Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TAPT 55 - driftwood wants his needs attended to
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 99, 100, 101  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Dubyajay


Joined: 23 Mar 2010
Posts: 1738
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

palmy50 wrote:
CWood21 wrote:
This Manziel love is getting out of hand. People are talking about him like he's an elite QB prospect. Teddy Bridgewater is about 100x the prospect that Manziel is.


Kid sure is fun to watch though. Must be having the time of his life right now in college. I had no issues finding hair as a fat lineman in college. That poor boy must be running from them... Laughing




Edit: I miss me some Thrillhouse, msmre, and AirOn. Crying or Very sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 13424
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is Taylor Swift talk

_________________
Webmaster wrote:
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
GoPackGo


Joined: 12 Oct 2008
Posts: 4731
Location: Sconnie boy
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When will you guys realize that Taylor Swift is a 100% certified bunny boiler? Any woman who centers a majority of her songs around all the evils men have done to her is bound to be nuts. Plus she has that whole fake "gosh golly I'm just so sweet and naive" image that terrifies the hell out of me.
_________________

R-E-L-A-X
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pugger


Joined: 01 May 2010
Posts: 8820
Location: N. Fort Myers, FL
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoPackGo wrote:
When will you guys realize that Taylor Swift is a 100% certified bunny boiler? Any woman who centers a majority of her songs around all the evils men have done to her is bound to be nuts. Plus she has that whole fake "gosh golly I'm just so sweet and naive" image that terrifies the hell out of me.


There are a h of a lot of women with men issues and these probably are due to having crappy relationships with their fathers.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GBPackers79


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 19960
Location: New Jersey
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Jason Wilde is in my top 5 favorite people. Great guy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
incognito_man


Joined: 11 Jan 2007
Posts: 32008
Location: Madison
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBPackers79 wrote:
I think Jason Wilde is in my top 5 favorite people. Great guy.
I welcome him to our club. We ARE a great bunch to be sure.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GBPACKMAN4LIFE


Joined: 17 Dec 2007
Posts: 17984
Location: Spokane, WA
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBPackers79 wrote:
I think Jason Wilde is in my top 5 favorite people. Great guy.


Agreed. I don't think he gets enough credit. He's an excellent reporter and by all accounts a really decent dude. I see people hate on him on twitter and it annoys the crap out of me.

And he has the best 60 minutes per week of any human being.
_________________

Ernest Hemingway wrote:
My aim is to put down on paper what I see and what I feel in the best and simplest way.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HyponGrey


Joined: 23 Jun 2012
Posts: 3736
Location: Down the road from NFL Films
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoPackGo wrote:
When will you guys realize that Taylor Swift is a 100% certified bunny boiler? Any woman who centers a majority of her songs around all the evils men have done to her is bound to be nuts. Plus she has that whole fake "gosh golly I'm just so sweet and naive" image that terrifies the hell out of me.
Worst part about it? this is what she's teaching millions of prepubescent girls who will grow up and teach their daughters etc. Our sons shall live in dark times to be men.
_________________
justo wrote:
Bostick drove a guy 12 yards and finished off with a pancake and I'm not sure where my pants went.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MNPackfan32


Joined: 22 Sep 2010
Posts: 8170
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoPackGo wrote:
When will you guys realize that Taylor Swift is a 100% certified bunny boiler? Any woman who centers a majority of her songs around all the evils men have done to her is bound to be nuts. Plus she has that whole fake "gosh golly I'm just so sweet and naive" image that terrifies the hell out of me.
I'd give it a shot. The money + the decent looks, I bet I could make it work..... maybe.
_________________



Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Josh Sitton, Mike Daniels

Average at best


Conductor of the Gerod Holliman Hype Train
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
incognito_man


Joined: 11 Jan 2007
Posts: 32008
Location: Madison
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stewardess on flight from Madison to Denver just called Bucky Badger 'Buddy the Badger' I laughed. Hard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Title Town USA


Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 19937
Location: Wisconsin
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

incognito_man wrote:
Stewardess on flight from Madison to Denver just called Bucky Badger 'Buddy the Badger' I laughed. Hard.
Tsk tsk. "Flight attendant".

This isn't 1993 anymore. Smile
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
I Am Rodgers


Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 7239
Location: New Jersey
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I'm gonna vent a bit mmmmmkay?

For christmas I received a JVC stereo and Boss speakers. Before the new year I set up to get it installed. I go over the installation and I'm told it'll take 3 hours. Cool. Schedule for today. I drop my car off at 9am figure to pick it up on lunch. They say they'll call when they're done. 1pm rolls around and no phone call. I figure ill wait until I leave work to get it then. At 3:40pm, I'm getting anxious so I call. They tell me another hour. I get out of work at 4:30pm so I decide ill get some overtime, stay til 5pm. I call at 5:10pm and they say they'll have my car back together by 6pm. Now I'm really upset. I was told a 3 hour install turns into 9 hours.

I finally go to pick up my car and I pay for the install. Guy hands me my keys and that's it. Doesn't show me it, doesn't give me a quick run down, nothing. I go to the car and notice my dash mounted satellite radio is still hooked up. I'm wondering what gives since my stereo is satellite ready. I go in and ask the guy and he tells me that I need to buy the tuner and adapter for it to work like that and that parts would run $140 and install another $50. Never once was I told this. If I had known I would of bought the parts and had them install it since I don't like doing things half-you-know-what. I have him print the parts I need so I can order them and now get them installed at a later date.

Then as I'm driving home I go to look at my new speakers. I didn't notice them before since its dark and I'm already a bit miffed. They installed the new speakers but, left the plastic speaker covers that are built into the door panel in place, essentially hiding my new speakers. Part of the reason I wanted the speakers I chose was because they match my car interior. Now they're hidden. I'm wondering at this point if I should just go somewhere else for them to install the tuner and adapter. Ugh.
_________________


stallyns wrote:
Good thing for talky-talk Harbaugh he has an outstanding citizen/player like Aldon Smith on his team and not a classless hooligan like Clay Matthews.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bkobow05


Joined: 16 Dec 2005
Posts: 49224
Location: Milwaukee, WI (PB87 on the RAD sig!)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

incognito_man wrote:
Stewardess on flight from Madison to Denver just called Bucky Badger 'Buddy the Badger' I laughed. Hard.
Did you fly Frontier?

Buddy the Badger may have been the animal on the airplane tail...

Yes, I worked for that god awful airline.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CentralFC


Joined: 03 Feb 2011
Posts: 4780
Location: Evanston, IL
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Am Rodgers wrote:
So I'm gonna vent a bit mmmmmkay?

For christmas I received a JVC stereo and Boss speakers. Before the new year I set up to get it installed. I go over the installation and I'm told it'll take 3 hours. Cool. Schedule for today. I drop my car off at 9am figure to pick it up on lunch. They say they'll call when they're done. 1pm rolls around and no phone call. I figure ill wait until I leave work to get it then. At 3:40pm, I'm getting anxious so I call. They tell me another hour. I get out of work at 4:30pm so I decide ill get some overtime, stay til 5pm. I call at 5:10pm and they say they'll have my car back together by 6pm. Now I'm really upset. I was told a 3 hour install turns into 9 hours.

I finally go to pick up my car and I pay for the install. Guy hands me my keys and that's it. Doesn't show me it, doesn't give me a quick run down, nothing. I go to the car and notice my dash mounted satellite radio is still hooked up. I'm wondering what gives since my stereo is satellite ready. I go in and ask the guy and he tells me that I need to buy the tuner and adapter for it to work like that and that parts would run $140 and install another $50. Never once was I told this. If I had known I would of bought the parts and had them install it since I don't like doing things half-you-know-what. I have him print the parts I need so I can order them and now get them installed at a later date.

Then as I'm driving home I go to look at my new speakers. I didn't notice them before since its dark and I'm already a bit miffed. They installed the new speakers but, left the plastic speaker covers that are built into the door panel in place, essentially hiding my new speakers. Part of the reason I wanted the speakers I chose was because they match my car interior. Now they're hidden. I'm wondering at this point if I should just go somewhere else for them to install the tuner and adapter. Ugh.



Awful. I got into car audio a few years back and have done some pretty sick custom installs with some friends and their cars, as well as mine. Sad to see that professionals are paid like it but don't perform like it. Take the business elsewhere. It's a big investment.
_________________
Simian07:
Quote:
I'd argue Jordy is probably around the 30th-40th best receiver in the NFL, maybe 50th.
Shish wrote:
Hyde just lost his cutlerginity.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pugger


Joined: 01 May 2010
Posts: 8820
Location: N. Fort Myers, FL
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can still remember 8 track tape players in cars... Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 99, 100, 101  Next
Page 72 of 101

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group