Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Dolphins place CB Richard Marshall on I.R; Claim McDonald
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phinmun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bpastermack wrote:
phinmun wrote:
bpastermack wrote:
ProudDolphan47 wrote:
bpastermack wrote:
mARSHALL SIGNED A LONG TERM CONTRACT, UNLESS HIS INJURY IS A CAREER KILLER, HE WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR. i DON'T THINK THIS CHANGES NEXT YEAR'S NEEDS MUCH.

WHY ARE WE YELLING?!?!

This is a good point though.

It's that important PD, it's that important!

I THOUGHT MARSHALL'S DEAL WAS FOR 2 YEARS!?!?!?!?!?!!?

YOU SAY ME WRONG?!?!?!?!?! Evil or Very Mad

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/14/richard-marshall-has-three-year-agreement-with-dolphins/

3 years

3 YEARS?!?!?!?! ARE YOU SERIOUS??!??!?!?!? AND WHY SO SERIOUS?!?!?!!?
Russ57

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we can all agree Philbin and company has some say in personnel. Marshall was signed early on and offered a long term contract. That tells me the coaching staff saw a need at CB. At the time that Marshall was added I don't think that choice to get rid of Davis had been made. So if we needed a CB then.....when we had both Smith and Davis....then I don't see how we can't need a CB now.

All things considered I'd rather draft DL/CB with my high draft pick then draft WR/OL with them.
Mercury22

Most Valuable Poster (1st Ballot)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Russ57 wrote:
I think we can all agree Philbin and company has some say in personnel. Marshall was signed early on and offered a long term contract. That tells me the coaching staff saw a need at CB. At the time that Marshall was added I don't think that choice to get rid of Davis had been made. So if we needed a CB then.....when we had both Smith and Davis....then I don't see how we can't need a CB now.

All things considered I'd rather draft DL/CB with my high draft pick then draft WR/OL with them.

Yeah, I agree, Russ. Good point. We needed help in nickel anyway. The only factor that could alter that is Nolan Carroll. He's played well enough, at times, to tell me he could be a guy that, if he develops further, could fill that 3rd CB spot. I really believe in Kevin Coyle as a secondary guy. He's gotten more out of less with this secondary. I think he could very well be the cream of the crop in the league with secondary.
Maddogg

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brandon McDonald was cut today.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maddogg wrote:
Brandon McDonald was cut today.

We don't really have a need for 5 corners considering Jimmy Wilson plays #3 anyhow.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: