Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT Week 10 vs. Bye
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What is the highlight of the season thus far?
Victory within division against the Bengals
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
T-Rich leads Browns over the Chargers
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Gordon looking like our #1 receiver for years to come
30%
 30%  [ 7 ]
Hornby's rants in the oppsing team's GDT
17%
 17%  [ 4 ]
Nug's starting back to back GDT's in enemy territory
34%
 34%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 23

KamTrus20

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Andy Reid comes here then we are going to throw the ball 60 times a game and Trent Richardson will average 13 runs per game.

I say NO THANKS

Jamison on the sig
Drew_Carey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Estonianzulu wrote:
Drew_Carey wrote:
Estonianzulu wrote:
Productiondawg wrote:
. I'm not saying he'd even be my first choice as a head coach, but calling him "not head coaching material" might be one of the most ignorant things I've ever seen in my 6 years reading this forum.

Joe Banner is here.

Andy Reid is the reason he left Philadelphia

I think its safe to say Andy Reid is not a head coaching option for Cleveland. Obviously he's a good head coach, but if you're scouting potential HC's for us, he's not even an option I'd consider within the realm of possibilities. I assumed he was talking about coaches who could actually end up here, ie: Marty Mornhinweg and Rob Ryan

Well, if Banner is true to his word that he will hire the best person available, regardless of being friends, worked, together, etc. than that pool of candidates SHOULD include Reid.... I dont know if it will but It goes both ways.

Id be fine being wrong, but that was all the talk back when we first looked at Banner. The common line was that he and Reid were at odds over player acquisition and contracts.

I agree, and think he most likely not be hired (I dont think he will even try to stay in the NFL, but rather retire completely). Just saying that he will be one of the top coaching candidates out there after this year behind Peyton, and should be in the "best coach available" pool.

Ive now heard more than one person talking about how the Browns need to hire the Ryan brothers to come in and coach the team.... talking about a perfect fit of strong defense, run first, blue color team/city... loud and boisterous... ego as far as expecting to win championships every year....

Im not saying I like the idea, but its someone else to consider.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: