and Ponder at QB

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
vikingsrule wrote:

Yea when they had Harvin as threat. Now they can stack box with zero threat in passing game and Ponder at QB

Harvin is an underneath receiver, half his receptions are around the LOS or behind it. That is the problem, Harvin draws more attention closer to the LOS, which actually affects Peterson. Until Harvin and Ponder show they can consistently makes plays down field, defenses wont respect Harvin as a down field threat. Harvin receives very little down field attention. Defenses stack the box to stop Harvin as they do with PEterson. So nothing will really change in the running game.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 3 of 45

Jump to: