Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 9 GDT - Buffalo @ Houston - Mario's Return
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TommyC376

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: Week 9 GDT - Buffalo @ Houston - Mario's Return Reply with quote

Well here it is, Mario Williams' return to the team that drafted him # 1 in '06. I have a feeling he is going to have a solid game.

vs.

Uhh ... Go Bills? ... Yeah Go Bills!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Week 9 GDT - Buffalo @ Houston - Mario's Return Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
I have a feeling he is going to have a solid game.

To bad he isnt going up against Brown at LT and will probably get the best of Newton at RT. Though I assume will run at him, along with incorporating short drops and chipping him with a TE.

^CalhounLambeau on the sick sig^

Adopt-A-Texan 2014-2015
DJ "Swag" Swearinger
11 tot, 0 int, 1 sck, 2 ff
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the double post,

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=503402

here's the link to our GDT

^CalhounLambeau on the sick sig^

Adopt-A-Texan 2014-2015
DJ "Swag" Swearinger
11 tot, 0 int, 1 sck, 2 ff
jb_gobills

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I expect the Bills to drop the next two games. They could make run later in the season, but a 3-6 start would be tough for them to overcome. Is there any chance that Gailey and Wannstedt will incorporate some post-bye changes and prove me wrong?

^Jamison.
Where else would you rather be than right here, right now?
When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us
TommyC376

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jb_gobills wrote:
I expect the Bills to drop the next two games. They could make run later in the season, but a 3-6 start would be tough for them to overcome. Is there any chance that Gailey and Wannstedt will incorporate some post-bye changes and prove me wrong?
I dont see it. I see us running a vanilla defense with no blitzes or stunts. I also see us still working the short pass games and letting Fitz throw the ball 35-40 times.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
jb_gobills wrote:
I dont see it. I see us running a vanilla defense with no blitzes or stunts. I also see us still working the short pass games and letting Fitz throw the ball 35-40 times.

Wish this wasn't the case, but I gotta agree with Tommy. We won't blitz because that's not what Wannstedt believes in. The worst part though is the 35-40 passes...we're pretty good at running the ball in spite of the resistance to give Spiller & Jackson a full workload. It'd be nice if we'd just commit to ramming it down other team's throats.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanna have hope we made adjustments during the bye. That we are going to pound the rock, not throw it 50 times, not put fitz in bad situations, and use our receivers route running abilities to dink and dunk our way to scoring drives.

I'd hope we blitz and use creative defensive packages to finally get some pressure on the QB, and make our $100 million dollar line worth it's money. That Wanny can finally look like the NFL didn't leave his ideas behind 6 years ago. And then we can maybe get an upset here and get some momentum to right the ship and make a run.

But then I remember we're the Buffalo Bills, and we don't do things like that.

34-10 Texans.
BeastM0de23RB

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys

I'm hoping for the best, but expecting the worst this week. JJ Watt is a monster, and I fully expect him to have a decent game. On top of their stout D, we have to deal with Arian Foster, and as you all know, our run defense has been terrible.

What it's ultimately going to come down to is if we can get timely stops on defense. We can't get into a shootout with Houston, because at this point, we can't draw our guns as fast as a Texan.

That being said, let's hope Chan doesn't try to get too cute with the offensive play calls. Feed CJ and Fred. Work the intermediate routes. Do what works best, and stop shooting yourselves in the foot with costly turnovers and penalties.

We need this.

GO BILLS

“Experiences are the chemicals of life with which the philosopher experiments” - M.P.H.
TommyC376

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeastM0de23RB wrote:
Hey guys

I'm hoping for the best, but expecting the worst this week. JJ Watt is a monster, and I fully expect him to have a decent game. On top of their stout D, we have to deal with Arian Foster, and as you all know, our run defense has been terrible.

What it's ultimately going to come down to is if we can get timely stops on defense. We can't get into a shootout with Houston, because at this point, we can't draw our guns as fast as a Texan.

That being said, let's hope Chan doesn't try to get too cute with the offensive play calls. Feed CJ and Fred. Work the intermediate routes. Do what works best, and stop shooting yourselves in the foot with costly turnovers and penalties.

We need this.

GO BILLS
We've missed you BM23RB!!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats up?

“Experiences are the chemicals of life with which the philosopher experiments” - M.P.H.
BillSabre

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since we've already seen this movie, I'll just recap. Bills will look pretty impressive in the first half. The defense will get a few stops and the offense will put up some points. Bills maybe down a score or so at the half. Then the Texans will come out and roll us in the second half because they made adjustments and we didn't. Sounds plausible, right?

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Who got that sack? Cameron Jordan? Jordan Cameron? Michael Jordan? Cam Cameron? IM SO CONFUSED!
Trentwannabe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillSabre wrote:
Since we've already seen this movie, I'll just recap. Bills will look pretty impressive in the first half. The defense will get a few stops and the offense will put up some points. Bills maybe down a score or so at the half. Then the Texans will come out and roll us in the second half because they made adjustments and we didn't. Sounds plausible, right?

This sounds about right. I expect Fitz to play decent at first and our running game to be solid. I expect the defense to be atrocious most of the day.

Houston 21
Buffalo 13...at half time

Texans 42
Bills 23

I'm all about my BILLS, I'm on my Stevie Johnson .... I mean Sammy Watkins.
Yibbyl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trentwannabe wrote:
BillSabre wrote:

This sounds about right. I expect Fitz to play decent at first and our running game to be solid. I expect the defense to be atrocious most of the day.

Houston 21
Buffalo 13...at half time

Texans 42
Bills 23

Sadly, this seems very realistic. I was thinking a Houston win 41 - 20.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Injured Reserve:
WR David Nelson (knee)
OG Chad Rinehart (ankle)
OG Colin Brown (hamstring)
OT Zebrie Sanders (undisclosed)
DT Torrell Troup (back)

PUP:
TE Mike Caussin (knee)

Out:
DE Mark Anderson (knee)

Doubtful:
RT Erik Pears (hip)
CB Terrence McGee (knee)

Probable
LT Cord Glenn (ankle)
DT Kyle Williams (ankle)

^Jamison.
Where else would you rather be than right here, right now?
When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm guessing Hairston slides into RT role with Glenn back. As for game I'm going into game with low expectations. A win gets us right back into WC race, but Houston is beast..

Texans 34
Bills 20

Mario Williams should be geared up for this game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: