Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 10: Seattle Seahawks vs New York Jets
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tooki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Boom!

Russell is good at finding players in the endzone, although we have played pretty average secondary's for the most part this year.
green24

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
Easily the worst I've felt after a 21 point win. If we played even an average team today we would have lost with that effort.

Hey, we're aver-

No, we're not. Crying or Very sad

I do give Wilson and the Seattle offense credit for putting up 28 points on a day in which the Jets pass rush had one of its only two good performances this entire season. The Seahawks are a good, young team that's easy to root for. Love your RBs and defense.
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solid win. I only wish I could have watched it. My local Fox affiliate advertised in the middle of the week that they were gonna show this game, but instead it was switched to Dallas vs. Philadelphia. Crying or Very sad
Tooki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Easily the worst I've felt after a 21 point win. If we played even an average team today we would have lost with that effort.

Hey, we're aver-

No, we're not. Crying or Very sad

I do give Wilson and the Seattle offense credit for putting up 28 points on a day in which the Jets pass rush had one of its only two good performances this entire season. The Seahawks are a good, young team that's easy to root for. Love your RBs and defense.

I will say that Russell Wilson and co. did a good job of adjusting to your defensive pressure. That's a big positive to take out of the game.
green24

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOsprey wrote:
Solid win. I only wish I could have watched it. My local Fox affiliate advertised in the middle of the week that they were gonna show this game, but instead it was switched to Dallas vs. Philadelphia. Crying or Very sad

The game was on CBS.
Boom!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check this nugget out for size. Was on twitter:

#Experts said #worstdraft was @Seahawks 1st 3 picks Rookie leaders: 1st in Sacks, 2nd in Tackles, 1st in TDs

Legion of Boom!
Sacks98

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wilson played a solid game and even though the Jets Offense really isn't that good Rex Ryan has been pretty good at Defending Rookie QB's.

Bevells play calling in the first half had me shaking my head on one of the series he tried 3 straight runs right up the middle and we had a 3 and out at least try to boot leg with one of those plays instead of being so predictable.
Dools=hawks

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boom! wrote:
So, we have 4 capable QB's on this team.

DangeRUSS
Golden Hops
Highest Paid back up
....Sidney Rice

and Mike Rob! along with half the rest of our team that all played QB in highschool

WINTER IS COMING
Tooki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dools=hawks wrote:
Boom! wrote:
So, we have 4 capable QB's on this team.

DangeRUSS
Golden Hops
Highest Paid back up
....Sidney Rice

and Mike Rob! along with half the rest of our team that all played QB in highschool

Crap I forgot about Mike Rob!
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
TheOsprey wrote:

The game was on CBS.

Not in Ohio. There was no 4 p.m. game on CBS, here. Only Philly/Dallas on Fox.
TheoryofSeahawk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watched the 2nd half of the game. Jets offense is anemic. Paul Moyer said on the postgame broadcast that the Jets should just cut bait with Sanchez and release him. I would agree with that except that Tebow is truly a heinous NFL QB and shouldn't be anywhere near an NFL Center's backside before the snap. If the Jets can get someone other than a total stiff at the position I would dump Sanchez in a hot minute. Running game took a minute to get going but eventually just grinded down on the Jets D and that was a wrap. It was a nice win over a bad team. This is exactly what winning teams are supposed to do. Get wins. Now they have 2 weeks off to get healthy too.
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOsprey wrote:
green24 wrote:
TheOsprey wrote:

The game was on CBS.

But the game was on CBS. So they wouldn't show it on rival channels.

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
TheOsprey wrote:
green24 wrote:
TheOsprey wrote:

The game was on CBS.

But the game was on CBS. So they wouldn't show it on rival channels.

All the late games (4 p.m.) are shown on Fox here in Ohio. We don't get 4 p.m. games on CBS here, unless the Bengals have a p.m. start. In that case, the Bengals games are shown at 4 p.m. When I looked in the middle of the week at what games would be nationally broadcast at 4 p.m., Directv said it would be Seattle/Jets, but when Sunday rolled around, it was Dallas and the Eagles.
C-Hawkin'

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't read all 22 pages, so apologies if it was already thrashed on, but I was so frustrated with the play calling I turned the game off 2x. The 1st series of the 2nd half- Beast for 6, beast for 2= 3rd & 2. Beast for 2 more & a first down? Hell no. Long developing pass play that RW winds up having to throw it away. Not even a Back in to make the Jets pretend to have to honor the run. They just pinned their ears back & brought it. RW had no chance! WTH were they thinking?
This is a good, young team, but we're gonna get blown out of the first round it we do make the playoffs because of this play calling BS. Tate to Rice won't work against good teams.
Tooki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

C-Hawkin' wrote:
I didn't read all 22 pages, so apologies if it was already thrashed on, but I was so frustrated with the play calling I turned the game off 2x. The 1st series of the 2nd half- Beast for 6, beast for 2= 3rd & 2. Beast for 2 more & a first down? Hell no. Long developing pass play that RW winds up having to throw it away. Not even a Back in to make the Jets pretend to have to honor the run. They just pinned their ears back & brought it. RW had no chance! WTH were they thinking?
This is a good, young team, but we're gonna get blown out of the first round it we do make the playoffs because of this play calling BS. Tate to Rice won't work against good teams.

We aren't a SB team and we never were. But Bevell did (finally) adjust later on in the game. Apparently it was Tom Cable who spoke to the team and got them to play properly in the second half as well.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 22 of 24

Jump to: