Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Sean Payton Available
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
21 ALL THE WAY

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Sean Payton Available Reply with quote

He is on the Market to to become a HC somewhere else after this season. I think he could make our offense explode. I say we have to at least put a effort in to see if he would be interested in coaching here. Rg3 would then for sure be used as a real QB and less as a running QB. What do you guys think?

chrome://newtabhttp//espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8592214/sean-payton-deal-new-orleans-saints-voided-nfl-sources-say

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone but Mike
Dashing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slateman wrote:
Anyone but Mike
Agreed.
MKnight82

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. Just please stop.
FosterTheSkins

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MKnight82 wrote:
No. Just please stop.

I have to agree. What are the Skins going to do bring in a new coach; new staff; overhaul the roster? Then they'll be worse off than now, starting from square one. This taking two steps back hoping we can, maybe leap forward has never worked.

The best thing would be for Shanahan to let someone else acquire players and just concentrate on coaching. As a GM he is garbage. As a coach, only, he is solid.
Better run better run faster than RG3.
21 ALL THE WAY

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FosterTheSkins wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
No. Just please stop.

I have to agree. What are the Skins going to do bring in a new coach; new staff; overhaul the roster? Then they'll be worse off than now, starting from square one. This taking two steps back hoping we can, maybe leap forward has never worked.

The best thing would be for Shanahan to let someone else acquire players and just concentrate on coaching. As a GM he is garbage. As a coach, only, he is solid.

At least Sean knows how to build a team. Overhauling this roster and bringing in guys who actually can make plays, whatz wrong with that? What about this coaching staff has you or anyone else happy about the future? We have our Franchise QB and now need someone to help him develop and lead us to the promise land. The Shanahans may have got him here, but they are for sure not the answer to us getting anywhere better. They flat out suck, Plain and simple!!!!!!!!!!! Calling the same [inappropriate/removed] plays game after game play after play. Where is that gonna get us, other than no where plz tell me.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
FosterTheSkins wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
No. Just please stop.

At least Sean knows how to build a team. Overhauling this roster and bringing in guys who actually can make plays, whatz wrong with that? What about this coaching staff has you or anyone else happy about the future? We have our Franchise QB and now need someone to help him develop and lead us to the promise land. The Shanahans may have got him here, but they are for sure not the answer to us getting anywhere better. They flat out suck, Plain and simple!!!!!!!!!!! Calling the same [inappropriate/removed] plays game after game play after play. Where is that gonna get us, other than no where plz tell me.
This kind of overreaction and impatient attitude is what has held this franchise back for a decade now.
lavar703

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just replace Haslett and Kyle. Let Rex Ryan or Ron Rivera take over this defense once they get fired and have Mike take over offensive playcalling.
21 ALL THE WAY

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MKnight82 wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
FosterTheSkins wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
No. Just please stop.

This kind of overreaction and impatient attitude is what has held this franchise back for a decade now.

Weve been dealing with the Shanhanns 4 going on 5 years, how is that impatient? There is no difference is this team play from then to now.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
FosterTheSkins wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
No. Just please stop.

Weve been dealing with the Shanhanns 4 going on 5 years, how is that impatient? There is no difference is this team play from then to now.
The entire roster had to be rebuilt. We have a rookie quarterback we weren't going to win more than 6 games this year. If you thought we would then you were mistaken.
21 ALL THE WAY

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MKnight82 wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
FosterTheSkins wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
No. Just please stop.

The entire roster had to be rebuilt. We have a rookie quarterback we weren't going to win more than 6 games this year. If you thought we would then you were mistaken.

If we were losing competitive games than we have a different story. We are using our QB more as a RB who can throw than a actual QB. RG3 is not the reason we are losing games, so talking about us not winning because we have a rookie QB is total BS. Flaco, Ben, Matt, ect won as Rookies so it can be done. The roster was change into a 3-4 D (that sucks) witch is a fault of who (MIke) then you bring along a guy who can't coach a 3-4 D in Hasslet who fault is that (Mike) we have a OC who playcalling is very questionabel since here who fault is that (Mike) so my yea obviously u get my point Mike is not the man for the HC job. He's lost his touch. How long do we need to build this team, as I said we've been doing this rebuilding for 4 almost 5 years. Damn come on man how long do you give him to build a team?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
FosterTheSkins wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
No. Just please stop.

If we were losing competitive games than we have a different story. We are using our QB more as a RB who can throw than a actual QB. RG3 is not the reason we are losing games, so talking about us not winning because we have a rookie QB is total BS. Flaco, Ben, Matt, ect won as Rookies so it can be done. The roster was change into a 3-4 D (that sucks) witch is a fault of who (MIke) then you bring along a guy who can't coach a 3-4 D in Hasslet who fault is that (Mike) we have a OC who playcalling is very questionabel since here who fault is that (Mike) so my yea obviously u get my point Mike is not the man for the HC job. He's lost his touch. How long do we need to build this team, as I said we've been doing this rebuilding for 4 almost 5 years. Damn come on man how long do you give him to build a team?
No I don't get your point. Shanahan is partially through his 3rd season as the Redskins head coach where do you get 4 almost 5 years from?
21 ALL THE WAY

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MKnight82 wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
FosterTheSkins wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
No. Just please stop.

No I don't get your point. Shanahan is partially through his 3rd season as the Redskins head coach where do you get 4 almost 5 years from?

Had the years messed up, but if you don't see my point you never will. You can go ahead and keep rooting and tryna make excuses for Mike but I won't. I'd take Sean Payton and his new scheme and coaching staff over Mike's !!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
Where is this team improving at?

You didn't answer his question halfway through the 3rd year is not 4, almost 5, years into his rebuild.

Reality is our team is extremely young, there's solid talent to build off of there. The defense has been riddled with injuries and needs upgrades, no doubt, but its not as bad as people make it out to be.

And if you can't see the offenses progression then there's no helping you. Laughing
MKnight82

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
FosterTheSkins wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
No. Just please stop.

Where is this team improving at?
Over the Jim Zorn coached team? I'd say every aspect of the team is younger, deeper and more talented. The front office is better organized and makes better decisions. You're forgetting impact players like Fred Davis, Pierre Garcon, Brian Orakpo, and Adam Carriker are injured. The injuries on defense have hurt our pass rush exposing our weak secondary. Not every hole can be filled at once especially after Mara's cap tantrum.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: