Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

General Draft Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 134, 135, 136  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
El ramster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kendricks is a monster at blocking. Looks like Orlando Pace pancaking fuuus.

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
STLRamsFan99

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:

I really hope Kendricks steps up this half of the season and plays to the potential he is capable of playing at. He needs to be more of a passing threat to defenses.
jrry32

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wr80 wrote:
Rrrrrrrams wrote:
rams scouts have been to a couple of utah games. it seems like they are interested in star.
rumors are the rams are pretty high on williams (alabama te) too.

Any real highlights on Williams? I love Kendricks ability to block he's a great blocking TE and not so bad TE for playmaking but a real playmaker at that spot could be game changing.

He's not really a playmaking TE. More of a blocking TE.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Wr80

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
Wr80 wrote:
Rrrrrrrams wrote:
rams scouts have been to a couple of utah games. it seems like they are interested in star.
rumors are the rams are pretty high on williams (alabama te) too.

Any real highlights on Williams? I love Kendricks ability to block he's a great blocking TE and not so bad TE for playmaking but a real playmaker at that spot could be game changing.

He's not really a playmaking TE. More of a blocking TE.

Pass he already bores me, maybe a later round if we really need another blocking TE
kgarrett12486

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are people really reading into "rumors" already, lol...

It's November guys. You can't even believe 90% of the stuff put out in late March...

IDOG_det on the sig...
RIP "El Fenomeno" - Oscar Taveras
StLunatic88

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

81_80_39_28_10 wrote:
What do you guys think of David Amerson at Safety? I really like his ball skills and think he would be better utilized as a safety....

I don't know how you can leave the top two rounds of this coming draft without a safety. I honestly wouldn't mind getting a couple of em in the top 4 rounds.
Stop Stealing my Prospects!

A bunch of guys in my up-coming mock have been brought up here lately. But I still got some Surprises for ya'll
StLunatic88

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kgarrett12486 wrote:
Are people really reading into "rumors" already, lol...

It's November guys. You can't even believe 100% of the stuff put out in late March...
FIFY
Rams4eva92

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same I was eyeing David Amerson at the top of the second round as a safety for us lol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

STLRamsFan99 wrote:
El ramster wrote:

I really hope Kendricks steps up this half of the season and plays to the potential he is capable of playing at. He needs to be more of a passing threat to defenses.

With the current state of our O-line, expect more blocking assignments for our TEs until we can get the talent and chemistry for our tackles and guards. Once that happens, we should see a breakout season for Handbricks err I mean Kendricks. Laughing
DistantRam

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Much depends on how Saffold plays for the rest of the year: if he can establish himself as a solid LT, we can draft playmakers in round one and leave an RT for round two or three.

While we have many needs, safety is (as others have pointed out) our biggest area of need. I feel we'll target one in free agency and draft one in the first or second round; to have two rookies starting at safety would be suicidal.

EDIT: Does anybody know if St Louis native Sheldon Richardson is a Rams fan? While we have more obvious needs, it never hurts to have depth in the trenches and Richardson could be used as third choice at both defensive tackle and defensive end for a couple of years, until we release Langford.

Having Long-Richardson-Brockers-Quinn as our starting defensive line in a couple of years' time is bordering on unfair.
Wr80

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DistantRam wrote:
Much depends on how Saffold plays for the rest of the year: if he can establish himself as a solid LT, we can draft playmakers in round one and leave an RT for round two or three.

While we have many needs, safety is (as others have pointed out) our biggest area of need. I feel we'll target one in free agency and draft one in the first or second round; to have two rookies starting at safety would be suicidal.

EDIT: Does anybody know if St Louis native Sheldon Richardson is a Rams fan? While we have more obvious needs, it never hurts to have depth in the trenches and Richardson could be used as third choice at both defensive tackle and defensive end for a couple of years, until we release Langford.

Having Long-Richardson-Brockers-Quinn as our starting defensive line in a couple of years' time is bordering on unfair.

Having Craig Dahl in your secondary is like having a high school kid playing safety.
STLRamsFan99

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wr80 wrote:
DistantRam wrote:

Having Craig Dahl in your secondary is like having a high school kid playing safety.

For that matter Mikell has lost a step and I hope the Rams can find a viable replacement this off-season.

There are a lot of good DT prospects this year available early in draft. Fisher really likes drafting them too.
STLRamsFan99

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DistantRam wrote:

From Profootball Focus:

"Rams LT Roger Saffold did not give up a pressure on his 45 pass blocks."

He has played great every game he has been in this year. His injury he suffered was a freak one too, I wouldn't call him injury prone. I think if Saffold stays on the field the Rams are set at LT.

Edit:

Now thinking about it, the o-line may not need as much help as we think in the off-season. We will see how much it improves when we get Wells back and Turner moves back to LG. Two positions upgraded right there by getting one guy back. Turner has been a great surprise this season. Next season we may just need a RT and depth.
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STLRamsFan99 wrote:
DistantRam wrote:

From Profootball Focus:

"Rams LT Roger Saffold did not give up a pressure on his 45 pass blocks."

He has played great every game he has been in this year. His injury he suffered was a freak one too, I wouldn't call him injury prone. I think if Saffold stays on the field the Rams are set at LT.

Edit:

Now thinking about it, the o-line may not need as much help as we think in the off-season. We will see how much it improves when we get Wells back and Turner moves back to LG. Two positions upgraded right there by getting one guy back. Turner has been a great surprise this season. Next season we may just need a RT and depth.

Yeah, i agree and as ive said before Joeckel nor anyone else in this class would be an upgrade at the LT spot IMO. Even though Warmack would definitely be worth it I wouldnt be mad if focus shifts to RT and more specifically Taylor Lewan... Dude is a monster in run blocking. There is a ton of good talent and playmakers defensively in this class. As much as I love Allen, I would not be mad one bit if the 1st round (pending a trade down) went Star Lit then Lewan. That would certainly make us one of the most physical teams up front without a doubt. Who needs WRs when you can pound the rock and create havoc up front defensively...

1. Marcus Mariota
2. Jameis Winston
3. Brett Hundley
iRaMs

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread needs more Brandon Coleman WR from Rutgers. Dude is going to be good.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 134, 135, 136  Next
Page 10 of 136

Jump to: