Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Robert McClain

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Patro14

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:42 am    Post subject: Robert McClain Reply with quote

Am I the only one who is incredible happy with the McClain pick up? What a nice surprise!

He's playing out of his mind in the nickel spot. Very active player, looks hungry and has a desire for more (thing I love!), impeccable coverage. In summary, I'm expecting TD to lock him up. It's been long since we had someone playing the way he does in the nickel spot and imo, can't afford to lose him.
adam9

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Robert McClain Reply with quote

Patro14 wrote:
Am I the only one who is incredible happy with the McClain pick up? What a nice surprise!

He's playing out of his mind in the nickel spot. Very active player, looks hungry and has a desire for more (thing I love!), impeccable coverage. In summary, I'm expecting TD to lock him up. It's been long since we had someone playing the way he does in the nickel spot and imo, can't afford to lose him.

He's played extremely well after being the 5th and last CB to make our roster I was shocked. I obviously wasn't at the practice of I thought Franks was better than him.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Robert McClain Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
Patro14 wrote:

He's played extremely well after being the 5th and last CB to make our roster I was shocked. I obviously wasn't at the practice of I thought Franks was better than him.

McClain has been a pleasant surprise. And speaking of Franks, he has been pretty crappy on Punt retuns lately... maybe it's time to give Harry Douglas a try since he doesnt seem to want to be involved in the Offense.

ROO to all the Nasty Que Dogs!! I love my Omega Psi Phi!!!
University of Georgia Class of 2008
coors

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the kid has absolutely been playing his heart out, and there is simply nothing more we could ask of the kid. looks so far to this point in the season that he was indeed a great pickup. can't believe that he was a 7th round pick.. and we can thank Carolina for being the ones who drafted him, and then let him go for nothing. coming to Atlanta he has blossomed.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved him when he played at UConn, but didn't think he'd play this well on my favorite NFL team. Defintiely been a pleasant surprise

Clowney, Mack, Robinson, Matthews, or Barr to Atlanta in 2014!
FalconsMVP

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SO proud of my Adopt-A-Falcon Very Happy hes been playing amazing so far. Just what we've needed!!

Foster A Falcon:
1. Jonathan Massaquoi (46 combined tackles, 4 sack, 1 PD)
2. Joplo Bartu (85 tackles, 3.5 sacks, 1 PD)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: