You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Titains vs Dolphins [Week-10 ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WaterBear56

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel very strongly about this game. Philbin is the type of guy that will put extra time into everything when things don't go his way. We saw it with the Jets after our first loss and I think we see it again now.
Maddogg

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This needs to be a big win if the Dolphins have any chance for a playoff berth. It would be nice for a combined offensive and defensive effort. So lets go with a final score of Dolphins 38 Titans 10.

Jared Odrick 2014 Adopt A Player : Kidnapped by the Jaguars in 2015
Joe Philbin " I could take the 2014 New England Patriots and go 8-8 last year"
SUG

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miami - 17
Tenn - 10

sug
VY-FTW

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans vs fins games are always fun to watch! Good luck tmw guys! Heres to no injuries and getting to see our future vs your future! Very Happy

Adopt a Titan:
Jurrell Casey
Tajae Sharpe
TitanLegend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck guys. Hopefully it's a good game with no injuries.

I'm interested in seeing Tannehill for the first time this year, too.
DolphWins

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a new Dolphin hat last week, all black with a color logo. Seems to be quite alot of Dolphin fans im running into. Used to have an all black white logo hat 2 years ago and no one ever mentioned them. Wondering if its just because were up and coming now or what but still interesting to converse about football irl that isnt about the Titans or Cowboys.

I was really hoping this game would mean something to them since we dont play all that often but everyone here has given up on the Titans season and with the Vols being terrible everyone is depressed.

Heres to us beating them down and hitting Locker a ton.

B-Net Nadasdy#1894
WaterBear56

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DolphWins wrote:
Got a new Dolphin hat last week, all black with a color logo. Seems to be quite alot of Dolphin fans im running into. Used to have an all black white logo hat 2 years ago and no one ever mentioned them. Wondering if its just because were up and coming now or what but still interesting to converse about football irl that isnt about the Titans or Cowboys.

I was really hoping this game would mean something to them since we dont play all that often but everyone here has given up on the Titans season and with the Vols being terrible everyone is depressed.

I got two new era Dolphin caps. They sure are nice. If we change our logo though, there goes 40 bucks...

Again, I think we take this one. My only fear is that our defense plays like last week. Then we're gonna lose. Though, I feel confident Wake will have a strong game and Smith will rebound. CJ might cause a few issues but I think Reggie will explode. Tannehill with another nice game on a Titans defense with issues. We need to get back to forcing turnovers on defense.
DolphWins

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WaterBear56 wrote:
DolphWins wrote:

I got two new era Dolphin caps. They sure are nice. If we change our logo though, there goes 40 bucks...

Again, I think we take this one. My only fear is that our defense plays like last week. Then we're gonna lose. Though, I feel confident Wake will have a strong game and Smith will rebound. CJ might cause a few issues but I think Reggie will explode. Tannehill with another nice game on a Titans defense with issues. We need to get back to forcing turnovers on defense.

Hope you didnt get aqua/orange hats, those are so hideous.

B-Net Nadasdy#1894
cddolphin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This will be the worst defense we play all year. Tannehill needs to show that he can light it up.

Are the Titans offense going to sell out to the pass like Indy did last week? We need to prove to have a consistent pass rush, otherwise our CBs will get beat.
Miami2DaMax

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cddolphin wrote:
This will be the worst defense we play all year. Tannehill needs to show that he can light it up.

Are the Titans offense going to sell out to the pass like Indy did last week? We need to prove to have a consistent pass rush, otherwise our CBs will get beat.

I don't buy it, last week was probably the worst DEF all year. This game shouldn't be as bad as last week at all. Sean Smith will have a good game.
-Munch-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a long time Titans fan, I will simply state that this team you guys are about to play is the most unpredictable, moody, capricious, unstable, volatile, and bipolar teams in all of sports. You simply have no idea what you're going to get from them.

But with Locker out there today, I'm excited for this game.
bpastermack

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miami2DaMax wrote:
cddolphin wrote:

I don't buy it, last week was probably the worst DEF all year. This game shouldn't be as bad as last week at all. Sean Smith will have a good game.

Locker is no Luck

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bpastermack wrote:
Miami2DaMax wrote:
cddolphin wrote:

Locker is no Luck

But as a whole on offense we're much better than the Colts. I think we'll score 24-28 points today so if you guys can top that we'll see.
WaterBear56

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Locker hasn't thrown for 433 yards, 2 touchdowns, while converting 6 3rd and 10's. If we finish 2nd and they finish 2nd, I'm going to the game so I can watch as we kick their asses.

Indy WAS the worst defense before they got Pat Angerer and Robert Mathis back. Now the Titans will probably be the worst defense, hopefully we can contain Morgan.

DolphWins wrote:
Hope you didnt get aqua/orange hats, those are so hideous.

One white and one aqua. The white one is awesome, the aqua one... You see, I was more excited GETTING the hats... I still wear it though. Proud aqua and orange nation. On second thought, it doesn't look that bad, just not as nice as the white one.
bpastermack

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Munch- wrote:
bpastermack wrote:
Miami2DaMax wrote:
cddolphin wrote:

Locker is no Luck

But as a whole on offense we're much better than the Colts. I think we'll score 24-28 points today so if you guys can top that we'll see.

Not saying it won't happen, but Miami is 6th in the NFL in points allowed this season, so I wouldn't bet on it. Only 1 team has scored more than 24 points on us this year so far and that was week one against Houston, when our offense turned the ball over on the 1 yard line like twice. Arizona scored 24, but that was in an overtime game where they only scored 21 in regulation. In the meantime Tennessee has scored more than 24 33% of their games, both when they had Locker and when they didn't.

I would personally put the over/Under at about 19.5 points this game when you compare stats. And Miami at about 27.75.

So my prediction will be 27-17 Miami given the fact that it's a home game for us and we are coming off a big loss.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: