Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Skins place right of first refusal tender on DL Chris Baker

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Billy Spikes

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:26 am    Post subject: Skins place right of first refusal tender on DL Chris Baker Reply with quote

Quote:
Also, source says Chris Baker has received the right-of-first-refusal offer. $1.323 million. no comp if he leaves.

https://twitter.com/john_keim/status/311130821639667713
Tom Brady Tribute
DCRED

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you think maybe we drop Baker in the middle, move Cofield to DE and release Carriker?

Don't want to let AC go, but his name is being mentioned because of salary cap cuts...

edit** SO glad this didn't happen!! I don't care if they had to give him all the $$ up front or what, just glad it helped and he is a Redskin for sure for the next couple years.

Last edited by DCRED on Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re-signing Baker for depth purposes needs to get done. He can play all the DL positions if I remember correctly and at 25, he's just entering his prime as a player.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DCRED

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Re-signing Baker for depth purposes needs to get done. He can play all the DL positions if I remember correctly and at 25, he's just entering his prime as a player.

He's only 25? Thats Cool man. He should be playing hard for us as we are his third team and we have an aggressive D
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DCRED wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

He's only 25? Thats Cool man. He should be playing hard for us as we are his third team and we have an aggressive D
He'll be 26 during the season. Oct, 8th

@cbaker92redskin
Quote:
He tweeted Monday morning, "Looks like I'll be back for another [year]. I'm overwhelmed with joy right now[.] God is good."

Last edited by turtle28 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Dashing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DCRED wrote:
So you think maybe we drop Baker in the middle, move Cofield to DE and release Carriker?

Don't want to let AC go, but his name is being mentioned because of salary cap cuts...

edit** SO glad this didn't happen!! I don't care if they had to give him all the $$ up front or what, just glad it helped and he is a Redskin for sure for the next couple years.

I think Cofield would be pro-bowl potential if at LE or RE he just isn't a NT but i think Baker has that potential .

I think Bowen might be a cut candidate if Fletch-Moss-Carriker are staying we are only 1 mil under the cap....Chester likely gone...I can see Wilson maybe as a surprise cut. Witht his deep of a CB core we honestly can find better replacements.
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dashing wrote:
DCRED wrote:

I think Cofield would be pro-bowl potential if at LE or RE he just isn't a NT but i think Baker has that potential .

I think Bowen might be a cut candidate if Fletch-Moss-Carriker are staying we are only 1 mil under the cap....Chester likely gone...I can see Wilson maybe as a surprise cut. Witht his deep of a CB core we honestly can find better replacements.
id be disappointed if kept a 34 year old wr and cut an OL, DL and cb in their primes. I doubt that happens

I love moss. I've been his biggest supporter, but when it's time it's time, unless he takes a big pay cut to stay.
DCRED

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
DCRED wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

He'll be 26 during the season. Oct, 8th

@cbaker92redskin
Quote:
He tweeted Monday morning, "Looks like I'll be back for another [year]. I'm overwhelmed with joy right now[.] God is good."

Nice. He really really wants to be here. That's what we need, and what we are getting from our players this offseason

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: