Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

General Draft Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 134, 135, 136  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flatlyner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just could not see wanting Allen over Williams myself.
Lamarcus Joyner
Tre Mason
jrry32

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flatlyner wrote:
I just could not see wanting Allen over Williams myself.

Well, TW is better. Laughing

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
RamsFan24

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
Jonezy wrote:
kgarrett12486 wrote:
Jonezy wrote:
Watching some footage on Keenan Allen I like his ball skills but man, his explosiveness is non existent , anyone else agree?

Completely disagree, his short area quickness is great. He's also a very good route runner already and is quick in/out of his breaks...

The only real knock I see is his straight-line speed. He isn't gonna blow by CB's on a fly pattern...

I watched Allen and Patterson one after the other and I thought Allen looked like a slug lol

I think Patterson is getting badly overrated. And Allen is much better than some make him seem to be.

Totally agree, Allen is the best receiver in this Draft, with some nice ones like Terrance Williams right behind him.

jjab360

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEE RAWL wrote:
jjab360 wrote:
Jonezy wrote:
Watching some footage on Keenan Allen I like his ball skills but man, his explosiveness is non existent , anyone else agree?

I hear ya, man. I feel like if I took enough time I could talk myself into thinking that he could be good like I did with Austin Pettis and Greg Salas after we drafted them. At first glance, though, there is almost nothing there that makes me think he'd be worth a first round draft pick, especially not after watching guys like Terrance Williams, Deandre Hopkins, Justin Hunter, and Da'Rick Rogers.

Haha get outta here! Stop drinking the koolaid!

I feel like you've already made up your mind, so I'm not even going to try arguing with you. You've become borderline delusional with your Keenan Allen infatuation, it's blinding you to the talent of the other WRs in this draft.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope Teo falls to us. We would be set at the LB spot~!!!!

BBL

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jjab360 wrote:
DEE RAWL wrote:
jjab360 wrote:
Jonezy wrote:

I hear ya, man. I feel like if I took enough time I could talk myself into thinking that he could be good like I did with Austin Pettis and Greg Salas after we drafted them. At first glance, though, there is almost nothing there that makes me think he'd be worth a first round draft pick, especially not after watching guys like Terrance Williams, Deandre Hopkins, Justin Hunter, and Da'Rick Rogers.

I feel like you've already made up your mind, so I'm not even going to try arguing with you. You've become borderline delusional with your Keenan Allen infatuation, it's blinding you to the talent of the other WRs in this draft.

That couldnt be further from the truth, i just have to call out ridiculous statements or opinions when they are made. Comparing Allen to Pettis or Salas? Cmon... I fully appreciate what Williams and all the other WR prospects offer respestively, but you arent doing the same with Allen. So if anybody isnt being fair its you.

1. Marcus Mariota
2. Jameis Winston
3. Brett Hundley
iRaMs

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just give me Chance Warmack and Terrance Williams/Keenan Allen and I will be very happy.

DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iRaMs wrote:
Just give me Chance Warmack and Terrance Williams/Keenan Allen and I will be very happy.

My thoughts exactly, i really hope it works out that way. Even it it works out half of that ill be happy.

1. Marcus Mariota
2. Jameis Winston
3. Brett Hundley
jjab360

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEE RAWL wrote:
jjab360 wrote:
DEE RAWL wrote:
jjab360 wrote:
Jonezy wrote:

That couldnt be further from the truth, i just have to call out ridiculous statements or opinions when they are made. Comparing Allen to Pettis or Salas? Cmon... I fully appreciate what Williams and all the other WR prospects offer respestively, but you arent doing the same with Allen. So if anybody isnt being fair its you.

I wasn't comparing Allen to Pettis or Salas, I was saying I never really thought much of them in the first place but had to convince myself they might have the potential to be good after we drafted them. I did the same thing with Jason Smith.

If we drafted Allen, I'd probably have to convince myself he'd be worth it, but more often than not, if I have to convince myself of something then it's probably not true.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen a couple mocks from well known sites having Terrance Williams fall in the second round to our pick and beyond. How ridiculous would it be to get him with our 2nd rounder?
Lamarcus Joyner
Tre Mason
El ramster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flatlyner wrote:
I've seen a couple mocks from well known sites having Terrance Williams fall in the second round to our pick and beyond. How ridiculous would it be to get him with our 2nd rounder?

extreme.

BBL

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
jrry32

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flatlyner wrote:

Very ridiculous. Best WR in this class.

Flatlyner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
Flatlyner wrote:

Agreed. But I feel like a lot of teams are going to have the top end of the WR class bunched together. Some might like Allen, some Hunter, Patterson, Austin, etc. I feel like one of the top guys has a chance to fall to our second rounder. Question is, do we want to gamble on that?
Lamarcus Joyner
Tre Mason
jrry32

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flatlyner wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
Flatlyner wrote:

Agreed. But I feel like a lot of teams are going to have the top end of the WR class bunched together. Some might like Allen, some Hunter, Patterson, Austin, etc. I feel like one of the top guys has a chance to fall to our second rounder. Question is, do we want to gamble on that?

Yes.

iRaMs

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
Flatlyner wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
Flatlyner wrote:

Yes.

If Justin Hunter or TW fall to our 2nd round pick I will cry tears of joy.

Chance Warmack and Lane Johnson in the 1st...then grab Justin Hunter or TW in the 2nd. where do I sign?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 134, 135, 136  Next
Page 40 of 136

Jump to: