Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Titains vs Dolphins [Week-10 ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Judson49

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ukdolfan wrote:
Laughing These refs.

Oi! You knew what I meant!
Miami2DaMax

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another 3rd an 2x and another 5 yard pass, Lol.

Seriously, attempt some long passes or take tannehill out, sorry.
dolphan9954

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fasel1515 wrote:
dolphan9954 wrote:
This is a laughable performance. Like I actually find it funny, I don't mind the struggles because it's going to help Tannehill grow, but at the same time we need 1 positive at least. Laughing Laughing Laughing

How is it helping him grow? I haven't seen him take any shots downfield. Still just throwing the same old comeback routes and TE sticks.

Helps him grow for many reasons:

1. Experience adversity, hasn't had much of that.
2. Put his mistakes on film, if you don't make mistakes you cannot improve.
3. No QB has ever had success without struggle.

Phinisher on the Avatar
MDolphins2399 on the sig

Go Canes
JCool333

Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish we could just quit and just take the loss because this is painful.
Judson49

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCool333 wrote:
I wish we could just quit and just take the loss because this is painful.

Don't worry, the team is way ahead of you.
carlos2104

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, I'm not watching the game so I can't tell, but every week if I went by the gameday thread, it would appear the refs were trying to screw us. That's usually about half of the posts.
dolphinologist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long passes to who ... Nobody on this offense runs under a 4.7 .... that sounds stupid.

Fellow Posters: I beg that you not misunderstand my level of arrogance. My handle is an implication of Dolphin study not necessarily Dolphin expertise.
fasel1515

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

carlos2104 wrote:
Guys, I'm not watching the game so I can't tell, but every week if I went by the gameday thread, it would appear the refs were trying to screw us. That's usually about half of the posts.

We get terrible treatment by the refs. Honestly we get screwed week in and week out.
SuperDolfan13

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like I am watching a high school football game between a big prominent school and a small school. We are getting pushed around, and we seem to have no fight in us.It is like this one was over before it started Mad

^Props to Waldo
"So the last shall be first, and first shall be last." Matthew 20:16
ovaw8lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dolphinologist wrote:
Long passes to who ... Nobody on this offense runs under a 4.7 .... that sounds stupid.

This is the only reason I have no judgement on Tanney yet. I am tired of people telling me what to think. I am not sold on Tanney at all. I do not think he is close to RG3 or Luck at this point. It is possible his production is a result of playmakers but I do not buy that as much as most. The Broncos have the same receiving core as last year and they are not getting it done.

The Colts receivers are pretty much the same, yet they are more explosive. What I see in Tanney is a guy who can move the team between the 20's but incapable of scoring TD's. Sorry, I am just not sold yet. Miami's offense has been terrible since the Cardinals game. Even the game they blew out the Jets saw the offense struggle to run and pass the ball. I have said this before, and I will continue saying it, "you keep drafting a QB until you have one". I am not sold Miami has one. I have not seen Tanney improve since the Cards game. He has been mediocre. That spells Chad Henne to me.
fasel1515

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sean Smith the anti-Ed Reed. Dude can just not make a play.
Emerica

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

carlos2104 wrote:

It's easier to blame the refs than the team. Some calls we're bad and some we're good, just like every week with every team.

Not even the refs could've saved this awful perfomance. We deserve this loss once again.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ovaw8lover wrote:
dolphinologist wrote:

This is the only reason I have no judgement on Tanney yet. I am tired of people telling me what to think. I am not sold on Tanney at all. I do not think he is close to RG3 or Luck at this point. It is possible his production is a result of playmakers but I do not buy that as much as most. The Broncos have the same receiving core as last year and they are not getting it done.

The Colts receivers are pretty much the same, yet they are more explosive. What I see in Tanney is a guy who can move the team between the 20's but incapable of scoring TD's. Sorry, I am just not sold yet. Miami's offense has been terrible since the Cardinals game. Even the game they blew out the Jets saw the offense struggle to run and pass the ball. I have said this before, and I will continue saying it, "you keep drafting a QB until you have one". I am not sold Miami has one. I have not seen Tanney improve since the Cards game. He has been mediocre. That spells Chad Henne to me.

I'm sold. What's the big mystery ? He's been hitting the open receiver more times than not. The accuracy has been made clear. He's handling the blitz well and this is an easy offense to run.

I think that once he has consistent targets and time in the pocket to run the entire offense, he will prove his worth.

Those screens really expose the left side of the line for their averageness. But average offensive lines can run screens, remember the screens we ran to Ronnie Brown in 2007 ? That line was nothing to throw a party for. And this line is better than that one. But it will only show in the right offense.

Fellow Posters: I beg that you not misunderstand my level of arrogance. My handle is an implication of Dolphin study not necessarily Dolphin expertise.
Dlcmdr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ovaw8lover wrote:
dolphinologist wrote:

Tannehill is a much better qb, than henne. For starters he is accurate, henne wasnt.

In any caseim not sold on tannehill either, it was very obvious from last week, luck is great, tannehill is not
Dolphinemidget

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ukdolfan wrote:
Dolphinemidget wrote:
It looks like Chad Henne is back over center

How so?

Im not bailing on Tanney two bad ints.

Adopt a Phins 14, 1st Pick Ryan Tannehill
(14 Season Week-13 )
66.5% CMP - 2817 yards -20 TD's - 9 INT's - 92.1 Rat /RUSH 289 Yards 45 Atmts

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: