Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Everyone Please Read

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
X_Factor_40

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:07 pm    Post subject: Everyone Please Read Reply with quote

Everyone needs to chill out with how they talk to each other. I've started to notice a troubling trend the last few months, and it's disheartening. For a long time I've believed that the Lions Forum had some of the best and brightest posters on all of FootballsFuture. I still feel that way, but too many of you have derailed the focus away from talking football and started to take shots at each other in the process.

If you can't focus on football then just refrain from posting. It gets old really fast and has started to run this forum into the ground. We've slowly lost several quality posters over the last few years, and the bullying is doing nothing but stopping the forum from growing.

Would you want to come in here as a new poster with how some of you talk to each other? I certainly wouldn't. I've received several PM's from posters expressing their concerns, and I share their feelings. The bickering makes talking football here exhausting, and rather than being an escape from your busy every day life it's become a chore to read through some of the trash.

I'm asking that everyone take a step back and do some reflecting. Is your posting style part of the problem? If it is... I suggest you change it. We'll be be paying close attention to how everyone treats each other going forward and we aren't going to stand for it. Act like you're talking to your mother, and show some respect.

And stop swearing. That goes for everyone. I'm not sure why people think they can say words if they're picked up by the filter. It's clearly against the rules, and expect us to enforce it closely going forward. If you can't get your point across without using ineffective language then you shouldn't be posting here.

Don't call people names.
Don't talk about other posters.
Don't use cuss words.
Respect each other.
Keep the talk on football.

Read the rules before making another post.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or complaints you are welcome to PM me.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: