Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 9: Ryan Tannehill vs. Andrew Luck
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deets

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Week 9: Ryan Tannehill vs. Andrew Luck Reply with quote

Mission IX: Ryan Tannehill vs. Andrew Luck

Briefing: The burning remains of the New York Jets fill the air with acrid smoke. The New York Jets will no longer threaten the league. With the Jets gone, the Dolphins are swiftly moving towards a confrontation with the Patriots. But first, a personal battle for Ryan Tannehill must be fought. Andrew Luck was perceived to be at a far superior level to Tannehill. This is not acceptable. Tannehill must assert his dominance by overcoming his wounds sustained in the battle against the Jets and outplay Luck. Only once Luck is defeated can the Dolphins start to think about challenging the Patriots.

You have it all now, now that you’ve come to see the light
Take it all in, an open mind
Now you wonder: What if your heaven
Was someone else’s hell?

FF Member #67

Last edited by Deets on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
WaterBear56

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we take this one with Tanny coming in from 3 weeks rest. Hartline vs Davis will be fun to watch. I think it's due time that Bush has another huge day. 100+ rushing yards.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/choctawOK_2010/brooklyn-decker.jpg

Deets' old crush (Luck)

vs

http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh573/RealRamon/Kate%20Upton/KateUptonTweetsAPictureOfHerButtWorldPeaceFollows.jpg

(I know I am terrible at posting pics)

The woman he wants to be with forever (Tannehill)

We win this game. Only way we lose is if there is a let down after the emotional Jets win. This is where I want to see if Philbin can push the right buttons. Wannstedt used to bring in crab traps, and that failed. Philbin seems to have a thumb on the pulse, but this is a big game.

Fins 27
Colts 23
Jaytotha

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to NFL.com The Colts are 27th in rush defense giving up 137.4 points per game. We have a rushing attack that will come alive. I think we will control the clock and get up early.

Mia- 34
Ind- 24

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From a pure statistical point-of-view, a team that travels for back to back games and wins the first one, almost never wins the second. Vegas will lay odds that way, so expect us to be underdog right up to game time.

Philbin's discipline may be the one advantage to bucking that mathematical trend.
DolphWins

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the few games this year im not weary of at all.

27-10 Dolphins.

Adopt a Dolphwin - Lamar Miller
157 Rush - 628 Yards - 4.0 Avg - 2 TD [] 25 Rec - 166 Yards
cddolphin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For some reason I'm more worried about this game than the Jets game.

If we win TOP, rush for 125+ and Tannehill doesn't throw a pick, we win.
bpastermack

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cddolphin wrote:
For some reason I'm more worried about this game than the Jets game.

If we win TOP, rush for 125+ and Tannehill doesn't throw a pick, we win.

That might be true of every game!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta get this one. Our guys can pressure Luck into some bad decisions, and Indy will not run on our D. This is a road win Dolphins need to have. Softest spot in our schedule right now if there is such a thing in today's NFL.
skatewood2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I apologize as I am not getting much football news out here, but is Tannhill cleared to play on Sunday? I hope so as I would love for him to roll all over Luck.

NFL - Miami Dolphins
College - THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Deets

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skatewood2 wrote:
I apologize as I am not getting much football news out here, but is Tannhill cleared to play on Sunday? I hope so as I would love for him to roll all over Luck.

Very little has been said in that regard. The Dolphins will likely take advantage of the situation and not give a definitive answer until the weekend.

FF Member #67
Clutch

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deets wrote:
skatewood2 wrote:

Very little has been said in that regard. The Dolphins will likely take advantage of the situation and not give a definitive answer until the weekend.

According to the beat writers, Tannehill was very limited. Moore took the first team snaps and Devlin took the 2nd team snaps.

Its only Wednesday. But tomorrow you would hope he would be taking more snaps. If he isn't taking any tomorrow, I would think the game will be Moores. They will want him to be ready for Sunday instead of a questionable RT, at this point. I wouldn't disagree with that decision. We have to have this game. IF RT needs an extra week, so be it.
ViolentMonk71

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The game will lose a little of it's luster if Tannehill sits, but I would prefer a healthy Moore over a hobbled Tannehill. IF the kid needs another week to heal then let him rest. There are still 8 other games in the season two of which are against those dreaded Pats....
Deets

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clutch wrote:
Deets wrote:
skatewood2 wrote:

According to the beat writers, Tannehill was very limited. Moore took the first team snaps and Devlin took the 2nd team snaps.

Its only Wednesday. But tomorrow you would hope he would be taking more snaps. If he isn't taking any tomorrow, I would think the game will be Moores. They will want him to be ready for Sunday instead of a questionable RT, at this point. I wouldn't disagree with that decision. We have to have this game. IF RT needs an extra week, so be it.

Apparently this Patriots beat writer thinks he shared snaps and is likely to play. Not sure why a Pats guy is reporting on Tanny but.....hope hes right

http://musketfire.com/2012/10/31/tom-brady-and-ryan-tannehill-qb-updates/

FF Member #67
ViolentMonk71

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deets wrote:
Clutch wrote:
Deets wrote:
skatewood2 wrote:

Apparently this Patriots beat writer thinks he shared snaps and is likely to play. Not sure why a Pats guy is reporting on Tanny but.....hope hes right

http://musketfire.com/2012/10/31/tom-brady-and-ryan-tannehill-qb-updates/

The Dolphins are actually relevant now.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: