Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TAPT 55 - driftwood wants his needs attended to
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 99, 100, 101  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GBPackers79

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoPackGo wrote:
Yeah ND was getting smoked no matter what. Their first huge win was against USC when everyone thought they were good. Well, no, USC sucked this year. Then they played Stanford, got every break, and still barely snuck by them. No match for Alabama or an SEC team in general.

What are you talking about? Notre Dame played USC in the last game of the season.

17 point win over Oklahoma (finished 11th in BCS standings), beat Michigan by 7 (finished 18th), Stanford by 7 (finished 6th).

I think we all kind of knew this could happen, but they had every right to be #1.
WIsportsfan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

406 yards of offense for Bama and we still have six and a half minutes in the third plus an entire quarter. This has to be one of the worst national championship games of all time. We haven't really had a good one since USC/Texas.
Title Town USA

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, nutjob. It's like she gets in relationships, just so she can break them off and have something to write about.

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/report-taylor-swift-harry-styles-break-183409016.html

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope Johnny Football gets 3 more troll jobs of Bama in before he is done. I can not stand Saban or that program.

Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Josh Sitton, Mike Daniels

Average at best
justo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
I hope Johnny Football gets 3 more troll jobs of Bama in before he is done. I can not stand Saban or that program.
I don't see him staying two more years even TBH. Ride that wave out after next year
Eternal

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How embarrassing for Darnell Dockett Very Happy Asking Katherine Webb out to a gentleman's club on twitter for the whole world to see..
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
I don't see him staying two more years even TBH. Ride that wave out after next year
I would love too see him go to the NFL and fail again. Unless he has changed dramatically since his Miami days he has no chance IMO. Plus he said he has no interest in the NFL, so there goes your theory Wink

Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:

Average at best
justo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
justo wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
I would love too see him go to the NFL and fail again. Unless he has changed dramatically since his Miami days he has no chance IMO. Plus he said he has no interest in the NFL, so there goes your theory Wink
I meant Johnny Football. I think a lot of the Miami thing was "hey the GM wanted Daunte and I wanted Drew Brees"
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
justo wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
I meant Johnny Football. I think a lot of the Miami thing was "hey the GM wanted Daunte and I wanted Drew Brees"
Oh, IDK about Johnny Football. Gunna need some improvement as a passer some. I wanna see 4 Heisman's and 4 Bama beat downs.

Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:

Average at best
CWood21

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This Manziel love is getting out of hand. People are talking about him like he's an elite QB prospect. Teddy Bridgewater is about 100x the prospect that Manziel is.
justo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CWood21 wrote:
This Manziel love is getting out of hand. People are talking about him like he's an elite QB prospect. Teddy Bridgewater is about 100x the prospect that Manziel is.
Oh he's not a great QB but that doesn't mean I don't think he will come out early. He's a supped up Masoli TBH.
palmy50

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CWood21 wrote:

Kid sure is fun to watch though. Must be having the time of his life right now in college. I had no issues finding hair as a fat lineman in college. That poor boy must be running from them... Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Hunger Games are the most atrocious books I've ever read.

No clue how they are so high regarded. Just awful, empty writing with no redeeming qualities.
Willink

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

incognito_man wrote:

No clue how they are so high regarded. Just awful, empty writing with no redeeming qualities.

I literally told one of my roommates the same thing. He obsesses over those books, not sure what he sees.

Quote:
If I have not lost my mind I can sometimes hear it preparing to defect
incognito_man

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willink wrote:
incognito_man wrote:

I literally told one of my roommates the same thing. He obsesses over those books, not sure what he sees.

I laughed when Finnick just randomly dies and it garners a half sentence of attention in the book. The whole thing is just so not thought it.

What a waste of time.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 99, 100, 101  Next
Page 71 of 101

Jump to: