Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Eagles-Saints Postgame
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LOLKevinKolb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

McNabbMcFadden wrote:
I don't see how any of you can defend Vick really. He's clearly a detriment to this team, maybe not the biggest one, but still one of the many pieces that must be replaced after this season.

Well yeah. The guy is stoooopid. But he's not giving up like so many others on this team, so I can't really hate him. He's getting abused back there and still gets up.

That said, I'll be excited to see new, hopefully smartish, QBs next season.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
And use the boners for soup to survive through the winter

Bird Watch: Keelan Johnson - one magnificent tackle
Nabbs4u

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

McNabbMcFadden wrote:
I don't see how any of you can defend Vick really. He's clearly a detriment to this team, maybe not the biggest one, but still one of the many pieces that must be replaced after this season.

Because God himself would have been sacked 7 times tonight as well. Vick easily eluded 4-5 other possible sacks. There is absolutely nothing any NFL QB in the league could have done with that pressure tonight. Not friggen one!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
McNabbMcFadden wrote:

Because God himself would have been sacked 7 times tonight as well. Vick easily eluded 4-5 other possible sacks. There is absolutely nothing any NFL QB in the league could have done with that pressure tonight. Not friggen one!

I counted two times where he ran into the sack and another where he held on to the ball for a time longer than Andy Reid's 40.
Broadway Joe

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:56 am    Post subject: Re: Eagles-Saints Postgame Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
Thoughts?

We suck.

Thanks to Braylon4MVP for the sig!
LOLKevinKolb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
LOLKevinKolb wrote:
oland do they have counselors at your school?

They do, But they're more of motivational people to make you do your work...I don't think I can trust them with telling them i'm going to go on a killing spree if the losing doesn't stop...

They'll point you in the right direction if they can't talk you through it themselves. I would look into it were I you.

RainbowCarebear wrote:

eaglesfan10

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
McNabbMcFadden wrote:

I agree with your basic point but I will argue that a handful of other QB's would be able to do better with this same offensive cast.
Broadway Joe

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

McNabbMcFadden wrote:
Nabbs4u wrote:
McNabbMcFadden wrote:

I counted two times where he ran into the sack and another where he held on to the ball for a time longer than Andy Reid's 40.

To be fair the playcalling was super stupid. Those PA passes were so frustrating.

Thanks to Braylon4MVP for the sig!
eaglesfan10

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We go through excuse after excuse every single week.

Guys, maybe they just outplayed us??
oland11

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of the stuff here was dumb luck. The tipped pass in the 1st was dumb luck. 1 more foot and it would have gone out of bounds. Our Offensive line is atrocious. But part of it is that fact that Vick is a scrambling type QB.
EaglesFan5-36-81

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The entire offense sans Shady and Bryce looked like complete crap.
Nabbs4u

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

McNabbMcFadden wrote:
Nabbs4u wrote:
McNabbMcFadden wrote:

Cue Keyshawn Jonhson ! Come on Man? Vicks wasn't perfect by no means but he was not to blame for tonights lost. You want to blame him for other games that's fine but tonights is on the oline and poor tackling!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eaglesfan10 wrote:
We go through excuse after excuse every single week.

Guys, maybe they just outplayed us??

People are saying we suck, that's not really an excuse. Being "outplayed" 4 games in a row means your obviously not playing good football, or as I like to say "suck."
LOLKevinKolb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the worst team in the NFL. There are a few talented players but they're either not getting the ball or being coached horrifically. I would be embarrassed if I hadn't already gotten to a place where I find it hilarious

RainbowCarebear wrote:

RandyMossIsBoss

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
McNabbMcFadden wrote:
Nabbs4u wrote:
McNabbMcFadden wrote:

Cue Keyshawn Jonhson ! Come on Man? Vicks wasn't perfect by no means but he was not to blame for tonights lost. You want to blame him for other games that's fine but tonights is on the oline and poor tackling!

Yeah Vick didn't play great, but he played fine in my opinion, certainly didn't lose us the game. Like Nabbs said the OL obviously deserves the most blame here, but I'll add so does our entire defense as they just played soft and dumb the whole game.
Nabbs4u

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eaglesfan10 wrote:
Nabbs4u wrote:
McNabbMcFadden wrote:

I agree with your basic point but I will argue that a handful of other QB's would be able to do better with this same offensive cast.

Not one TONIGHT! It was one thing to be missing 3 Starters but to lose Herremans as well and inserting the 4th player who has no buisness starting in the NFL. When you can't even take a three step drop without getting sandblasted up the gut, you can't throw.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10

Jump to: