Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 draft wish list
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tyler735

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:22 am    Post subject: 2013 draft wish list Reply with quote

Who are some players that you hope the Redskins target for the draft?

For me I think that this WR class will be a very deep one if some of the Juniors declare, so I think a few will fall into the 2nd-3rd round range.

Right now I'm hoping we can get Cordarrelle Patterson. He's a juco transfer, and is a little raw, but he has amazing potential. He's 6'3" about 205lbs, and is a nightmare to tackle with the ball in his hands. He has elite speed (10.3 100 meter dash, 4.27 40 time), his change of direction ability is crazy for his size, and he's a very good kick returner as well. It's his first year playing against real competition, but he has done an amazing job so far. Since there are so many WR"s and he's a little raw he could fall to us in the 2nd round even after he blows up the combine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afFxvuAXnzU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIZwwkdSjiY
ripsean21

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly cant get over Bacari Rambo from UGA! him and Jenkins their MLB are monsters that would instantly upgrade our defense! i know Rambo has had issues but he is a ball player and to gey his type of talent later then the 2nd and still fill our biggest need that is a great situation! Rambo is the perfect fit for our defense because he has range and he can grab the ball and make a play! Also if Ellington from clemson falls for some reason him and Morris would be a deadly combo with griff for years to come and that would honestly be potentially the best running game tandum ever with those 3!

Thanks Mike23md for the sig!!!
lavar703

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ripsean21 wrote:
I honestly cant get over Bacari Rambo from UGA! him and Jenkins their MLB are monsters that would instantly upgrade our defense! i know Rambo has had issues but he is a ball player and to gey his type of talent later then the 2nd and still fill our biggest need that is a great situation! Rambo is the perfect fit for our defense because he has range and he can grab the ball and make a play! Also if Ellington from clemson falls for some reason him and Morris would be a deadly combo with griff for years to come and that would honestly be potentially the best running game tandum ever with those 3!

This. Bacarri Rambo all the way.
footy_29

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of these corners: Micah Hyde, Desmond Trufant or Blidi Wreh-Wilson.
Free Safety: Kenny Vaccaro
mike23md

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well considering that our needs are as follows:

SS
CB
RT
MLB

I would have to go with:

Robert Lester SS or Matt Elam SS or Bacarri Rambo SS Georgia.
Jordan Poyer, CB OSU, Desmond Trufant, CB UW, Carrington Byndom CB Texas, David Amerson CB N.C. State, Nickell Robey CB USC, Terry Hawthorne, CB Illinois
Brennan Williams, OT, North Carolina, Xavier Fulton, OT, Florida, Oday Aboushi, OT, Virginia
Kevin Riddick, ILB, North Carolina; Nico Johnson, ILB, Alabama; Shayne Skov, ILB, Stanford, Manti Te'o, ILB, Notre Dame

Any combination of these players I would be happy with. My SS position has to be Robert Lester first and foremost. Dude is a beast. I love Jordan Poyer from OSU and I am pretty big on Kevin Riddick and Nico Johnson for MLB.

I do like Fulton for OT to start at RT.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
BuckleyBoy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

footy_29 wrote:

Big fan of Kenny Vaccaro. What he does for the Texas Defense is impressive. As for Hyde, everytime I watch the more I think he'll move to FS in the NFL. Blidi Wreh- Wilson is going to rise up boards as the offseason approaches

kiltman on the sig

JMU Class of 2014
lavar703

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only way I would pass on a DB in the second round is if Terrence Williams is sitting there when we pick.
lavar703

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BuckleyBoy wrote:
footy_29 wrote:

Big fan of Kenny Vaccaro. What he does for the Texas Defense is impressive. As for Hyde, everytime I watch the more I think he'll move to FS in the NFL. Blidi Wreh- Wilson is going to rise up boards as the offseason approaches

You should check out Kejuan Riley Buck, pretty damn good safety prospect as well.
footy_29

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BuckleyBoy wrote:
footy_29 wrote:

I'm leaning toward corner in the second round, but if Kenny Vaccaro is there, they should absolutely take him.

I, too, contemplate whether Hyde should move to FS. For me, it's about the player, and whatever the position he ends up playing, I would want him on my team.

Blidi Wreh-Wilson is one I think will be out of reach, but there's some hope he will be there.

Really fortunate this is turning out to be a pretty good crop for DBs as there should be several starting talents in the second and third rounds (if their development goes well of course). I would trade a future pick and one of the day three '13 picks to get back into the third for another of these corners.
lavar703

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

footy_29 wrote:
BuckleyBoy wrote:
footy_29 wrote:

I'm leaning toward corner in the second round, but if Kenny Vaccaro is there, they should absolutely take him.

I, too, contemplate whether Hyde should move to FS. For me, it's about the player, and whatever the position he ends up playing, I would want him on my team.

Blidi Wreh-Wilson is one I think will be out of reach, but there's some hope he will be there.

Really fortunate this is turning out to be a pretty good crop for DBs as there should be several starting talents in the second and third rounds (if their development goes well of course). I would trade a future pick and one of the day three '13 picks to get back into the third for another of these corners.

There is a chance Desmond Trufant will fall to the fourth. I also think Kyle Fuller may be available in the fourth as well.
DarrellGreen28

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BPA is the way to go. Obviously you want to target it in positions of need so no QB, LT, or OLB. But other than that, we need playmakers on offense or defense. That could be Kenny Vaccaro who I like as well as TJ McDonald. This is a deep draft for TE so we could pick one of those studs up. For receivers, I don't really trust rookie receivers but like someone said, Terrance Williams would be awesome with his familiarity with Griffin although he's going first for sure.

Overall, main positions we need to look at IMO are CB, Safety, DL, ILB, WR, TE.
footy_29

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lavar703 wrote:
footy_29 wrote:
BuckleyBoy wrote:
footy_29 wrote:

There is a chance Desmond Trufant will fall to the fourth. I also think Kyle Fuller may be available in the fourth as well.

With his pedigree, I doubt it. If he does, I expect it to be one of the first few picks in the round, and even though the Skins do not have a good record, I doubt they will be in the top 5. The Skins are tied for 6th worst, but 14th worst (Philly) only has three wins - they could win tonight, but in that case Buffalo at 13th would be the cut-off.

I may be in the minority, but I see four out of seven wins as reachable. This team with something to prove is more dangerous then they have been since the Giants game.
MKnight82

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

footy_29 wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
footy_29 wrote:
BuckleyBoy wrote:
footy_29 wrote:

With his pedigree, I doubt it. If he does, I expect it to be one of the first few picks in the round, and even though the Skins do not have a good record, I doubt they will be in the top 5. The Skins are tied for 6th worst, but 14th worst (Philly) only has three wins - they could win tonight, but in that case Buffalo at 13th would be the cut-off.

I may be in the minority, but I see four out of seven wins as reachable. This team with something to prove is more dangerous then they have been since the Giants game.
I expect Trufant will be a late first round pick. He has played well this year and you are correct about his NFL bloodlines. Seems like there's a run on DBs at the end of the first round every year.
lavar703

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MKnight82 wrote:
footy_29 wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
footy_29 wrote:
BuckleyBoy wrote:
footy_29 wrote:

I expect Trufant will be a late first round pick. He has played well this year and you are correct about his NFL bloodlines. Seems like there's a run on DBs at the end of the first round every year.

I don't see anyway Trufant ends up being a first round pick but thats just me.
mike23md

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lavar703 wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
footy_29 wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
footy_29 wrote:
BuckleyBoy wrote:
footy_29 wrote:

I don't see anyway Trufant ends up being a first round pick but thats just me.

No mock draft I have seen has him anywhere above the 2nd round.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 1 of 12

Jump to: