Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What to Cheer for Week 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WindyCity

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:12 pm    Post subject: What to Cheer for Week 10 Reply with quote

Giants @ Bengals

We need the Giants to continue to drop winnable games and to make sure that we do not need to go to the Meadowlands in the playoffs. The Bengals are a team that is just good enough to knock off a team like the Giants. A loss pushes the Giants to 6-4 and make it difficult for them to not be the #4 seed into the playoffs.

Lions @ Vikings

This is tough because I do not like either team. But the Vikings do not scare me at all and I can only imagine what Christian Ponder looks like against our defense. The last thing I want to see later in the season is a surging Lions team with some offensive momentum. The Vikings need to stop this little run that the Lions are on.

Falcons @ Saints

The Falcons need to finally get hung with a loss and we need them to take a couple of more if we want to make a run at the #1 seed. The Saints might be good enough at home against a divisional opponent to take a shot at the Falcons. The Falcons should cake walk the division and if that is the case the NFC goes through the Georgia Dome.

Jets @ Seahawks

I am guessing this will be a Sanchez blood bath in the Pacific Northwest, but the Seahawks are a team that keeps hanging around in the NFC and they are a little dangerous. I would like the Seahawks to fade away and even better get tagged with a loss before they come to the lake front.

Cowboys @ Eagles

Neither of these teams are going to make playoff noise, but it will be better to watch the Eagles implode as they are more of a threat than the constantly mediocre Cowboys. In a perfect world the Cowboys play well enough that Garrett and Romo get to stay and the Eagles blow it all up and go into the tank for 4-5 years if not longer.

Rams @ 49ers

The 49ers are riding high right now and if somehow they could take a divisional loss before we get there it would be nice. Also some breathing room between us and the other teams would be nice.
ChicagoAl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:24 pm    Post subject: Re: What to Cheer for Week 10 Reply with quote

WindyCity wrote:
Giants @ Bengals

We need the Giants to continue to drop winnable games and to make sure that we do not need to go to the Meadowlands in the playoffs. The Bengals are a team that is just good enough to knock off a team like the Giants. A loss pushes the Giants to 6-4 and make it difficult for them to not be the #4 seed into the playoffs. Don't get your hopes up on this one.

Lions @ Vikings

This is tough because I do not like either team. But the Vikings do not scare me at all and I can only imagine what Christian Ponder looks like against our defense. The last thing I want to see later in the season is a surging Lions team with some offensive momentum. The Vikings need to stop this little run that the Lions are on. I think you will like this one.

Falcons @ Saints

The Falcons need to finally get hung with a loss and we need them to take a couple of more if we want to make a run at the #1 seed. The Saints might be good enough at home against a divisional opponent to take a shot at the Falcons. The Falcons should cake walk the division and if that is the case the NFC goes through the Georgia Dome. DGYHU

Jets @ Seahawks

I am guessing this will be a Sanchez blood bath in the Pacific Northwest, but the Seahawks are a team that keeps hanging around in the NFC and they are a little dangerous. I would like the Seahawks to fade away and even better get tagged with a loss before they come to the lake front. I doubt if the Jets are the team to give them the loss.

Cowboys @ Eagles

Neither of these teams are going to make playoff noise, but it will be better to watch the Eagles implode as they are more of a threat than the constantly mediocre Cowboys. In a perfect world the Cowboys play well enough that Garrett and Romo get to stay and the Eagles blow it all up and go into the tank for 4-5 years if not longer. The Eagles are imploding and don't concern me at all. I would love to play them in the playoffs.

Rams @ 49ers

The 49ers are riding high right now and if somehow they could take a divisional loss before we get there it would be nice. Also some breathing room between us and the other teams would be nice.
I don't think the Rams have a chance.

Atlanta, SF and GB are the only teams that concern me in the Conference and I think we could beat anyone in the AFC. The next three weeks will answer a LOT of questions about how good we are. If we keep running the ball and run plays designed to protect Jay we should keep improving. Of course, we need to get better starts, too since those teams could put us down too far for our offense to catch up unless we start playing better at the beginning.
CBears019

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheer for Tillman's wife to not go into labor until Monday.

Adopt-a-Bear: Martellus Bennett, TE
Rec: 36 Yds: 364 TD: 4

AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart
TytybearsFan21

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheering for cbears to fail at everything he tries

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TytybearsFan21 wrote:

Where's your avvy?

AZBearsFan wrote:

TytybearsFan21

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
TytybearsFan21 wrote:

Where's your avvy?

Avys are for squares

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: What to Cheer for Week 10 Reply with quote

ChicagoAl wrote:
WindyCity wrote:
Giants @ Bengals

We need the Giants to continue to drop winnable games and to make sure that we do not need to go to the Meadowlands in the playoffs. The Bengals are a team that is just good enough to knock off a team like the Giants. A loss pushes the Giants to 6-4 and make it difficult for them to not be the #4 seed into the playoffs. Don't get your hopes up on this one.

Lions @ Vikings

This is tough because I do not like either team. But the Vikings do not scare me at all and I can only imagine what Christian Ponder looks like against our defense. The last thing I want to see later in the season is a surging Lions team with some offensive momentum. The Vikings need to stop this little run that the Lions are on. I think you will like this one.

Falcons @ Saints

The Falcons need to finally get hung with a loss and we need them to take a couple of more if we want to make a run at the #1 seed. The Saints might be good enough at home against a divisional opponent to take a shot at the Falcons. The Falcons should cake walk the division and if that is the case the NFC goes through the Georgia Dome. DGYHU

Jets @ Seahawks

I am guessing this will be a Sanchez blood bath in the Pacific Northwest, but the Seahawks are a team that keeps hanging around in the NFC and they are a little dangerous. I would like the Seahawks to fade away and even better get tagged with a loss before they come to the lake front. I doubt if the Jets are the team to give them the loss.

Cowboys @ Eagles

Neither of these teams are going to make playoff noise, but it will be better to watch the Eagles implode as they are more of a threat than the constantly mediocre Cowboys. In a perfect world the Cowboys play well enough that Garrett and Romo get to stay and the Eagles blow it all up and go into the tank for 4-5 years if not longer. The Eagles are imploding and don't concern me at all. I would love to play them in the playoffs.

Rams @ 49ers

I don't think the Rams have a chance.

Atlanta, SF and GB are the only teams that concern me in the Conference and I think we could beat anyone in the AFC. The next three weeks will answer a LOT of questions about how good we are. If we keep running the ball and run plays designed to protect Jay we should keep improving. Of course, we need to get better starts, too since those teams could put us down too far for our offense to catch up unless we start playing better at the beginning.

Not that I think the Rams will win but the same thing was said about the Vikings when they played the 49er's.
bears2308

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ivory with a wicked 56 yard run for a touchdown. Let's hope they can knock off the Falcons.
pigsooie5

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bears2308 wrote:
Ivory with a wicked 56 yard run for a touchdown. Let's hope they can knock off the Falcons.

He looked like Marshawn Lynch's twin brother on that run. The Bengals are beating the Giants right now too, would love to see an ATL/NYG loss!

BEARS------BULLS------DODGERS------KINGS
Adopt-A-Bear: Kyle Long, Guard
bears2308

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pigsooie5 wrote:
bears2308 wrote:

He looked like Marshawn Lynch's twin brother on that run. The Bengals are beating the Giants right now too, would love to see an ATL/NYG loss!

Giants are getting embarrassed. Falcons down 1 and the Saints have it. Let's go!
ConVict90

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
TytybearsFan21 wrote:

Where's your avvy?

You two are so cute

TCKL-
SCK-
FF-
INT-
CBears019

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ConVict90 wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
TytybearsFan21 wrote:

Where's your avvy?

You two are so cute

Thank you.

AZBearsFan wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: