Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"most of his stats" = attempts, completions, yards, tds, ints, sacks

fwiw cps stats throughout 8 games

BY Qtr CMP ATT YDS CMP% AVG TD INT SACK RAT
Qrt 1// 34 57 491 59.6 8.61 1 2 2 78.9
Qrt 2// 51 83 646 61.4 7.78 4 1 3 96.8
Qrt 3// 45 77 444 58.4 5.77 3 1 1 82.4
Qrt4// 71 113 774 62.8 6.85 5 4 8 83.0

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
Darkness

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Ugly: of all the coaching hires this past off-season, Dennis Allen has been the worst.

EDIT: HC hirings

Last edited by Darkness on Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
oakdb36

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
Palmer definitely deserves his fair share of the criticism for his mistakes but to say it's all his fault is a completely false statement.

It's funny because i don't feel anyone is saying it's all his fault. But everytime someone starts criticizing him for something he gets taken to the woodshed. Different perspective i guess.
big_palooka

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
The Ugly: of all the coaching hires this past off-season, Dennis Allen has been the worst.

So we are just being ignorant to the fact the of all the head coaching hires this past year, Allen had the biggest disadvantage? Limited talent, no cap and no draft picks?

Shiano by example got to spend big on guys like VJax, Nicks, etc. Then was able to add 2 first round studs in Barron and Martin. Landed David in round 2.

I mean, let's not be so ignorant to the major disadvantage Allen faced coming in.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
"most of his stats" = attempts, completions, yards, tds, ints, sacks

fwiw cps stats throughout 8 games

BY Qtr CMP ATT YDS CMP% AVG TD INT SACK RAT
Qrt 1// 34 57 491 59.6 8.61 1 2 2 78.9
Qrt 2// 51 83 646 61.4 7.78 4 1 3 96.8
Qrt 3// 45 77 444 58.4 5.77 3 1 1 82.4
Qrt4// 71 113 774 62.8 6.85 5 4 8 83.0

Isn't that a knock to the defense more than anything? I mean, if you look at that, I'd say Carson plays pretty well the first three quarters then when he has to come from behind and make the offense more one-dimensional than it already is, that's when he seems to falter most.

PM sig requests.
Darkness

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
Darkness wrote:

So we are just being ignorant to the fact the of all the head coaching hires this past year, Allen had the biggest disadvantage? Limited talent, no cap and no draft picks?

Shiano by example got to spend big on guys like VJax, Nicks, etc. Then was able to add 2 first round studs in Barron and Martin. Landed David in round 2.

I mean, let's not be so ignorant to the major disadvantage Allen faced coming in.

McKenzie inherited the biggest disadvantage. Dennis Allen didn't. He took over an underachieving 8-8 team from a season ago and is directly responsible for making them worse. That's just the truth.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
Darkness wrote:

McKenzie inherited the biggest disadvantage. Dennis Allen didn't. He took over an underachieving 8-8 team from a season ago and is directly responsible for making them worse. That's just the truth.

McKenzie's directly responsible for making them worse? Did he completely screw himself over in that cap situation he handled well over the course of the off-season?? Did he pick up Carson getting rid of that first round pick and a chance for a top prospect? I'm confused how Reggie is at fault for this.....

PM sig requests.
Darkness

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
Darkness wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
Darkness wrote:

McKenzie's directly responsible for making them worse? Did he completely screw himself over in that cap situation he handled well over the course of the off-season?? Did he pick up Carson getting rid of that first round pick and a chance for a top prospect? I'm confused how Reggie is at fault for this.....

Read what I posted again.
Chali21

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
Darkness wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
Darkness wrote:

Read what I posted again.

He got an underachieving team without last years sack leader, none of last years CBs, random one game injuries, heck I don't even think belichek could even get more than 8 wins. Don't fool yourself things were always going to get worse before they got better because we are rebuilding.
Raidin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always amazes me how people seem to think schedules, players etc stay the same every year and how season records of comparable.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:

Actually DA didn't inherit the same roster. The talent levels on defense are noticeably worse and you conveniently neglect how many injuries we've had.

Last edited by Silver&Black88 on Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
dante9876

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raidin wrote:
Always amazes me how people seem to think schedules, players etc stay the same every year and how season records of comparable.

Its crazy right. Its like people dont see how players have regress. People act like they dont see how terrible Willie Smith is at life. How McFadden couldnt run through the right hole if Rihanna was standing through it?
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
Raidin wrote:

Its crazy right. Its like people dont see how players have regress. People act like they dont see how terrible Willie Smith is at life. How McFadden couldnt run through the right hole if Rihanna was standing through it?

There is a chance he ran through that hole Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
dante9876 wrote:
Raidin wrote:

There is a chance he ran through that hole Laughing

Laughing Laughing

Edit: what person with some money and swag hasnt?
big_palooka

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
Darkness wrote:

DUMB. You don't take into account schedule (way more difficult this season) the fact a HOF QB landed in the AFC West. The loss of their best (only) pass rusher.

Then his 2 starting CBs go down weeks 1 and 2. Give me a break. Tired of this 8-8 team should improve rhetoric. You have to have pieces to improve around. The Raiders rode a poor schedule and division for 2 years to 8-8. They were never contenders for anything. Team need a financial overhaul to start which effected it. Then no draft picks left them having to rely on scrubs to round out the roster.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: