Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TAPT 55 - driftwood wants his needs attended to
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 94, 95, 96 ... 99, 100, 101  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CentralFC

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pugger wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Guys it's gunna be like -38 here tonight. Why do I live here again? It's stupid cold.

It's been like the hottest winter I can remember here in Orlando... but it's been cold as hell lately, like down in the 40s.... Shocked

-38 is crazy! I don't miss those kind of temps one bit.

I know the guys up north will think we're nuts but after you are down here for a couple of years the 40s do seem cold as hell. Heck, if it gets below 70 we grab a jacket! Laughing

That just amazes me. I won't need a jacket until into the low teens.
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CentralFC wrote:
Pugger wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Guys it's gunna be like -38 here tonight. Why do I live here again? It's stupid cold.

It's been like the hottest winter I can remember here in Orlando... but it's been cold as hell lately, like down in the 40s.... Shocked

-38 is crazy! I don't miss those kind of temps one bit.

I know the guys up north will think we're nuts but after you are down here for a couple of years the 40s do seem cold as hell. Heck, if it gets below 70 we grab a jacket! Laughing

That just amazes me. I won't need a jacket until into the low teens.
Yep Laughing It was 35 here the other day and I was rockin the T shirt for a while. The worst part about yesterday was that it was windy, the moisture in the air and hard winds made it nasty. It's like 10 or 15 below 0 again today but there is no wind so it isn't that bad.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:

I believe that in the literal form, maybe.
DavidatMIZZOU

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Temperatures don't bother me. But I cannot stand the wind anymore. 30 and no wind I'll wear a sweater or jacket. 45 with wind and I am cold.

mistakebytehlak wrote:

My god it must be so terrible to have three teams that consistently make the playoffs
TheGreatZepp

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wearing a really nice Cashmere wool blend sweater the other day on a windy 15* if wasn't comfortable but far from intolerable. You just learn to dress better. Best was when I was in San Francisco during the Giants World Series run and we got into a discussion in the concierge lounge with no less then 10 Southern Californians that brought their winter coats because gasp! the temperature was going to be low 60's! The best was this LA couple, mid-thirties. He was in thermal underwear, flannel-lined pants, boots, sweater, down coat, scarf, winter hat, gloves and hand warmers. She was in her snowboarding gear.

I take great comfort in knowing that the cold kills everything bad. Every year it's a clean slate. I hate venomous and aggressive insects and reptiles and take comfort that the only two venomous species live only along the Mississippi and one is threatened(Timber) the other endangered(Massa).

That's not even going into the fact I have rarely found a body of water I haven't explored let alone been able to keep my dogs out of.

It's better if I live here because if I or my family ever had misfortune fall upon them; I wouldn't stop until I eradicated the species that did the harm.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000134034/article/green-bay-packers-missed-out-on-ray-lewis-by-one-pick

huh, that would've been interesting...

justo wrote:
THIS ONE IS FOR LULU
justo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1512316-richard-sherman-finds-out-whos-the-best-shut-down-cornerback-on-bourbon-street
Sherman got some crazy in his eyes when the dude said he was fat and slow

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bleacher Report is really starting to pick it up this last year aren't they? I've been so reluctant to check out any of their content for a while now because they've been so dreadful in the past but I've seen a lot of nice stuff out of there lately. Funny video, good idea.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GreenGold12 wrote:
Bleacher Report is really starting to pick it up this last year aren't they? I've been so reluctant to check out any of their content for a while now because they've been so dreadful in the past but I've seen a lot of nice stuff out of there lately. Funny video, good idea.
They got picked up by Turner and even have their own show on CNN, IIRC. The way I see it is read writers, not sites. There are a couple people on FF that write for B/R. I know scar (from Falcons forum) does, and he's really good at it, too.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
GreenGold12 wrote:
They got picked up by Turner and even have their own show on CNN, IIRC. The way I see it is read writers, not sites. There are a couple people on FF that write for B/R. I know scar (from Falcons forum) does, and he's really good at it, too.
I'm positive I've seen you put an article up on there.
justo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyponGrey wrote:
justo wrote:
GreenGold12 wrote:
I'm positive I've seen you put an article up on there.
A while back I did. Not anymore. Probably should start again Laughing Every time I did they would be on the front of the Packers page.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We all hate Richard Sherman but this is HILARIOUS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi_ly7HTSzk&feature=youtu.be
justo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBPackers79 wrote:
We all hate Richard Sherman but this is HILARIOUS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi_ly7HTSzk&feature=youtu.be

justo wrote:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1512316-richard-sherman-finds-out-whos-the-best-shut-down-cornerback-on-bourbon-street

justo>79

I'm gonna go ahead and make a new account called justo80.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny enough to be posted twice. Laughing
DannyB

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:

He seems like a pretty fun, charismatic dude in that video.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 94, 95, 96 ... 99, 100, 101  Next
Page 95 of 101

Jump to: