Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TAPT 55 - driftwood wants his needs attended to
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 99, 100, 101  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dubyajay

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

palmy50 wrote:
CWood21 wrote:
This Manziel love is getting out of hand. People are talking about him like he's an elite QB prospect. Teddy Bridgewater is about 100x the prospect that Manziel is.

Kid sure is fun to watch though. Must be having the time of his life right now in college. I had no issues finding hair as a fat lineman in college. That poor boy must be running from them... Laughing

Edit: I miss me some Thrillhouse, msmre, and AirOn. Crying or Very sad
justo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is Taylor Swift talk

The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
GoPackGo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When will you guys realize that Taylor Swift is a 100% certified bunny boiler? Any woman who centers a majority of her songs around all the evils men have done to her is bound to be nuts. Plus she has that whole fake "gosh golly I'm just so sweet and naive" image that terrifies the hell out of me.

R-E-L-A-X
Pugger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoPackGo wrote:
When will you guys realize that Taylor Swift is a 100% certified bunny boiler? Any woman who centers a majority of her songs around all the evils men have done to her is bound to be nuts. Plus she has that whole fake "gosh golly I'm just so sweet and naive" image that terrifies the hell out of me.

There are a h of a lot of women with men issues and these probably are due to having crappy relationships with their fathers.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Jason Wilde is in my top 5 favorite people. Great guy.
incognito_man

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBPackers79 wrote:
I welcome him to our club. We ARE a great bunch to be sure.
GBPACKMAN4LIFE

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBPackers79 wrote:

Agreed. I don't think he gets enough credit. He's an excellent reporter and by all accounts a really decent dude. I see people hate on him on twitter and it annoys the crap out of me.

And he has the best 60 minutes per week of any human being.

Ernest Hemingway wrote:
My aim is to put down on paper what I see and what I feel in the best and simplest way.
HyponGrey

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoPackGo wrote:
Worst part about it? this is what she's teaching millions of prepubescent girls who will grow up and teach their daughters etc. Our sons shall live in dark times to be men.
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoPackGo wrote:
I'd give it a shot. The money + the decent looks, I bet I could make it work..... maybe.

Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Josh Sitton, Mike Daniels

Average at best

Conductor of the Gerod Holliman Hype Train
incognito_man

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stewardess on flight from Madison to Denver just called Bucky Badger 'Buddy the Badger' I laughed. Hard.
Title Town USA

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

incognito_man wrote:
Stewardess on flight from Madison to Denver just called Bucky Badger 'Buddy the Badger' I laughed. Hard.
Tsk tsk. "Flight attendant".

This isn't 1993 anymore. Smile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I'm gonna vent a bit mmmmmkay?

For christmas I received a JVC stereo and Boss speakers. Before the new year I set up to get it installed. I go over the installation and I'm told it'll take 3 hours. Cool. Schedule for today. I drop my car off at 9am figure to pick it up on lunch. They say they'll call when they're done. 1pm rolls around and no phone call. I figure ill wait until I leave work to get it then. At 3:40pm, I'm getting anxious so I call. They tell me another hour. I get out of work at 4:30pm so I decide ill get some overtime, stay til 5pm. I call at 5:10pm and they say they'll have my car back together by 6pm. Now I'm really upset. I was told a 3 hour install turns into 9 hours.

I finally go to pick up my car and I pay for the install. Guy hands me my keys and that's it. Doesn't show me it, doesn't give me a quick run down, nothing. I go to the car and notice my dash mounted satellite radio is still hooked up. I'm wondering what gives since my stereo is satellite ready. I go in and ask the guy and he tells me that I need to buy the tuner and adapter for it to work like that and that parts would run $140 and install another $50. Never once was I told this. If I had known I would of bought the parts and had them install it since I don't like doing things half-you-know-what. I have him print the parts I need so I can order them and now get them installed at a later date.

Then as I'm driving home I go to look at my new speakers. I didn't notice them before since its dark and I'm already a bit miffed. They installed the new speakers but, left the plastic speaker covers that are built into the door panel in place, essentially hiding my new speakers. Part of the reason I wanted the speakers I chose was because they match my car interior. Now they're hidden. I'm wondering at this point if I should just go somewhere else for them to install the tuner and adapter. Ugh.

stallyns wrote:
Good thing for talky-talk Harbaugh he has an outstanding citizen/player like Aldon Smith on his team and not a classless hooligan like Clay Matthews.
bkobow05

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

incognito_man wrote:
Did you fly Frontier?

Buddy the Badger may have been the animal on the airplane tail...

Yes, I worked for that god awful airline.

#JDI
CentralFC

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Am Rodgers wrote:
So I'm gonna vent a bit mmmmmkay?

For christmas I received a JVC stereo and Boss speakers. Before the new year I set up to get it installed. I go over the installation and I'm told it'll take 3 hours. Cool. Schedule for today. I drop my car off at 9am figure to pick it up on lunch. They say they'll call when they're done. 1pm rolls around and no phone call. I figure ill wait until I leave work to get it then. At 3:40pm, I'm getting anxious so I call. They tell me another hour. I get out of work at 4:30pm so I decide ill get some overtime, stay til 5pm. I call at 5:10pm and they say they'll have my car back together by 6pm. Now I'm really upset. I was told a 3 hour install turns into 9 hours.

I finally go to pick up my car and I pay for the install. Guy hands me my keys and that's it. Doesn't show me it, doesn't give me a quick run down, nothing. I go to the car and notice my dash mounted satellite radio is still hooked up. I'm wondering what gives since my stereo is satellite ready. I go in and ask the guy and he tells me that I need to buy the tuner and adapter for it to work like that and that parts would run $140 and install another $50. Never once was I told this. If I had known I would of bought the parts and had them install it since I don't like doing things half-you-know-what. I have him print the parts I need so I can order them and now get them installed at a later date.

Then as I'm driving home I go to look at my new speakers. I didn't notice them before since its dark and I'm already a bit miffed. They installed the new speakers but, left the plastic speaker covers that are built into the door panel in place, essentially hiding my new speakers. Part of the reason I wanted the speakers I chose was because they match my car interior. Now they're hidden. I'm wondering at this point if I should just go somewhere else for them to install the tuner and adapter. Ugh.

Awful. I got into car audio a few years back and have done some pretty sick custom installs with some friends and their cars, as well as mine. Sad to see that professionals are paid like it but don't perform like it. Take the business elsewhere. It's a big investment.
Shish wrote:
Hyde just lost his cutlerginity.
Pugger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can still remember 8 track tape players in cars... Laughing

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 99, 100, 101  Next
Page 72 of 101

Jump to: