Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Fire Raheem Morris
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lavar703

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
Apparently Turtle is going to completely overlook Haslett's past failures so we can see what he can do with talent. He's an god awful coordinator and has been basically everywhere he's gone with the exception of the Steelers when he took over a defense that was top 5 and ruined there rating every year he coached there. It's remarkable the way you defend guys like Haslett, Moss, Jason Campbell and so many other underachievers. I'll never understand your infatuation with these type of players and coaches?
moss is an underachiever? He's one of the best wrs we've had in our history lavar.

Jason Campbell was never given the wr talent to work with or a good OL in front of him when he was about to hit his prime, we dumped him. He also had more OC's in his time period as our qb than any other redskins qb in history in the same time period. That matters. His coach when he was entering his prime? The great Jim Zorn. I mean really Lavar. Need I say more here?

Hasslett knows what he's doing. He has a lot of experience, what you aren't doing is looking at the talent level on those Ds. Outside of taking over an Aging D for the steelers, that then had to be rebuilt he has had little talent to work with on defense everywhere he went.

Go head look it up. Facts are facts, he never had a stacked unit on D.

How about you go back and look at the talent he had on those NO and Steeler defenses...
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lavar703 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
Apparently Turtle is going to completely overlook Haslett's past failures so we can see what he can do with talent. He's an god awful coordinator and has been basically everywhere he's gone with the exception of the Steelers when he took over a defense that was top 5 and ruined there rating every year he coached there. It's remarkable the way you defend guys like Haslett, Moss, Jason Campbell and so many other underachievers. I'll never understand your infatuation with these type of players and coaches?
moss is an underachiever? He's one of the best wrs we've had in our history lavar.

Jason Campbell was never given the wr talent to work with or a good OL in front of him when he was about to hit his prime, we dumped him. He also had more OC's in his time period as our qb than any other redskins qb in history in the same time period. That matters. His coach when he was entering his prime? The great Jim Zorn. I mean really Lavar. Need I say more here?

Hasslett knows what he's doing. He has a lot of experience, what you aren't doing is looking at the talent level on those Ds. Outside of taking over an Aging D for the steelers, that then had to be rebuilt he has had little talent to work with on defense everywhere he went.

Go head look it up. Facts are facts, he never had a stacked unit on D.

How about you go back and look at the talent he had on those NO and Steeler defenses...
i have. They weren't that stacked. Those steeler Ds were aging when he took over just like when he took over in Stl and here.

I mean you are incredibly biased. If we won the Super Bowl you'd probably say FiRE HASSLETT!! Laughing Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kerrdawg wrote:
I should have had a question mark after the topic. I don't personally advocate firing a coach mid-season. I just wanted to point out the fact that the secondary has played much worse then last year with basically the same level of talent.
l agree with you Kerrdawg. That much is obvious but it's mostly a result of the injuries to Orakpo and Kerrigan. We don't get the same pressure we did last year upfront
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: