Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tom Shean

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait to park outside of Best Buy and buy more useless crap that I don't need.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zelbell wrote:
Anyone see any good deals on Xbox 360 250 gb consoles??? And controllers??? Plan on grabbing a few $25 games at walmart and get a new Xbox for my dorm room

Best Buy is the only one. It will be $200 for a 250 GB system with a month of XBL and two games (Skyrim and Forza 4)
Superman(DH23)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

theJ wrote:
Remixxxxxxx wrote:
theJ wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:
skywindO2 wrote:
Target has a PS3 for $200, that's very tempting. Although I generally try to avoid door busters.
don't think that's a doorbuster, I believe that's the new price.

It's a doorbuster. Same deal that Best Buy has. $199 for a 250GB, 1 controller, Infamous and Uncharted games.

Sucks because i will be at least an 1.5 hr drive from either store on Thanksgiving. I want to get a ps3, and it's looking like i'll have to keep an eye on online deals.

I would expect Amazon to have the Holiday Bundle[s] for the systems on Black Friday as well, for the $200 price mark.

I'm thinking you're probably right. Seems like every store has this same deal (so far i've seen it at Best Buy, Target and Walmart). Tells me it's not all that special. Tells me i could probably find it any time during the Christmas season.

I'll probably call up Walmart mid-day Friday or Saturday and see if they still have it. If they do, maybe i'll run over and pick it up.
The price is dictated by sony, the stores don't have any leeway w/ it, its Sony's holiday bundle, which is why everyone has it. You can get it anytime this holiday season.

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
Remixxxxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

steelcurtain29 wrote:
zelbell wrote:
Anyone see any good deals on Xbox 360 250 gb consoles??? And controllers??? Plan on grabbing a few $25 games at walmart and get a new Xbox for my dorm room

Best Buy is the only one. It will be $200 for a 250 GB system with a month of XBL and two games (Skyrim and Forza 4)

I'm pretty sure every retailer will have the Holiday Bundle for $200 starting Black Friday, and post Black Friday. There's no way Microsoft is going to leave their Holiday Bundle more expensive then Sony's.
Remixxxxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrDrew wrote:
crunk-colt wrote:
I have never done the Black Friday thing.

least busy times?
good stores that arent as busy for whatever reason?

I wanna get a few of those $25 games and make bank on ebay lol

All of the stores are going to be packed, so you have to figure out which one in the area is going to have the least people. A couple years ago I went to the Wal-Mart outside of the city, in a smaller town 5-10 miles away. Compared to the other stores it was pretty empty. Last year everybody figured out the secret, and one of the stores that should have been busy, wasn't. I was able to get everything I wanted. Just drive around and look at parking lots. Figure out which one seems the least crowded.

Toys R' Us is usually great for video games on Black Friday. This year they have the majority of the newer games B1G1 free, so it's $30 a pop. There's usaully nobody at my Toys R Us.
steelcurtain29

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remixxxxxxx wrote:
steelcurtain29 wrote:
zelbell wrote:

I'm pretty sure every retailer will have the Holiday Bundle for $200 starting Black Friday, and post Black Friday. There's no way Microsoft is going to leave their Holiday Bundle more expensive then Sony's.

Only place selling the 250 GB 360 for under $250 right now is Best Buy. Every other place is $250 (Gamestop, but less inferior games) or they are only selling the 4 GB at that price.
Remixxxxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steelcurtain29 wrote:
Remixxxxxxx wrote:
steelcurtain29 wrote:
zelbell wrote:

Only place selling the 250 GB 360 for under $250 right now is Best Buy. Every other place is $250 (Gamestop, but less inferior games) or they are only selling the 4 GB at that price.

Like I said, post Black Friday the bundle should drop to the $200 price range. Microsoft is trying to pawn of the rest of their Kinect bundles this holiday, so it's doubtful they'll advertise it as a Black Friday deal.

I'd be shocked if the actual Holiday Bundle did not come down to $200 the Monday after Black Friday.
steelcurtain29

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, my neither. I'm sure they'll want to make sure Sony doesn't "outdue" them. As of now though, Best Buy is the only one doing it going into Black Friday.
hawkman98272

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking to get a radio/sound system for a friend for his car. Anyone see any deals and know if it's a good product?

IDOG_det

#JDI
Remixxxxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steelcurtain29 wrote:
Oh, my neither. I'm sure they'll want to make sure Sony doesn't "outdue" them. As of now though, Best Buy is the only one doing it going into Black Friday.

I think Microsoft is at the point where they just are telling retailers to dump their Kinects and the bundles, hence the $35 used Kinect[which signals a universal price job, IMO] at Gamestop.
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody seen any deals on Xbox controllers? Both my controllers just decided to stop working. Had them for a while, so I guess I can't complain.
steelcurtain29

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Anybody seen any deals on Xbox controllers? Both my controllers just decided to stop working. Had them for a while, so I guess I can't complain.

Rumor has it Gamestop is going to be doing some sales on controllers and accessories, plus extra trade-in credit for accessories new and used. Might be something worth looking at.
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steelcurtain29 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:

Rumor has it Gamestop is going to be doing some sales on controllers and accessories, plus extra trade-in credit for accessories new and used. Might be something worth looking at.

Alright thanks man.
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Green90 wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
skywindO2 wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
MrDrew wrote:
Green90 wrote:
MrDrew wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
I'd like to spend around $550 or less. I'm willing to spend about $800 since I already have a monitor.

Build your own. You can do much better on your budget if you did it yourself.

Absolutely, but that can be a daunting task for someone who's not the most technologically inclined, even with good instructions.

Choosing the parts is the only hard part. They've made putting it together pretty easy now. Things only go in one spot anymore, and cables will only plug into the right spot.
that easy huh? Any suggestions on where to start?

http://pcpartpicker.com/

This makes picking parts very easy!
This made it seem a little more daunting Laughing

Well I was looking around, saw this on Newegg

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883220217

It's currently on sale for $530, $100 off it's regular price. While it doesn't have as good of a video card as the one I linked before, it's much, much better than the stock one that comes with the desktop I linked before. It's also better in every other way compared to the previous desktop. And if you really wanted to you could upgrade it anyways which would be $655 total.

But overall, this one is a very nice desktop for the money, and unless you decide to become a hardcore gamer, it's easily capable of doing anything you'd want it to, and then some.
Thanks man, I'll look into this. If any other opinions are out there I'd love to hear them as well.

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
hawkman98272

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When is the PS4 expected to be released, I don't want to buy a PS3 if the 4 is coming out soon.

IDOG_det

#JDI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 9 of 22

Jump to: