Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Feed Vick to the Dogs. Groom Foles Safely On The Bench.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:23 am    Post subject: Feed Vick to the Dogs. Groom Foles Safely On The Bench. Reply with quote

Hide Nick Foles as far behind the bench with cushy pads and cottons balls 360 degrees around him cause Nick Foles would of been pulling his head out of his arse for the next week, if he even stepped in for one series tonight in New Orleans. Nick Foles would of had his back broken in 3 places and would of been spitting blood all over ESPN cameras in the most graphic display of pain and internal bleeding.

Feed Vick to the dogs, he is getting paid well and i dont think you will have a hard time arguing with him to stay on the field, he would play with his spine coming out of his throat "ohh im cool Andy, just need some water" .. He at least is still the 2nd or 3rd fastest guy and usually the most explosive athlete in short areas on the field at any given time, so you kinda got to let him just run for his life and make crap up and pray for a better draft pick.

Why are we going to draft a QB or put any potential young franchise QB behind this line with this play calling and coaching philosophy. Even with a coaching change, we will need at least year or so of drafting and grooming talent on the offensive line let alone all the talent we need at so many other positions, you cant put your franchise QB behind that line. No QB who doesnt run a 4.4 will have a chance behind that mess of slobs.

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
Nabbs4u

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But but but a real QB like Foles would be able to get rid of the ball quickly and make this oline look better, right? Avoid sacks with his size? Be able to throw over his olineman and accurately? Surely having Foles get reps would be beneficial to his career and not turn him into a vegetable or the next David Carr. Play the better QB for this system, right? Other teams are!

Bird Watch:
Jeremy Maclin: 8 Rec/ 142 Yds/ 2 TD/ 17.75 YPC/
PowerElite

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
But but but a real QB like Foles would be able to get rid of the ball quickly and make this oline look better, right? Avoid sacks with his size? Be able to throw over his olineman and accurately? Surely having Foles get reps would be beneficial to his career and not turn him into a vegetable or the next David Carr. Play the better QB for this system, right? Other teams are!

This system has a lack of hot reads therefore mandating that the QB be highly mobile and able to improvise.
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Foles would of gotten off maybe 3 or 4 passes if that.

Kelly , Reynolds, Dunlap and Bell should have the league investigating them for throwing the game lol thats how bad they were. It was funny how unathletic they looked, my dad and i were laughing our butts off at the clumsy footwork and awkward stumbling around. Fole would of left the game injured with in one series.

Running from Pac 10 players with a freshmen offensive line is one thing, running from NFL freak athletes behind the band of club footed special needs players we fielded is suicide, Foles would be zipped up in a body bag bro.

Bednarik60

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PowerElite wrote:
Nabbs4u wrote:

This system has a lack of hot reads therefore mandating that the QB be highly mobile and able to improvise.

It really doesn't get any clearer then this. Its cruel and unusual punishment for Vick lol . Every one sees this except for Andy. He must secretly hate Vicks guts,, deep seeded passive aggressive thing.

Kiltman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will say the only reason I want Foles to get some time is because the way we are going we most likely will be in position to get one of the top QBs next year....and I want to see what the kids got. But as long as our season is salvageable Vick is the QB....he's getting a lot of blame, some of it is justified, but most of it isn't.

If/when Foles gets in we would most likely change up the offense up the offense to better accommodate him just like Andy has always done with back up QBs.Shotgun, crossing patterns, more running....makes it easier on him and the oline (and they should do it with Vick anyway)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

feed vick to dogs oh your sooo funny not.Foles would had a touchdown in 5sec.Yall keep hating on foles which I don't understand.Even foles can play with a backup O line and get the ball down the field.
Blahman88

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I disagree, start Edwards

marky_b27

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blahman88 wrote:
I disagree, start Edwards

Might not be a bad idea - at least he has starting experience

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
Eagles_808

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's now safe to say that Reid and Vick will be gone next year.

Bell will be too. And maybe a few others stealing a pay check.
marky_b27

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
It's now safe to say that Reid and Vick will be gone next year.

Bell will be too. And maybe a few others stealing a pay check.

Basically all our free agent signings - both players and coaches

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
Eagles_808

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:

Gruden made a good point last night. We don't have enough home grown talent.

Vick, Mathis, Peters
Babin, Jenkins, Ryans, Asomugha, DRC

All from other teams
marky_b27

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:

Gruden made a good point last night. We don't have enough home grown talent.

Vick, Mathis, Peters
Babin, Jenkins, Ryans, Asomugha, DRC

All from other teams

I did some analysis - of our 22 starters (including those who are injured), only 6 of them were drafted in the last 3 years, even though 75% of our roster was drafted by us in the last 3 years.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
Eagles_808

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:
I did some analysis - of our 22 starters (including those who are injured), only 6 of them were drafted in the last 3 years, even though 75% of our roster was drafted by us in the last 3 years.

It's mind bottling.

Roseman can work the salary cap, but drafting talent is far from his strong suit.
marky_b27

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:

It's mind bottling.

Roseman can work the salary cap, but drafting talent is far from his strong suit.

Exactly - this is what I've been trying to tell all of you.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: