Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 draft wish list
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S. Taylor wrote:
RSkinGM wrote:
Ktizzzlee21 wrote:
David Amerson in the 2nd round...please

A 6'3" corner with speed -- very intersting prospect. Are there currently any 6'3' corners .. they usally have trouble with a quick turn and end up at safety..

Anything to get #41 off the field.
Anything.
yep. He's not a starter in the league anymore and if you are his age and not a starter you are out of the league IMHO
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mike23md

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With Meriweather back there, he didnt play that badly. But if Meriweather can get healthy, it alleviates the pressure of having to revamp that secondary.

Dropping Hall is still a concern to me, but he played better with Meriweather back there as well.

If Meriweather can get back on the field so we can see how well he plays continuously and not against the Iggles, then things may be a different story. I still think that we draft S, CB next year but if Meriweather can stay healthy the rest of the year, and we go after and sign Byrd, then we might not need a S and can drat CB, RT.

Polumbus was having a hard time with the speed rushers yesterday.

2014 FFMD Redskins Assistant to the General Manager
2014 NFL Mock Draft
REDSKINS WAR ROOM
Dro

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:
With Meriweather back there, he didnt play that badly. But if Meriweather can get healthy, it alleviates the pressure of having to revamp that secondary.

Dropping Hall is still a concern to me, but he played better with Meriweather back there as well.

If Meriweather can get back on the field so we can see how well he plays continuously and not against the Iggles, then things may be a different story. I still think that we draft S, CB next year but if Meriweather can stay healthy the rest of the year, and we go after and sign Byrd, then we might not need a S and can drat CB, RT.

He didn't play bad at all.. he was everywhere on the field making plays...
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:

you're speaking my language Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Dro

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2nd - Kenny Vaccarro FS, Texas
3rd - Oday Aboushi RT, Virginia
4th - Kenjon Barner RB, Oregon
5th - Marquess Wilson*, WR, Washington State
5th - Braden Hansen, G/C, BYU
6th - Ray Ray Armstrong, S, Faulkner University
7th - BPA

Sign Talib.
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dro wrote:
7th - BPA

Sign Talib.
no cbs?? Rb in the 4th? Shocked I'd rather take a flyer on Kenny Tate late in the draft then the guy who hasn't played because of NCAA violations over the last two years.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/ncaaf/story/2012/09/12/naia-denies-eligibility-for-ray-ray-armstrong/57754518/1

Eff Talib. He'll screw up in the offseason Laughing
Dro

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Dro wrote:
7th - BPA

Sign Talib.
no cbs?? Rb in the 4th? Shocked I'd rather take a flyer on Kenny Tate late in the draft then the guy who hasn't played because of NCAA violations over the last two years.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/ncaaf/story/2012/09/12/naia-denies-eligibility-for-ray-ray-armstrong/57754518/1

Giving him a chance to step up and not do that..

plus Tate has had a few issues with that knee since last year.. i doubt he even gets drafted.

Need more gamebreakers on offense.. Move Barner around watch him go ballistic.. good weapon to have in back field with RG3 to spare Morris some time.
footy_29

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering Helu's speed and hands, I doubt the Redskins are looking for another RB, unless he serves as the primary returner OR they fear that Helu will never regain his speed (doubtful).

I've said it before, but this is a well-built backfield when healthy. Helu is a pretty big missing piece - he, Garcon and Davis are the speedy weapons of this offense, although Aldrick Robinson deserves some consideration.

Blknite01's masterpiece
DCRED

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dro wrote:

plus Tate has had a few issues with that knee since last year.. i doubt he even gets drafted.

Need more gamebreakers on offense.. Move Barner around watch him go ballistic.. good weapon to have in back field with RG3 to spare Morris some time.

PLEASE no more guys with bad knees Pray Pray Pray
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dro wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Dro wrote:
7th - BPA

Sign Talib.

Giving him a chance to step up and not do that..

talib has had as many chances as pacman jones and he's basically the same type of character guy off the field.

If Morris didn't want him to pick him up this season, I don't see it happening and it shouldn't. IMO
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

footy_29 wrote:
Considering Helu's speed and hands, I doubt the Redskins are looking for another RB, unless he serves as the primary returner OR they fear that Helu will never regain his speed (doubtful).

I've said it before, but this is a well-built backfield when healthy. Helu is a pretty big missing piece - he, Garcon and Davis are the speedy weapons of this offense, although Aldrick Robinson deserves some consideration.
next year I see Helu as our kick returner and Robinson as it punt returner.

Would you agree Footy?
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DCRED wrote:
Dro wrote:

PLEASE no more guys with bad knees Pray Pray Pray
Tate would be like a 6th, 7th rounder or udfa and its not like he has chronic knee problems. He had one injury, most guys who've played high school and college ball for all 8 years have had a knee injury before.
BBIB

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the talent of RGIII I don't think you guys need any upgrades at the offensive skill positions. RGIII is the type of guy who can get a lot out of decent but not elite skill players around him

Where you guys should load up is on defense. That's how you can build a dynasty around that young QB.
Dro

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh boy Kenjon Barner might have played himself into the 5th round with his game against Stanford..

If he slipped into the 5th then we could slide a CB or G/C into the 4th round there..

Sanders Commings, CB, Georgia
Demontre Hurst, CB, Oklahoma
Darius Slay, CB, Mississippi State
Travis Howard, CB, Ohio State

could be some players we try to get for depth.
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBIB wrote:
With the talent of RGIII I don't think you guys need any upgrades at the offensive skill positions. RGIII is the type of guy who can get a lot out of decent but not elite skill players around him

Where you guys should load up is on defense. That's how you can build a dynasty around that young QB.
i agree. Thanks BBIB

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 6 of 12

Jump to: