Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Gameday Thread: Rams vs. 49ers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
chris00cm


Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Posts: 17082
Location: St. Charles, Missouri
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tim199009 wrote:
chris00cm wrote:
tim199009 wrote:
chris00cm wrote:
maladeen3917 wrote:
this might be irrelevant but DX is already producing over in SD.
Very irrelevant.


very relevant.. 2 catches 94 yards and a td so far. seems like a big deal to me
Why? What is this going to do to help the Rams? I guess he could help the Chargers beat a possible NFC Wild Card team. Never mind.


its not gonna help us no, but think of what could have been. people say dont cry over spilled milk, but im over here drenched in tears.
I really hate this. What else could the Rams organization have done to help Danario Alexander? He had every chance in the world to be the Rams #1 WR. He just couldn't make the easy plays and obviously could not stay healthy.

Leaving the Rams in the best thing that could have happened to Alexander. The Dome's turf was literally destroying his legs. Could you realistically expect Danario to become an amazing WR this year? Cutting Alexander was a great move for both parties.
_________________


Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tim199009


Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 1503
Location: I post for Bitcoins
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:
tim199009 wrote:
chris00cm wrote:
tim199009 wrote:
chris00cm wrote:
maladeen3917 wrote:
this might be irrelevant but DX is already producing over in SD.
Very irrelevant.


very relevant.. 2 catches 94 yards and a td so far. seems like a big deal to me
Why? What is this going to do to help the Rams? I guess he could help the Chargers beat a possible NFC Wild Card team. Never mind.


its not gonna help us no, but think of what could have been. people say dont cry over spilled milk, but im over here drenched in tears.
I really hate this. What else could the Rams organization have done to help Danario Alexander? He had every chance in the world to be the Rams #1 WR. He just couldn't make the easy plays and obviously could not stay healthy.

Leaving the Rams in the best thing that could have happened to Alexander. The Dome's turf was literally destroying his legs. Could you realistically expect Danario to become an amazing WR this year? Cutting Alexander was a great move for both parties.


possibly i can somewhat agree with this. But how can we afford to lose a potential valuable asset where we need it the most? especially when we go around every week struggling to score touchdowns, and start crying about how we need big play wide receivers. i get your point i really do, but i believe some of you guys have a double standard when it comes to DX.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
LongArmOfTheLaw


Joined: 07 Mar 2011
Posts: 105
Location: St. Louis, MO
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@STLouisRams:

Quote:
@STLouisRams #Rams inactives: DE Eugene Sims, S Darian Stewart, QB Austin Davis, CB Janoris Jenkins, WR Chris Givens, OL Chris Williams.


Damn Janoris and Givens inactive ??

UPDATE:
Jim Thomas:

Quote:
@jthom1 Givens and jenkins deactivated for violating team rules


Wow...
_________________


Last edited by LongArmOfTheLaw on Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tim199009


Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 1503
Location: I post for Bitcoins
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LongArmOfTheLaw wrote:
@STLouisRams:

Quote:
@STLouisRams #Rams inactives: DE Eugene Sims, S Darian Stewart, QB Austin Davis, CB Janoris Jenkins, WR Chris Givens, OL Chris Williams.


Damn Janoris and Givens inactive ??


wait.. why??
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
lilant2398


Joined: 30 Jul 2006
Posts: 1596
Location: St.louis
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Givens and jenkins inactive.....wtf
_________________
St.louis Rams don't play 60 minutes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Rrrrrrrams


Joined: 01 Oct 2011
Posts: 1243
Location: Germany
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and kellen heard is no longer a ram.
_________________
i hate the 49ers. i do.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rrrrrrrams


Joined: 01 Oct 2011
Posts: 1243
Location: Germany
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jenkins and givens are inactive for violating team rules.
via jim thomas.

here we go...
_________________
i hate the 49ers. i do.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
maladeen3917


Joined: 12 Jan 2009
Posts: 3146
Location: NWK NJ
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ummm why is darian inactive again, and damn rookies being rookies and violating team rules (Givens and Jenkins), Quick's time to step up. But seriously this is gonna be a long game without our one big spark in the passing game. Hey ramster, shots after every 3 and out ? Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chris00cm


Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Posts: 17082
Location: St. Charles, Missouri
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What ever rule they violated, they had it coming. Gotta follow the rules.
_________________


Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chris00cm


Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Posts: 17082
Location: St. Charles, Missouri
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maladeen3917 wrote:
Quick's time to step up.
You are going to be very disappointed. Every week Quick needs to "step up" it seems. He's clearly not ready for the NFL just yet.
_________________


Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LongArmOfTheLaw


Joined: 07 Mar 2011
Posts: 105
Location: St. Louis, MO
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't really think this game as too much of a winnable one, now even less so...lets hope BQuick and Tru can step up.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jjab360


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 4207
Location: On Top
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rrrrrrrams wrote:
jenkins and givens are inactive for violating team rules.
via jim thomas.

here we go...
Oh.. My.. God.

FML
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
J-ALL-DAY


Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 28239
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So now Niners have to see Fletcher for the entire game Crying or Very sad .

And now we don't get to see Culliver/Givens Mad .
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jjab360


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 4207
Location: On Top
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I expected more from Givens. This sucks... And now we only have what, 3 corners?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
tim199009


Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 1503
Location: I post for Bitcoins
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:
maladeen3917 wrote:
Quick's time to step up.
You are going to be very disappointed. Every week Quick needs to "step up" it seems. He's clearly not ready for the NFL just yet.


and this is one of the guys taking up valuable roster space that could have been used for DX. even to just let him sit for a couple of weeks to rehab. Im sorry im just sour over this whole situation.


Last edited by tim199009 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 3 of 32

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group