Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Locker could start Sunday

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TitanLegend

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:56 pm    Post subject: Locker could start Sunday Reply with quote

Quote:
Quarterback Jake Locker received positive news from his most recent MRI, and there’s a chance he could play in Sunday’s game against the Dolphins, Titans Coach Mike Munchak said on Tuesday night.

Locker has missed the last five games after dislocating his non-throwing shoulder for the second time in the team’s September 30 game at Houston. He’s been practicing the last several weeks, and received an MRI each week to update his recovery. The team received results from Locker’s most recent MRI on Tuesday.

“The good news is medically they are very happy with his progress,’’ Munchak said on his weekly radio show on 104.5-FM. “He has been cleared as far as they are concerned to move forward to the next level which for now is to start taking reps, practicing and getting ready for a game week.”

--- http://blogs.tennessean.com/titans/2012/11/06/locker-gets-good-results-could-play-sunday/

Celebrate! Laughing
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news but I still doubt he plays. They'll wait till after the bye.
-Hope-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YUSSPLZ

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably the best news I've heard in weeks related to this team. Watching Hasselsuck is just so disheartening... I cannot imagine how the players feel. I mean, I'm sure they like Hasselsuck and all, I bet he's a nice guy, but he just doesn't have it arm wise anymore.

Willing to bet there's going to be a ton of drops in game 1 of Jake being back, have to get used to them fireballs. Laughing

mission27 wrote:
Mesa_Titan is God.

#JDI
prozac77

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES Very Happy cannot wait! Hopefully he can give this offense some life and we can start seeing some wins again! I missed seeing him in those Pats and Lions games getting all pumped up after a big play or 1st down. That young energetic attitude can greatly benefit this team right now because they look stagnant.
UTMoc10

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Great news but I still doubt he plays. They'll wait till after the bye.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Bud threw the hammer down. Locker could give a big boost back to this team and ultimately save Munchak's and Palmer's job. If the kid can go they have to play him.

Props to "Peppers90" on the sig
justing101

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want him to play but im not so sure we should just wait till after the bye, I think he will probably need surgery after this year so that sucks.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: