Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bud vows to make changes if losses continue.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dionysus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UTMoc10 wrote:
Dionysus wrote:
UTMoc10 wrote:
MrOneWayRoad wrote:
I've been one of his biggest critics for years, but kudos to Adams for coming out and actually saying something. At least he is, at the very least, putting on a show that he truly cares about how bad this product on the field is.

He should've done this behind closed doors, not to the media. Just creates a lot more drama than need be.

It really doesn't matter if he said it behind closed doors or not. Somehow, some way, news like that was going to leak out to the public and more drama was going to come from it regardless. Personally, I'm glad Adams did put it out in the open like he did. To Hell with all of the discretion crap, as a die-hard fan, I want to know exactly what the big man is thinking about this ongoing train wreck. It lets me know that he at least still has a pulse, and not just sitting by idol with his thumb up his a$$ like the rest of the FO and coaches seem to be doing.

Imo Bud has done nothing but hold this franchise back, especially the last 5-6 years with the whole VY/Peyton crap. I wish Haslem would've bought the team. He couldn't be worse than Bud.

Don't get it twisted my friend. By no means am I a big fan of Bud Adams by any stretch. I've endured his antics for over 30 years and believe me, I have no love lost for the man. But with all of the meddling that he's done over the last half decade, right now in this particular point in time for this isolated situation alone, I am very pro-Bud Adams. The b-tchslapping that we took from the Bears was a prime example of our pathetic play at it's peak. This isn't just one bad week, this has been the constant all season long. This defense (and the team in general) is giving up 34+ points per game. Our defense is one of, if not, the worst in the league and still dropping. And not only is it not getting any better, it doesn't look like anybody's trying to doing anything about it but stand around and "hope" that things start panning out. It's obvious we hardly ever make adjustments during a game...and when we do it's either going from good to bad or bad to worse. I have yet to see any adjustments made in our schemes and approach for better results. If there was ever a time for Bud to stick his nose in something and stir the pot, it's NOW. Even if the season is lost, at least we can try to show some kind of improvement or look like we're trying to change things up.
TitanSS

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In all 6 of our losses we've been blown out and in our 3 wins we just barely squeeked the W by a "c" hair. We are about 4(accuracy?) total points away from being 0-9? That's ridiculous. We could EASILY have the worst record in the NFL right now. We didn't lose any key players last year, supposedly had a solid draft, and returned all 3 of our coaches. What excuse do they have for being 4-5 points away from 0-9 in an incredibly weak AFC that has the Colts at 5-3? Absolutely none and that falls on the coaches.

If I'm Bud Adams, there is not much that Gray and Munchak can do to save their jobs.. regardless of how long they have been here.
TitanSS

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"They now have lost five games by at least 21 points. No team consistently has been so uncompetitive."

That right there says that we need to be looking for big changes.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: