Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This organisation is disgrace.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
titanrick

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
“Everyone is scared. We’re all looking over our shoulders now. When I say everyone, I mean everyone,” the coach said. “There is a sense of panic now throughout the organization.”

The assistant also told Freeman that some members of the staff have been “covertly” looking for other jobs in the event that they get the axe. That certainly qualifies as a sense of panic.

I admit it. I underestimated the type of damage Bud could do to this organization in such a short time: from the ridiculous Peyton Manning pursuit that eliminated all other viable FA possibilities to this. Unreal.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titanrick wrote:
Quote:
“Everyone is scared. We’re all looking over our shoulders now. When I say everyone, I mean everyone,” the coach said. “There is a sense of panic now throughout the organization.”

The assistant also told Freeman that some members of the staff have been “covertly” looking for other jobs in the event that they get the axe. That certainly qualifies as a sense of panic.

I admit it. I underestimated the type of damage Bud could do to this organization in such a short time: from the ridiculous Peyton Manning pursuit that eliminated all other viable FA possibilities to this. Unreal.

Im not so mad about him trying to get Peyton now. He is tearing it up and I thought we had a real chance to get him.

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justing101 wrote:
titanrick wrote:
Quote:

Im not so mad about him trying to get Peyton now. He is tearing it up and I thought we had a real chance to get him.

Yeah, but the question is did we have a real chance to get him? Or did we throw away any chance at a real OLine and other key pieces by chasing after a dream of Bud's?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whether or not Peyton Manning is back to him old self is completely irrelevant to if going after him was a good decision or not.

We had/have our QB. Peyton wanted to go somewhere and start for the next few years. That wasn't going to cut it here. It made absolutely no sense to bring him in. You don't destroy the next 10-13 years for 3 years. The FO/coaching staff has took the right approach of building through the draft and just adding the necessary pieces in FA(like the Steelers, Patriots, Packers and Giants). Munch really wanted to bring in a good, veteran center, but Bud's love of Peyton prevented him from doing that. Luckily Reiny/Webster/Munch managed to grab Hutchinson and Velasco has turned out to be decent so far.

Bud is a cancer to the team. This isn't something you go public with in the first place. If he's so upset with where things are headed he talks to Reiny/Webster/Munch and co in private. Otherwise, [inappropriate/removed] like this happens.

People want to blow up our coaching staff...and then who of any worth is going to come in here with Bud acting the way he does? Good lord.
Titansfan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mesa_Titan wrote:
Is it just me, or does anyone else laugh when someone is trying to put someone or something down while not using correct spelling and grammar? Hilarious.

But yeah, this is absolutely unacceptable. Munchak, to me, doesn't have what it takes to run this team. Maybe I'm wrong and it's just the coordinators making him look bad, which is still a very real possibility.

Please tell me, what is so hilarious? Maybe you should look up an Oxford ENGLISH dictionary? Thanks.

Props to JammerHammer on the awesome sig!
SpacemanSpiff

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
my main guy I want is Rex. Long shot I know, but I can dream.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPK3cDl7Ftw Not that long of a shot.

At least the protege of Buddy Ryan will be able to put the protege of Gilbride in his place -- if they retain Palmer.
Titanium

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We weren't getting Manning.

He came in and realized what a joke of an organization this was, starting with crazy old Bud Adams.

Crazy old Bud also saddled us with the great VY experiment that blew up year after year. Oh Jeff Fisher, WTF did you not take a stand and tell Bud to get rid of VY sooner? Holy frickin' cow. I really don't know how Fisher put up with Bud for so long, must have liked him for some reason.

30+ years of rooting for this organization and this year turns into one of the biggest soap operas yet.

Good grief, blow it up. Fire everyone, including Bud.
TitanLegend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titanium wrote:

He came in and realized what a joke of an organization this was, starting with crazy old Bud Adams.

Crazy old Bud also saddled us with the great VY experiment that blew up year after year. Oh Jeff Fisher, WTF did you not take a stand and tell Bud to get rid of VY sooner? Holy frickin' cow. I really don't know how Fisher put up with Bud for so long, must have liked him for some reason.

30+ years of rooting for this organization and this year turns into one of the biggest soap operas yet.

Fisher tried. Fisher didn't even want a QB, not in the first round anyway, he wanted to stick with McNair a little longer.

Fisher will build a championship caliber team in St. Louis just like he did here when Bud actually let him build the team he wanted. When Bud interfered, we went down hill. Fast.
TwoToneBlue

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titansfan wrote:
Mesa_Titan wrote:
Is it just me, or does anyone else laugh when someone is trying to put someone or something down while not using correct spelling and grammar? Hilarious.

But yeah, this is absolutely unacceptable. Munchak, to me, doesn't have what it takes to run this team. Maybe I'm wrong and it's just the coordinators making him look bad, which is still a very real possibility.

Please tell me, what is so hilarious? Maybe you should look up an Oxford ENGLISH dictionary? Thanks.

Here in 'Merica, we spell it organization. That's all. Wink

Adopt-A-Titan:
1) Dexter McCluster RB/WR
2) Sammie Hill NT
Mesa_Titan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titansfan wrote:
Mesa_Titan wrote:

Well, from where I come from, it's organize.

Another thing, where I come from we would say, "This organization is a disgrace"

The way you used it should be, "This organization is disgraceful"

Just saying.

mission27 wrote:
Mesa_Titan is God.

#JDI
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mesa_Titan wrote:
Titansfan wrote:
Mesa_Titan wrote:

Another thing, where I come from we would say, "This organization is a disgrace"

Just saying.

What is this? Life was much more pleasant while you were gone.
latinoaustino

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
Mesa_Titan wrote:
Titansfan wrote:
Mesa_Titan wrote:

Just saying.

What is this? Life was much more pleasant while you were gone.

Truf, his original point got blown up because British people spell things funny then nitpicks his arguement back to relevince.

Adopt A Titan

Alterraun Verner and Scott Solomon

Last edited by latinoaustino on Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
SpaceAgePimp

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mesa_Titan wrote:
Titansfan wrote:
Mesa_Titan wrote:

Just saying.

Not everyone is from the same place as you. Where he comes from, it's correct. You talk about grammar, but this is cultural ignorance.

BostonZombie

"Love it or leave it: God bless America" -Ricky Stanzi

Adopt-A-Titan:
Matt Hasselbeck
Tommie Campbell
s_camp

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mesa_Titan wrote:
not using correct [...] grammar?

Mesa_Titan wrote:

Just saying.

Three of the four lines you posted contain grammatical errors.
Blazed-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanLegend wrote:
Titanium wrote:

Fisher tried. Fisher didn't even want a QB, not in the first round anyway, he wanted to stick with McNair a little longer.

Fisher will build a championship caliber team in St. Louis just like he did here when Bud actually let him build the team he wanted. When Bud interfered, we went down hill. Fast.

Fisher wanted Leinart over Young. Our championship team went down hill because we held on to players even though they were over the hill and we were in salary cap hell. Please stop pumping up Jeffery.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: