Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TAPT 55 - driftwood wants his needs attended to
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sandybaby716

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
I hate that they claim Wilson tied the rookie TD record. He didn't.

Edit: Oh, I get it now

TheGreatZepp

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyponGrey wrote:
I Am Rodgers wrote:
smetana34 wrote:
Ice Fishermen: I bought a package deal on Craigslist the other. It included a 10" ice auger. I took it out yesterday and it fired up after 3 pulls. Went to start punching my first hole, and it just sat and spun. It would make small scratches in the surface, but the blades wouldn't grab. I checked the blades and they're sharp. I asked another guy I was with to look at it, and right away he said, "It looks like it spinning backwards."

So here's my question: can augers spin either way? I was under the impression they only went clockwise. How do I fix this problem? Is it a shaft, or something as simple as flipping my blade around?

I'm no ice fisherman, but I'd imagine it's just like a giant drill, no? In which case there should be a button/switch to get it to reverse direction? Just an idea.
Drill/screw, still spinning backwards no bueno

The standard direction for them to turn is right handed or clock-wise, however they do make left-handed screws made for counter clock-wise turn.

Next, if you don't know how to sharpen blades, you can screw them up so they won't dig into the ice even though they are physically sharp. I've seen more then a few screwed up blades. If you drop the auger you can also blunt/bend it enough to really take away it's bite but is visually difficult to see. The pitch on the blade is also easy to screw up if you sharpen yourself.

Most auger's do come with a reverse toggle and I'd assume yours does if it is already in reverse. so keep looking if it's spinning wrong. If it's spinning correctly, it's almost certainly the blades.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching SNL Best of Chris Farley. They're showing the classic Chippendales skit with him and Patrick Swayze. Made me really sad thinking both those guys are dead now...way too soon at that. Sad

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the best twitter app to you guys? I have an iPhone and have been using twitterific but it's getting old. When I had an android I flipped between tweet deck and tweet caster. What does everyone else use?

Sig brought to you by Justo
justo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ugLymayNe wrote:
What's the best twitter app to you guys? I have an iPhone and have been using twitterific but it's getting old. When I had an android I flipped between tweet deck and tweet caster. What does everyone else use?
I just use the normal Twitter app
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
jfinley88

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anybody else been getting malware warnings when they come on this site... Confused
GBPackers79

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
Has anybody else been getting malware warnings when they come on this site... Confused

http://www.insidebayarea.com/breaking-news/ci_22515729/malware-warning-citing-netseer-blocks-google-chrome-users

Quote:
Malware warnings halted Internet users from visiting popular sites across the Internet on Monday morning, including the Mercury News, after Silicon Valley advertising company Netseer's website was hacked. The company said that its ads were not infected with any virus, and Google (GOOG) cleared the company and halted the malware warnings.

You should be fine now.
jfinley88

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBPackers79 wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:

http://www.insidebayarea.com/breaking-news/ci_22515729/malware-warning-citing-netseer-blocks-google-chrome-users

Quote:
Malware warnings halted Internet users from visiting popular sites across the Internet on Monday morning, including the Mercury News, after Silicon Valley advertising company Netseer's website was hacked. The company said that its ads were not infected with any virus, and Google (GOOG) cleared the company and halted the malware warnings.

You should be fine now.

Ah good find. Yea that's what it was saying (netseer). Thanks man...
GBPackers79

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's information via Webby, I can't take the credit. Very Happy
DavidatMIZZOU

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vision of Disorder.

That is all.

mistakebytehlak wrote:

My god it must be so terrible to have three teams that consistently make the playoffs
chaosisgolden

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
Vision of Disorder.

That is all.

I haven't had a chance to hear their last album yet. Any good?
ajdodge09

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chaosisgolden wrote:
DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
Vision of Disorder.

That is all.

I haven't had a chance to hear their last album yet. Any good?

I'm digging it. Funny that I just found them recently. Because I really liked bloodsimple, saw them open for someone. But didn't even know about Vision of Disorder until it was a related video for a Fear Factory song I was listening to at work. And as an aside, this is why I love YouTube. So good for finding new music by just following a trail, and it is unsolicited by people you directly know that can influence your opinion. So I totally missed VOD for years. You can find a lot of the songs from the new record on YouTube. One has a video, the songs are much better than the videos.
http://youtu.be/t1r27pDaCBc
And
http://youtu.be/4tFbIHhxT-Q

Also going to check out the new local natives tonight.

mistakebytehlak wrote:

My god it must be so terrible to have three teams that consistently make the playoffs
Title Town USA

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best commercial

http://youtu.be/PMi8fcGSozc

And the new Taco Bell commercial that plays some spanish version of "Big Poppa"...makes me wanna rage.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conan O'Brien: "Joe Flacco announced after the Super Bowl that his wife is pregnant. Dan Marino released a statement saying "I can explain" Laughing

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101  Next
Page 97 of 101

Jump to: