Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Another Dud from Banks
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Another Dud from Banks Reply with quote

He's giving us nothing-- can we PLeezzzz replace him .. ? Niles Paul , Aldrick Robinson, Santana.. Any thoughts ?
footy_29

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niles Paul on KR, Aldrick on PR. I think everyone knows my opinion of Banks, and he's doing everything he can to prove me right. The magic he had in his first year is long gone.
mike23md

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

footy_29 wrote:
Niles Paul on KR, Aldrick on PR. I think everyone knows my opinion of Banks, and he's doing everything he can to prove me right. The magic he had in his first year is long gone.

Why not have Robinson on both.

Trusting a TE on a KR team with hands like his would be scary IMO.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
SeanTayorsaPIMP

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:
footy_29 wrote:

Well Robinson has hand issues too, remember his preseason in 2011? H fumbling punt returns is what led his to the practice squad. Paul isn't nearly as flashy as Robinson or Banks, but he gets the yardage by not dancing and finding the best lane to take. It's like when we had Rock Cartright returning kicks, it wasn't flashy but it got the job done. Every return Paul has feels like it atleast gets to the 30 yard line.

mike23md on the sig!
Jeezy Fanatic

Location: The DMV; Proud Alumnus of the University of Miami, Class of 2011
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

footy_29 wrote:

You and me both.

chauboy wrote:
Then there was 1 group of girls that were just standing against of wall, the group being hot, just texting. Just intimidating.
BuckleyBoy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banks is on thin ice right now

kiltman on the sig

JMU Class of 2014
DCRED

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

footy_29 wrote:

You and me Both. I tried everything I could though to give that tiny clown a chance in my mind but he needs another line of work
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SeanTayorsaPIMP wrote:
mike23md wrote:
footy_29 wrote:

Well Robinson has hand issues too, remember his preseason in 2011? H fumbling punt returns is what led his to the practice squad. Paul isn't nearly as flashy as Robinson or Banks, but he gets the yardage by not dancing and finding the best lane to take. It's like when we had Rock Cartright returning kicks, it wasn't flashy but it got the job done. Every return Paul has feels like it atleast gets to the 30 yard line.

Exactly--and how many kickoffs are returned anyways? Santana is the only guy I trust to catch the ball on punts. There was some rookie kid cut at the end of preseason for fumbling.. I was hoping we'd get him but someone else picked him up and he's returned a coupla kicks..
What about Crawford -- hasn't he done some returns..??

Last edited by RSkinGM on Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DCRED wrote:
footy_29 wrote:

You and me Both. I tried everything I could though to give that tiny clown a chance in my mind but he needs another line of work
Laughing

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-1 Tackle
Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He has played his way off this team IMHO. He offers nothing in the offense we cannot get somewhere else and his returns are not that good lately.

Plus he is committing boneheaded errors like taking out the kickoff and getting the the 15.

Being Vague Is Almost As Much Fun As That Other Thing
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
He has played his way off this team IMHO. He offers nothing in the offense we cannot get somewhere else and his returns are not that good lately.

Plus he is committing boneheaded errors like taking out the kickoff and getting the the 15.

Or fielding punts inside the ten.
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RSkinGM wrote:
SeanTayorsaPIMP wrote:
mike23md wrote:
footy_29 wrote:

Exactly--and how many kickoffs are returned anyways? Santana is the only guy I trust to catch the ball on punts. There was some rookie kid cut at the end of preseason for fumbling.. I was hoping we'd get him but someone else picked him up and he's returned a coupla kicks..
What about Crawford -- hasn't he done some returns..??

Well,, we called for this -- they read our post,,and we got it..BIG return by Crawford won the game for us ..Yes, yes, yes!!
mike23md

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well once i saw that Niles Paul was returning kickoffs, I knew that Banks's season and time with the Redskins was done.

I am glad they put in Crawford, but I want to see this continue. While winning the game because of his punt return which set up the FG in OT is great, we need to see this on a consistent basis.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know kick offs aren't a huge deal but I'm not comfortable with Paul returning them. He fumbled and almost cost us a chance to win the game. You have to wonder if he will be back with the team. He can't catch and fumbled, but got lucky it was recovered out of bounds in his first chance as a full time kick off return man. He's a great gunner and good blocker, so possibly that saves him.

Anyways- I want Robinson or Crawford doing kick off returns with Paul blocking for them.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
I know kick offs aren't a huge deal but I'm not comfortable with Paul returning them. He fumbled and almost cost us a chance to win the game. You have to wonder if he will be back with the team. He can't catch and fumbled, but got lucky it was recovered out of bounds in his first chance as a full time kick off return man. He's a great gunner and good blocker, so possibly that saves him.

Anyways- I want Robinson or Crawford doing kick off returns with Paul blocking for them.

Times are desperate --Put Garcon back there if need be .. fast and tough!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: