Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

T-Raves Mock Offseason
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Harper41

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

navysaintsfan wrote:
Anyone think Glenn Dorsey could be worth going after? He was a monster in the 4-3 and I don't see him rejoining KC for next season. He was misused in KCs 3-4.

If we stick to a 4-3 I definitely wouldn't mind bringing him in, Hicks and Dorsey inside could be pretty lethal.

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Thought someone broke into my house.
Jumped out of bed (left my brother)
whodatworm23

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
navysaintsfan wrote:
Anyone think Glenn Dorsey could be worth going after? He was a monster in the 4-3 and I don't see him rejoining KC for next season. He was misused in KCs 3-4.

If we stick to a 4-3 I definitely wouldn't mind bringing him in, Hicks and Dorsey inside could be pretty lethal.

I'd LOVE Dorsey in the Big Easy! He'd with out a doubt benifit from the switch back to the 43 (he was never a fit in the 34). The only problem is the guy has battled inguries on that right leg ever since that CANDY YOU KNOW WHAT from Auburn cheap shoted him at LSU!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk958n5n66o
Raves

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
Jarvis Jones is a better player than Gallette and Wilson combined. Jones IMO is a better prospect than Von Miller and we've all seen what he's doing in Denver, he's a much better prospect than John Hankins. Hankins doesn't use his hands well and isn't an elite pass rusher, and what we need more than ANYTHING is a pass rusher.

Using your hands can be taught and its amazing how much pressure he can get without using them. Also if he's a better prospect than hankins why do pretty much all the sites have hankins over Jones? It's because hankins is the better prospect and he is definitely an elite pass rusher and he does it from the inside which is even bigger of a plus.

2013 Adopt-A-Saint
TE Jimmy Graham-86 rec, 1215 yds, 16 TDs
WR Kenny Still-34 rec, 641 yds, 5 TDs
Porter22

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raves wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Jarvis Jones is a better player than Gallette and Wilson combined. Jones IMO is a better prospect than Von Miller and we've all seen what he's doing in Denver, he's a much better prospect than John Hankins. Hankins doesn't use his hands well and isn't an elite pass rusher, and what we need more than ANYTHING is a pass rusher.

Using your hands can be taught and its amazing how much pressure he can get without using them. Also if he's a better prospect than hankins why do pretty much all the sites have hankins over Jones? It's because hankins is the better prospect and he is definitely an elite pass rusher and he does it from the inside which is even bigger of a plus.
But we do not need a DT. Hicks is our future and Jordan and Bunkley can play the other position. Bring in an elite pass rusher who generates pressure all the time.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: