Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

If no one else we must replace bradaway

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
richie jets

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:00 pm    Post subject: If no one else we must replace bradaway Reply with quote

I'm shocked he's still in the front office and making personnel decisions . The guy who traded 2 1st rd picks to take Duane Robertson . Passed on Ed Ried for Bryan Thomas and the frontman of the Herm Edwards disaster era. If Tanny and Rex stays this guy has to be replaced ..he is terrible , they have to find a guy with a knack of finding blue chip talent. in a perfect world a guy like parcels would be great
JetFanSince85

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: If no one else we must replace bradaway Reply with quote

richie jets wrote:
I'm shocked he's still in the front office and making personnel decisions . The guy who traded 2 1st rd picks to take Duane Robertson . Passed on Ed Ried for Bryan Thomas and the frontman of the Herm Edwards disaster era. If Tanny and Rex stays this guy has to be replaced ..he is terrible , they have to find a guy with a knack of finding blue chip talent. in a perfect world a guy like parcels would be great

That was one of the weakes drafts if I remember.

The Bears used one of those picks on Rex Grossman.

I fault Terry for not getting enough for Abraham.
green24

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: If no one else we must replace bradaway Reply with quote

JetFanSince85 wrote:
richie jets wrote:

We got Nick Mangold for Abraham...
JetFanSince85

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: If no one else we must replace bradaway Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
JetFanSince85 wrote:
richie jets wrote:

We got one first round pick for him what the 27th pick? Again like i said not enough.
green24

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:18 pm    Post subject: Re: If no one else we must replace bradaway Reply with quote

JetFanSince85 wrote:
green24 wrote:
JetFanSince85 wrote:
richie jets wrote:

We got one first round pick for him what the 27th pick? Again like i said not enough.

It was the 29th pick. Still a great trade for us. We got what turned out to be the best center in the NFL for a guy that didn't want to be on our team.
Davey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think we as outsiders are in a position to judge what he's done since he demoted himself within the organization. He's not really in a shot calling position anymore, he just works as a personnel consultant. A lot of GMs, even the ones that don't do their job well, got the position in the first place through good work in personnel departments.
richie jets

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Davey wrote:
I don't think we as outsiders are in a position to judge what he's done since he demoted himself within the organization. He's not really in a shot calling position anymore, he just works as a personnel consultant. A lot of GMs, even the ones that don't do their job well, got the position in the first place through good work in personnel departments.
i disagree bradaway was god awful at personnel as a gm and he gets a personnel job here. And our personnel is real bad . Just a reminder. ( Justin mcarins, trade up for drob, passed on Ed Ried for Bryan Thomas , don't forget trading a first round pick for Doug jolley, traded Santana moss for Coles ,) that's our personnel consultant no wonder we get no talent in late rounds or early rounds for that matter !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: