Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

General Draft Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 134, 135, 136  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iRaMs

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
DEE RAWL wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
DEE RAWL wrote:
ramsfan55 wrote:
Do you guys think Eddie Lacy is first round talent?? That would be a sweet duo of Lacy and Richardson... If SJ39 decides to go a different way.. Im really warming up to using our 2nd 1st rounder on Lacy..

No thanks. You dont need to spend a 1st rounder on a RB unless its an elite talent like Trent Richardson last year.

Im interested in something like Montee Ball in the 3rdish

Call me crazy but I have my eye on a couple later round HBs in Latavius Murray and Dennis Johnson.

Thats the great thing about runningbacks. You can get really good ones in later rounds.

Exactly. Just have to know what attributes to look for. I believe both these guys have them.

I like both Miller and Johnson, I think Johnson will be a better player in our system.

rAmFan39

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about Marcus Lattimore? I am a huge gamecocks fan as well and absolutely love the kid. I am just worried about these freak injuries that happen to him.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rAmFan39 wrote:
How about Marcus Lattimore? I am a huge gamecocks fan as well and absolutely love the kid. I am just worried about these freak injuries that happen to him.

He was great, but I don't think he was at a 100% this season cause the knee injury the prior year. Not to mention this year's injury, that was brutal to watch. In the top 5 worst sport's injuries I have seen.
rAmFan39

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

STLRamsFan99 wrote:
rAmFan39 wrote:

He was great, but I don't think he was at a 100% this season cause the knee injury the prior year. Not to mention this year's injury, that was brutal to watch. In the top 5 worst sport's injuries I have seen.

Exactly so his stock in the draft this year will fall. Maybe we can pick him up later on.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rAmFan39 wrote:
STLRamsFan99 wrote:
rAmFan39 wrote:

Exactly so his stock in the draft this year will fall. Maybe we can pick him up later on.

I wouldn't be comfortable drafting prior to the 5th round, the medical evaluations will tell a lot about what NFL teams think how well Lattimore will recover.
ramsfan55

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets bring up a very important topic. How far is the gap between Jonathan Cooper and Chance Warmack.. Would you guys mind if we took cooper should Warmack be taken before us?
STLRamsFan99

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want the Rams to draft Cordarrelle Patterson. He would add something the WR core the Rams don't have and to the return game too.

Some of his highlights from this year:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx6pGFvDqt0

He beat David Amerson deep in the first highlight.

The cuts he can make are amazing.
STLRamsFan99

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramsfan55 wrote:
Lets bring up a very important topic. How far is the gap between Jonathan Cooper and Chance Warmack.. Would you guys mind if we took cooper should Warmack be taken before us?

Warmack is unreal, but Cooper is very good too. He'll go late first or early second if the draft were today. Warmack is stronger and Cooper has had some penalties called on him.
jrry32

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramsfan55 wrote:

Yes. Very much so. HUGE difference between the two.

The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
stlblackshirt

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a question about compensatory picks. I know the Rams should get compensation for Brandon Lloyd signing with NE and the compensation is based on salary but what round pick do you think they will be awarded? I was thinking 5th, but is it too much to hope for a 4th rounder?
jrry32

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stlblackshirt wrote:
I have a question about compensatory picks. I know the Rams should get compensation for Brandon Lloyd signing with NE and the compensation is based on salary but what round pick do you think they will be awarded? I was thinking 5th, but is it too much to hope for a 4th rounder?

It's too much to hope for either. The Rams will likely not get any compensatory picks because of the money we spent on Finny, Wells and Langford. Those picks are calculated both by who you sign and who you lose.

At best, we get a 7th.

The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
StLunatic88

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
ramsfan55 wrote:

Warmack is an elite prospect that you dont often see. While Cooper is a very good prospect, there is usually a guard like him every year in the draft.

We have a guy who can be our LG in Rok, but if the situation dictates itself you can understand taking an elite talent like Chance to upgrade, Not a good player like Cooper
RamRod

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read where Eddie Lacy and Giovani Bernard are both going to enter.
ramsfan55

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
ramsfan55 wrote:

Warmack is an elite prospect that you dont often see. While Cooper is a very good prospect, there is usually a guard like him every year in the draft.

We have a guy who can be our LG in Rok, but if the situation dictates itself you can understand taking an elite talent like Chance to upgrade, Not a good player like Cooper

What differences do you see in the two? Didnt Cooper when the award for best interior lineman in the nation?
ramsfan55

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STLRamsFan99 wrote:
I want the Rams to draft Cordarrelle Patterson. He would add something the WR core the Rams don't have and to the return game too.

Some of his highlights from this year:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx6pGFvDqt0

He beat David Amerson deep in the first highlight.

The cuts he can make are amazing.

The guy is explosive.. but im a little concerned of his hands. Not sure he is a polished receiver, which is what we need the most on this team.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 134, 135, 136  Next
Page 20 of 136

Jump to: