Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Free Agents - Who do you want?
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
daboyle250


Joined: 29 Nov 2011
Posts: 3890
Location: My House
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:34 pm    Post subject: 2013 Free Agents - Who do you want? Reply with quote

Don't know if this came up already, but which Free Agents do you want as a Washington Redskin in the next season?
_________________

DCRED wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
I'm still cleaning up the stains in my pants! Laughing
Ewwww.
worse thing is they've been there since Shanahan was fired


Last edited by daboyle250 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 60755
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:02 pm    Post subject: Re: 2012 FA Wish List Reply with quote

daboyle250 wrote:
Don't know if this came up already, but which Free Agents do you want as a Washington Redskin in the next season?


On the radar screen:

Jarius Byrd
Sam Shields
Kenny Phillips
Jason McCourty
Dominique Rodgers-Cromarie
Jermon Bushrod- gooo Towson tigers!!
Mike Jenkins
Manny Lawson as a back up OLB
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md
Quote:
—Days until: NFL Draft 23; Training camp 99
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
redskins4789


Joined: 05 Jan 2009
Posts: 2682
Location: Enterprise Alabama
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sean Smith !!!!!!!
_________________
RIP #21 Sean Taylor

Deadpulse on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 60755
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

redskins4789 wrote:
Sean Smith !!!!!!!
ohhh yeah. Good call
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md
Quote:
—Days until: NFL Draft 23; Training camp 99
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
tyler735


Joined: 12 Aug 2007
Posts: 1453
Location: Minnesota
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:25 am    Post subject: Re: 2012 FA Wish List Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
daboyle250 wrote:
Don't know if this came up already, but which Free Agents do you want as a Washington Redskin in the next season?


On the radar screen:

Jarius Byrd
Sam Shields
Kenny Phillips
Jason McCourty
Dominique Rodgers-Cromarie
Jermon Bushrod- gooo Towson tigers!!
Mike Jenkins
Manny Lawson as a back up OLB


If we can get even 1 of these guys (minus Lawson) or get Sean Smith in the off season I'll be extremely excited! I'd like Lawson could be a solid backup, but any one of these other guys could really help us out
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ripsean21


Joined: 20 Mar 2009
Posts: 851
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Id be all for the Sean Smith for i have wanted him since Parcels robbed us of a 2nd and picked the giant tree tall CB out of utah that was the one player that year that i was like he can jump with randy but he can jam little guys like wes for zones! no way he comes but if he does! ill be jumping very high and being very loud in excitement. I cant decide between Delmas or Byrd buy id prefer Bacarri Rambo at all cost because i believe he comes in wins the job regardless of who hes up against. im sceptical of rookie CBs which is why ii believe free agancy is probablly the place to get a instant boost at the CB position. But we def need to draft a CB bye no later then rd 4!
_________________

Ripsean21-Adopt a Redskin 2012; Pierre Garcon: Great first game! Im not adopting any more im bad Luck!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dro


Joined: 28 Dec 2010
Posts: 375
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aqib Talib and Jarius Byrd.
_________________
In Shanny I Trust
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
footy_29


Joined: 31 Jan 2007
Posts: 11388
Location: The Frozen Tundra that is Canada
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2012.....hmm......I guess....Pierre Garcon....yeah....him.
_________________

Blknite01's masterpiece
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mike23md


Joined: 21 Jan 2007
Posts: 7540
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dro wrote:
Aqib Talib and Jarius Byrd.


Talib is on the Patriots now. Most likely he gets a deal from them after the season.
_________________

2014 FFMD Redskins Assistant to the General Manager
2014 NFL Mock Draft
REDSKINS WAR ROOM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mike23md


Joined: 21 Jan 2007
Posts: 7540
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

footy_29 wrote:
2012.....hmm......I guess....Pierre Garcon....yeah....him.


We could use Josh Morgan too.

I also predict Brandon Meriweather and Cedric Griffin to help the secondary.
_________________

2014 FFMD Redskins Assistant to the General Manager
2014 NFL Mock Draft
REDSKINS WAR ROOM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MKnight82


Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 5730
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ripsean21 wrote:
Id be all for the Sean Smith for i have wanted him since Parcels robbed us of a 2nd and picked the giant tree tall CB out of utah that was the one player that year that i was like he can jump with randy but he can jam little guys like wes for zones! no way he comes but if he does! ill be jumping very high and being very loud in excitement. I cant decide between Delmas or Byrd buy id prefer Bacarri Rambo at all cost because i believe he comes in wins the job regardless of who hes up against. im sceptical of rookie CBs which is why ii believe free agancy is probablly the place to get a instant boost at the CB position. But we def need to draft a CB bye no later then rd 4!
After trading away Vontae Davis this year there's zero chance they let Sean Smith walk. They'll either sign him long term or slap the franchise tag on him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dro


Joined: 28 Dec 2010
Posts: 375
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:
Dro wrote:
Aqib Talib and Jarius Byrd.


Talib is on the Patriots now. Most likely he gets a deal from them after the season.



until then he is a FA though.
_________________
In Shanny I Trust
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 60755
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd rather have Vincent Jackson than Pierre "hop a long" Garçon and Morgan combined, but if we had signed Jackson he would have gotten injured also. Knowing our luck Sad

We have bad luck with high priced free agents for whatever reason. This is why we have to continue to build brought the draft, develop and fill in with affordable free agents. This is how the best teams in the nfl do it.
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md
Quote:
—Days until: NFL Draft 23; Training camp 99


Last edited by turtle28 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 60755
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MKnight82 wrote:
ripsean21 wrote:
Id be all for the Sean Smith for i have wanted him since Parcels robbed us of a 2nd and picked the giant tree tall CB out of utah that was the one player that year that i was like he can jump with randy but he can jam little guys like wes for zones! no way he comes but if he does! ill be jumping very high and being very loud in excitement. I cant decide between Delmas or Byrd buy id prefer Bacarri Rambo at all cost because i believe he comes in wins the job regardless of who hes up against. im sceptical of rookie CBs which is why ii believe free agancy is probablly the place to get a instant boost at the CB position. But we def need to draft a CB bye no later then rd 4!
After trading away Vontae Davis this year there's zero chance they let Sean Smith walk. They'll either sign him long term or slap the franchise tag on him.
if I was a bettin man, I'd go with this answer. Laughing
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md
Quote:
—Days until: NFL Draft 23; Training camp 99
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
footy_29


Joined: 31 Jan 2007
Posts: 11388
Location: The Frozen Tundra that is Canada
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
I'd rather have Vincent Jackson than Pierre "hop a long" Garçon and Morgan combined, but if we had signed Jackson be would have gotten injured also. Knowing our luck Sad


Pierre Garcon has no off-field issues. Vincent Jackson is one toe out of the line to a year-long suspension.

It sucks that Pierre Garcon is likely headed for IR, but injuries happen.
_________________

Blknite01's masterpiece
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 1 of 16

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group