Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Titains vs Dolphins [Week-10 ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dolphinemidget

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moore is in to close out this loss

Adopt a Phins 2014, 1st Pick Ryan Tannehill
Tannehill (2014 Season stats)
60.5-Comp/ 419 Yards/ 3-TD's/ 2-INT/ 76.1-Rating
VY-FTW

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I legit feel bad for you guys. No worries tho. You will bounce back well next week. Good luck the rest of the way guys!

CalhounLambeau on the sig!

Adopt-A-Titan:
-Nate "The Great" Washington
Rec: 5 Yds: 55 TD: 0
-Ryan Succop
FG: 5/5 Long: 47 XP: 3/3
Mesa_Titan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mesa_Titan wrote:
If Matt Hasselsuck plays, easy win for the Dolphins.

If Locker plays, well, it's going to be a tough game.

Ho hum.

I know what this feels like, though. Keep your heads up. Wink

mission27 wrote:
Mesa_Titan is God.

#JDI
Emerica

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mesa_Titan wrote:
Mesa_Titan wrote:
If Matt Hasselsuck plays, easy win for the Dolphins.

If Locker plays, well, it's going to be a tough game.

Ho hum.

I know what this feels like, though. Keep your heads up. Wink

Congrats, Nostradamus. Wink

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dolphinologist wrote:
ovaw8lover wrote:
dolphinologist wrote:
Long passes to who ... Nobody on this offense runs under a 4.7 .... that sounds stupid.

This is the only reason I have no judgement on Tanney yet. I am tired of people telling me what to think. I am not sold on Tanney at all. I do not think he is close to RG3 or Luck at this point. It is possible his production is a result of playmakers but I do not buy that as much as most. The Broncos have the same receiving core as last year and they are not getting it done.

The Colts receivers are pretty much the same, yet they are more explosive. What I see in Tanney is a guy who can move the team between the 20's but incapable of scoring TD's. Sorry, I am just not sold yet. Miami's offense has been terrible since the Cardinals game. Even the game they blew out the Jets saw the offense struggle to run and pass the ball. I have said this before, and I will continue saying it, "you keep drafting a QB until you have one". I am not sold Miami has one. I have not seen Tanney improve since the Cards game. He has been mediocre. That spells Chad Henne to me.

I'm sold. What's the big mystery ? He's been hitting the open receiver more times than not. The accuracy has been made clear. He's handling the blitz well and this is an easy offense to run.

I think that once he has consistent targets and time in the pocket to run the entire offense, he will prove his worth.

Those screens really expose the left side of the line for their averageness. But average offensive lines can run screens, remember the screens we ran to Ronnie Brown in 2007 ? That line was nothing to throw a party for. And this line is better than that one. But it will only show in the right offense.

This is fair. Part of me think the problems are a result of personnel. I mean just look at Incognito and Long. You cannot run a screen pass to their side of the field because they cant move.

I have watched two games where Miami had great matchups to run the ball and could not (Colts and Titans). Just a below average offense at this point. The defense is far from elite. Very one-dimensional. But I will give them a bad outing this week.
-Hope-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperDolfan13 wrote:
I feel like I am watching a high school football game between a big prominent school and a small school. We are getting pushed around, and we seem to have no fight in us.It is like this one was over before it started Mad

Really though...I do. I did last week, for that matter. Laughing

Y'all are a good team with a bright future. Just wasn't your day today.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our play calling's worse than playing. I just don't get so many drop offs, it wasn't working one bit and we just kept on doing it over and over again.

Also letting them drop into zone when well we are better at man not zone. -_-

Rush DEF was the worse probably in the last 2-3 years today. Johnson got shut down, maybe once?
bpastermack

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not even sure who that team was to be honest? They did not come to play at all. I'm not going to comment on much, but these are a few thoughts.

1. Jake gets yet another holding penalty. I don't think a game has gone by that he hasn't been penalized?

2. This team needs to learn how to respond to adversity if they are going to take the next step. They seem to fall apart when things get tough, and we get a turnover. They deflate and just don't look back. They have to respond better than that.

3. Could we maybe have one return where we don't block someone in the back? I haven't seen where the blocks were so I can't comment, but that has to be a record?

4. Vernon continues to look better in my opinion.

5. Tannyhill finally had another stinker. I kept waiting for it to happen. He is an inexperienced rookie so I expected more games like this from him. He still wasn't near as bad as his stats.

6. Have they told Tannyhill he isn't allowed to run with the football. He is every bit as athletic as Locker and he never tucks the ball and runs. Even if there is not a single defender in front of him and it's third and 5 he will just throw it away. I don't get it?

7. I've never seen so many breaks go against a team in my life. It happens, but Miami quit in this game before it was even half time.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Locker didn't do that much, Johnson did everything for him I mean come on he completed 9 passes, lol.

Hasselbeck probably would have scored more points.
bpastermack

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need a hug!!! Before I break something...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Showing Lockers one pass play highlight, lol.
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miami2DaMax wrote:
Locker didn't do that much, Johnson did everything for him I mean come on he completed 9 passes, lol.

Laughing Wow, you are clueless. Locker did alot with his legs too or did you not see that? He had two TD passes as well. May only completed 9 passes but he did alot with his legs as well, which is something Hasselbeck clearly can't do.
Miami2DaMax

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Miami2DaMax wrote:

Laughing Wow, you are clueless. Locker did alot with his legs too or did you not see that? He had two TD passes as well. May only completed 9 passes but he did alot with his legs as well, which is something Hasselbeck clearly can't do.

He hard 4 carries dude...Locker was def NOT what won this game, lol. Johnson and the defense won the game.
titans0021

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miami2DaMax wrote:

Hass would have put up more than 37 points? That seems unlikely. Bironas would've kicked roughly 8 field goals today if Matt was in at quarterback.

2014 Adopt-a-Titans
1. Justin Hunter, WR - 3 receptions, 63 yards, 0 touchdowns
2. Brian Schwenke, C.
Miami2DaMax

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
Miami2DaMax wrote:

Hass would have put up more than 37 points? That seems unlikely. Bironas would've kicked roughly 8 field goals today if Matt was in at quarterback.

He would have scored more points as in they would have had more than 37 points, derp derp, kinda obvious. Plus, I said probably don't get all [inappropriate/removed] about it, you guys won...but jake locker didn't give you the win was all I was saying.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: